Protagonist is supposedly “all loving”

>Protagonist is supposedly “all loving”
>Creates humans knowing that the vast majority will end up burning for eternity

What fucking hack wrote this shit?

Attached: 3C378E85-A116-432E-8B86-913E44B38DB4.jpg (1200x600, 192K)

>and then he gave his own Son to die for the Sins of all mankind thus countering it
sounds kino to me

>Still knows the future and that most people will die unsaved
Pleb status:Filtered

Protagonist created humans so that they could live eternally in his paradise. We were banished because we defied his will and consumed the forbidden fruit

you cant burn for eternity, since you need to accept him to have eternal life in the first place.

>creates countless species of life besides humans
>gives them emotions & heightened senses & pain nerves
>sticks them under the sole dominion of his cruelest species
So benevolent

the protagonist gave humans free will to choose because he knows that choosing him over sin is the greatest reward he could ever give them

But being all knowing, he knew this and was personally responsible for it.

>army ascending from the clouds
I want to be their to see the kino live lads

Attached: secondcoming.jpg (926x695, 86K)

>All powerful
>Allows the source of all evil, sin and temptation to corrupt his creation instead of just erasing him from existence

B R A V O

R

A

V

O

>protagonist is a Jew main
Nani the fuck did they mean by this?

>he knows that choosing him over sin is the greatest reward he could ever give them
What a fucking ego on that guy, Christ.

>retard creates humans and puts them in a garden with an completely unguarded “forbidden fruit” centre stage
What a retard

The author explained that with the Free will thing.

Would be boring otherwise then F A M

God read 1984 and knows free will is important. After all, are they really choosing to be righteous if there isn't a choice at all?

Are you sure you mean ascending?

>protagonist created conscious beings solely so they would suck his dick everyvmoment of their lives
>he punishes those who don't with eternal torture
>cobsiders sucking his dick to be a greatest reward possible
Any other kinos about narcisistic psychopaths?

Well it was either the forbidden fruit or the sole refrigerator he built in the middle of a swimming pool after giving them both the "hydrophobic" trait.

>we
I didn't do shit nigga

>creator is actually a massive faggot
>tricks people into thinking he's hot shit
>cucks still think he's the Almighty
kek

Attached: 1554098327019.jpg (418x627, 102K)

Is he the retard? Or is the lady who ate the thing God explicitly told her not to eat (because a snake told her to) the retard?

but only one human did that..

ok i fucked up there

no, they both did

>Why did I even make this tree?
>Why don't I just unmake it?
>Nah, I'll just tell them not to while knowing they absolutely will & I'll punish them with eternal burning forever if they don't tell me how great I am constantly
>that's the logical path here

Attached: Sad Demiurge.png (1400x2700, 584K)

What if humans wanted to do something else like creating their own stuff?

Old Testament God was a huge dick tbqh. It's also what makes it so much more believable than the sequel.
The shit OT God did was what anybody would do with unlimited power and a bunch of tiny playthings, he was basically a kid with a magnifying glass and an ant farm.
He just fucks shit up for everyone for laughs, then blames it on them for not loving him enough and punishes them further for it.

Religion is retarded

Demiurge propaganda

This. I think it's unfair for children to pay for the sins of their parents.

that's the point. sin is so easy to indulge in.
if the fruit is unreachable, can you even say you're virtuous for not eating it? if there's no free will to choose between good and bad, do these things matter at all?

>>reddit

You totally have the free will to choose the eternal lake of fire instead. Your choice. No pressure.

>Protagonist is literally lord of the entire universe
>Only makes himself known in the area where the Author lives
Hate when writers pull this shit. Just like how in all alien invasion movies the UFO has to land in am*rica

>the wonders of being alive
Ayyyyyy lmao

>I didn't do shit nigga
you did. and you continue to do. every single day. only it doesn't come in the shape of a fruit

>do these things matter at all?
Ask God, he's the one who felt evil in all its forms necessary to create in the first place. Wonder what part of the plan toddlercon is.

T-thanks. I totally don't wish I'd never existed in the first place if that's the case, nu-uh.

its still only one SET of humans. dont need to punish everyone for that. still a faggot.

Attached: Hell.webm (852x480, 1.94M)

No I don't.

your conciusness would burn a week into the lake of fire
and if in heaven there is no longer free will to sin there its no longer you whos there
so both are pretty stupid

We all make choices son.
even now and
those will lead you to your destination.

kek
nice way of scaring ppl into being cucks

Catholic philosophy, made hundreds of years ago, dealt with this saying that since God can't do evil, it couldn't create evil.
Thus, evil per se doesn't exist, it's just lack of good.
Something like a hole isn't a thing that exists, it's actually a lack of something being there lol.
Eating the fruit was evil because they lacked obedience to God.

What happens to the people born before your religion existed? Do they go to hell?
Did Neanderthals and other types of humans go to hell?
Why did God allow dumb microbes and beasts that couldn't worship him to rule the world for billions of years before people emerged and eventually some of them just happened to create a religion that had him in it - while the rest of the world managed to create untrue religions of their own?

evil is necessary in order to have good. if there's no evil, good cannot be defined and thus there is none. contrast

yeah you do lmao

>Love me or i’ll burn you forever
Sounds pretty one sided to me, desu

and we need to define good because?

