I wish that there was well made Warhammer 40k movie

i wish that there was well made Warhammer 40k movie

Attached: 1564532805498.jpg (1200x1662, 370K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g-MteECxZUY
youtu.be/9-gSJW3sHXE?t=29
biblehub.com/topical/c/caiaphas.htm
siegeofterra.com/
wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Betrayer_(Novel)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh yeah, about what?
>m-muh grimdark
>m-muh forgotten golden age
>m-muh dying human race
*Ultra dabs*
Goooooooood morning everyone, I am your new Lord Commander (it's a new rank attributed by myself to me), the Vegeful Son, Master of Ultramar, son of the Emperor of Mankind, Roboute Guilliman and I declare on this day that I fuck aliens.

Attached: z2.png (1153x1642, 3.72M)

Closest you'll ever get is the fan made Helsreach cartoon.
The Eisenhorn show will very probably be mediocre or outright atrocious.

No shit, it barely has any w40k elements after all.
It's just detective Holmes with the mc being a grade C- psyker

:(

Cant wait for slaanesh to be the good guy/girl

>posting warhammer fantasy warriors of chaos
based

>warhammer fantasy
You mean Age of Sigmar?

AIDS of Sigmar never happened

Funny enough it sells great while Warhammer Fartnasy died because no one cared about it

We all do

Imperial Guard Johnny the average green GI ending up in chaos warband camp. That would be kino

im still angry

Attached: soul vs soulless.jpg (1042x1440, 797K)

youtube.com/watch?v=g-MteECxZUY
Closest you're gonna get

Genuinely very good 'realistic' take on the setting.

I prefer it more unhinged though. Like the Dawn of War games: youtu.be/9-gSJW3sHXE?t=29

bump

I wish there was a well made warhammer 40k universe.

the "best" thing 40k has going for it is some of the lore. aesthetically it's beyond unpleasing, it'll always be better as a written work

The best thing are unironically the memes. And Orkz.

>Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.

Attached: Warhammer 40K Ultradepression.png (1366x1536, 1.94M)

You's a Boi o' Kultur too.

Attached: warhammer 40K Dakka Ork Trump MAGA.jpg (710x472, 42K)

You kinda got a prequel in Event Horizon.

Weigh production cost requirements vs audience autism requirements and realize this will never be

Attached: rockface.jpg (300x200, 33K)

This is why Eisenhorn is the best gateway drug into WH40K. Showing the civilian life of the Imperium with Inquisition watching in the shadows keeps the costs in a realistic area.

Eldar are great aesthetically though

compared to everything else? sure. it's just an ugly looking tabletop game, the best parts of fan-made stuff is the action that takes place, the actual look of everything is so bad

Ciaphas Cain is way better. Caves of Ice is great if they don't have the budget even for genetealers.

Producer here with minimal to no-knowledge of the source material, aka the best person for the job.
Alright, here's what we do:
Imperial Guard, they're more approachable and human, right? Can be played by pretty actors and women? They're pretty much the colonial marines from Aliens?
We set it up as a team of soldiers from the Imperial Guard being sent to some whatever base in a far off planet to investigate a distress call. Maybe the planet was researching something to help them in the war.

The team is pretty casual, there's some banter and quips to make them likeable. Maybe 3 guys, divided in the usual leader/sarcastic guy/meathead and 2 women, one is the no-nonsense nanny and the other is the quriky nerdy one.

They meet some scientists, fight some Tyranids first because they're easy mooks that can lead to a quick and good action scene.
Next, an ork spaceship crashlands on the planet, they're looking for whatever MacGuffin is held in the planet. Why orks? Simple, they're green, silly, have accents, audiences will eat them up, we could sell a lot of merch with them.
Then we get a Space Marine, he's sent after the team requests help. He's stoic and noble, like a warrior monk, he's gonna be our serious side for the film.

So now we can start act 3. Meathead dies while a bunch of shit is happening.
Scientist has been taking them to the center of the base, and it's then revealed he was actually evil the whole time and we get Chaos in, because space-slugs and dumb green guys don't make serious stakes, demons do.

Then it's a run for the macguffin, Space Marine destroys it and has a final fight with a demon-scientist or whatever.
Everyone dies.
Leader guy sacrifices himself to save quirky girl, saying he always loved her.

Movie ends with Space Marine and girl survivor on a ship back, she's all sad and shit, the Space Marine vouches to help her further investigate the mystery macguffin and we set up the sequel.

With a good marketing campaign we can get at least 600M.

>Producer here
stopped right there

Nice.

