Based or cringe?

Based or cringe?

Attached: Parks.and.rec.jpg (784x892, 333K)

Super cringe. Especially considering that this faggot pretends to be tough irl

If he actually upheld his values instead of constantly breaking them and doing the exact opposite of his philosophy he'd be based, but since not he's cringe.

le bacon good meat yes...oh..yes.....hmmm yes.....bacon.....goberment? bad ...............

Nick Offerman is such an embarrassing faggot it is unreal

this but unironically

cringe, but even more cringe is people worshiping his satire of toughness while the actor collects his dues

>Based or cringe?
Cringe.
Every character on the show was cringe.
That was the whole point of the show!

Libertarians are always based

>old school liberal
based
even went so far as to get a job in government and actively work against them, incredibly based

too all the cringers, stop conflating the actor with the character, that's real cringe.

Actor is cringe. Character is based but falls victim to Flanderization to a degree so extreme it makes him annoying. But the show is pretty extreme in Flanderization as well so it’s not surprising.

cringe and incelpilled
based

Cringe. Neo-libs are flaccid cvckolds.

Elaborate pls

Show Ron Swanson? Based.
IRL Nick Offerman? Cringe.

libertarianism is cringe

Based

Attached: C35B2E3E-A653-44DF-9822-BE4253B2E413.png (1274x711, 807K)

he is a big feminist dweeb who tackles "toxic masculinity" because he thinks having a mustache, being a simpering Hillary liberal, and doing some rudimentary woodworking makes him a REAL MAN unlike all those Toxic Men

Yeah he was super good in Fargo

I think he wound up being based despite their intentions. Like if you watch the first season Ron was supposed to be kind of a caricature of a hypocritical conservative government worker who was supposed to be repeatedly foiled by the much smarter and more progressive characters. His hatred of Canadians, vegetarians, fashion, the internet, etc, was supposed to be a set up for people to laugh at Ron for being so antiquated but it backfired instead people were like "yeah you know what, I fucking hate Canada and vegetarians too."

It's sort of like when the media goes berserk over a Trump tweet and publicizes it to generate outrage only to find a lot of people either don't care or outright agree with it. 'Oh, he called El Salvador a shithole? Well it fucking is."

Attached: big dick nick.jpg (600x387, 49K)

I mean, he's definitely intimidating you, so there's that.

reddit the show

He's literally a showman playing a comedic character and he doesn't give a shit about politics other than being popular you /pol/ack loser.

name 1 show thats not reddit: the show

I'm talking about Offerman not the character you stupid buffoon

There is none

So it would be perfect for you, and this board as a whole

I find his character endearing but he really is le epic bacon man

>Greg Daniels, creator of Parks and Rec gets jobs on The Simpsons early in his career
>has the chance to work with Simpsons writing legend John Schwartzwelder
>Schwartzwelder is responsible for some of the Simpsons best episodes
>he is very conservative, pro-gun, anti-environmentalism, and so private that he lives his life as a recluse and even got permission to not even be required to go to the Simpsons writing meetings after a while
>Greg Daniels steel his entire look, personality and identity and makes it a character without even asking him
Fuck Greg Daniels
pic related

Attached: John_Swartzwelder_Retouched.png (167x217, 142K)

I think he was a great character

based but cringepilled

Me too you schlong. You have the delusion he gives a shit about politics.
Almost all those actors/comedians only care about people liking them.