They go to the limbo and wait there until the end of times. Then they either go to heaven if their lives were fair, or go to hell otherwise.

All of this is obviously Catholic doctrine. Protestants don't have an unified doctrine so don't bother asking one lmao

>sending someone to limbo because they didn't believe in a religion that doesn't exist yet

Attached: hmmmmm.png (2688x2688, 173K)

if you are not aware of god, you're fine. you only go to hell if you consciously deny him.

because good is based and epic

>They go to the limbo
Officially removed from the Catholic canon like a decade ago mate. You're not even up to date on your catechisms either, I bet. Also, Hell doesn't exist according to the Pope, so don't pull that one either.

>if you are not aware of god, you're fine
So why tell anybody about the religion? Just keep that shit to yourself and save us all some trouble

>no religion board
Where do I tell OP to fuck off to?

>you only go to hell if you consciously deny him
So the true evil in this world is spreading the dogma.
Why do parents curse their kids by teaching them this shit again? Why not just solve it forever by forgetting all about God entirely.

>all parents who tell their kids about God sacrifice their free pass to heaven
Isn't that an evil thing to do?

the lord will have mercy on whom I have mercy.
no need to worry yourself about who went to hell if your destination the same.

run to christ quickly for the safety of your own soul

>protagonist asserts that he's the one and only "chosen one" and any other stories featuring similar protagonists aren't real and you shouldn't believe them
>His name is literally just "protagonist"

Attached: 0C2D5E02703342DD92935F4DE6F72394.jpg (697x733, 350K)

>god punishes adam for sinning by making him work his entire life just to live
>protestants worship work and shun anyone who dislikes it
what are some movies that were misunderstood by their base?

>hey guys, yeah, I'm fucking off for a mo, don't eat the forbidden fruit, alright? Cool
>Oh, but you're God, right? You can see us whereever you are?
>Yeah, I dunno, yeah, maybe. I dunno. Either way I'm not gonna stop you. Don't go talking to any snakes either. I could remove them but I'm a lazy arsehole, just don't talk tot hem. Cool? Okay
>Hey, eat this apple even though it isn't an apple and the bible never mentions what the fruit is, it could be a banana or more likely a fig, but hey, ignore that, eat it because it's cool lol
>Yeah God said don't do that
>Yeah but he isn't here to stop you even tho he could right that totally means you should eat it
>Okay, makes sense *nom*
>HOLY SHIT YOU BROKE MY RULE FUCK YOU, YOU'RE OUT OF HERE. YOU TOO ADAM.

Attached: You Want It Don't You.webm (1280x720, 1.99M)

Guess who
Jews

Officially /his/ as it is under humanities, but if you're talking about a theologians specific work then Yea Forums.

I'm glad I didn't have a religious upbringing. Hearing that shit as a kid would have fucked me up.

>We were banished because we defied his will
That allegedly happened before anybody on Earth now was born. Nobody asked to be created, and a perfect God has no reason to create us in the first place.

Because knowing God is good, and denying God before others is a sin.

A men who doest work, leads to idleness.

>God tells you you have to listen to him and his doctrine because he said so but won't show you proof to 'test your faith' under threat of punishment
>Fully aware that every other religion is saying the exact same thing and there is zero rational way to determine which is the true religion

>denying God before others is a sin
So you'd sacrifice your own place in heaven to secure your child's? Sounds like the most selfless act a person could commit.

you dont have to deny it
just shut up about it
so ppl dont have the chore of doing mental gymnastics to not burn forever

BONER NO! Who thought this was a good idea for a Christian film?

Is selflessness good in christian doctrine?

The irrefutable fact that everything is predetermined btfo's literally every religion all at once besides calvinism

>>denying god before others is a sin.
How do you deny a fucking god from others. Why doesn't it just show itself to others all by itself? It's not a baby, it's a fucking god. If it want itself to be known let it.

>you dont have to deny it
>just shut up about it

Jesus told us to go out and preach, not our fault people literally want to burn in hell

>be god
>create circumstances by which people will literally never even have the chance to learn of you and then make them burn forever for never learning of you

Is god literally retarded? Ive yet to see a theological argument against the fate of the unlearned

There is no such thing you brainlet. Evil and sin are the lack of good and the willful disobedience of it, christianity is not dualistic trash

#
>denying God before others is a sin
So you'd sacrifice your own place in heaven to secure your child's? Sounds like the most selfless act a person could commit.

But every time you preach you literally send mutliple people to hell
By not preaching you send yourself to hell and save your entire family and everybody you might have informed

but they won't burn you retard

>all powerful
>all knowing
>insecure enough to want humans to believe in him
So why doesn't God just reveal himself to us? Why rely on proselytizing? He has nothing to lose, and providing proof of something is not a violation of freewill.

>we
sorry but some jewish roastie caused tjat not me

Not the guy you are responding to but you'd actually have a stronger argument if you went back a steo. The unlearned arent spared. This is actually a glaring hole in many religions

God works in mysterious ways :^)