Attached: dubs_tho.jpg (260x194, 4K)

Cain is a joke character though, and so much of it relies on his self-deprecating narration. Unless you had something to come before it, then the jokes wouldn't make much sense. Also hollywood will never do Cain because it may remind people of who the real Caiaphas was, and they don't like to draw attention to themselves. biblehub.com/topical/c/caiaphas.htm

>Small men in stupid gigantic cringe worthy armor
Yeah I'll pass...

Attached: 1568157363529.jpg (640x480, 46K)

trust me they will get around to it

Why?

The real story is in the guard user. Men armed with a flashlight and some cardboard against literal cosmic horrors make for far better movies than a bunch of manchildren in comically oversized armor

Attached: 1548252735701.png (1181x1113, 565K)

Would the Coomer's lust be enough to summon Slaaneesh?

No because they're blanks.

There is, it is called Starship Troopers.

This is why I hate people. I don't understand how anyone can look at the bottom half of that pic and not see it for the garbage it is.

It's just very depressing to know that even most other wargamers have the absolutely no taste, let alone the normies. I'm going to spend the rest of my life watching shitty films, shitty TV, and playing shitty video games and shitty tabletop games. Just lazy writing and infantile art styles all the way to the grave, because even if I made a million dollars a year I still wouldn't be able to outspend all the gormless retards out there.

I really hope Eisenhorn gets cancelled. You just know it's going to lure even more "40K is fascist propaganda" trannies than there already are

Jesus bottom is offical art? What a fucking garbage...

> saves your Imperium

Attached: Roboute_Guilliman_Avenging_Son.png (1050x1285, 1.93M)

>we will never get an extremely stylistic and detailed, blanche inspired, hand drawn 40k/30k tv-series

Attached: blanche sanguinius.jpg (720x960, 181K)

Attached: uwot.jpg (184x267, 15K)

It gets worse.

Attached: Codex-Death-Guard.png (600x600, 593K)

Death Guard are kino

They were, before.

Attached: plague marine.jpg (800x1200, 196K)

>Space Marine vouches to help her further investigate the mystery macguffin and we set up the sequel.
He wouldn't care. 99% are turbo autists that can't understand human emotions anymore. He would need to be a Space Wolf or, more likely, a Salamander (Idris Elba)

>ignores you and actually goes around getting shit done

Attached: Black Templar.jpg (1400x1213, 487K)

Fortunately there's still Igor Sid's art.

Attached: warhammer 40K Iron Hands vs Death Guard by Igor Sid.jpg (1920x1170, 248K)

thats from warhammer fantasy tho

>how can we improve Warhammer Fantasy?
>spess muhreens!

>You'll never see a good movie that has 7 feet tall space marines in full master-crafted armor.

Attached: warhammer 40K Space Marine ornamental armor.jpg (1920x1080, 494K)

not all nu-art is bad

Attached: RobvsMort.jpg (843x1061, 338K)

>pre-heresy dark angels
kino

What chapter is that?

Attached: xn82ha2hx9i31.jpg (2208x1242, 132K)

Red wings and a red sword on black fit the Grail Knights, Dark Angels successor chapter.

Thanks.

Just keep the Americans away from it.

Just checked the Black Library, they STILL haven't started the Siege of Terra yet. Last time I check it was like a year ago. There are gonna bring back Dan Abnett for one of those novels right?

>wanting the incompetent fucks at Pedowood to make a 40k movie
>wanting more normalfags and newfags flooding the franchise
You newfags and attention whores make me sick. You're turning 40k posting into JoJoposting.

Two books are out already.

The Solar War
The Lost and the Damned

siegeofterra.com/

Attached: Warhammer book collection.jpg (722x960, 124K)

>muh space marines on chickens
Fuck off with that shit. Fantasy was better off before they tried to turning it into a 40k clone.

Why? Are the sales of their overpriced little kiddie toys dropping and need a boost?

>tfw no 3rd Caiphas Cain omnibus collecting the remaining stories.

I know they're not great, but I just find them a lot of fun.

>implying Hollywood will give a shit about some damn books and won't just buy one manual and skim through it while they make a movie about how oppressed Slaneesh worshipers, Dark Eldar and Orks are at the hands of humans
Also all of you are idiots. Stop advertising WH everywhere and attracting aids to our fandom.

Attached: 144311dffe97aee6b95f6e0737096323fd4cdd609d824bb2e50417b082f5ecd0.jpg (623x414, 57K)

>reading trash
These people...

Attached: WHA-Commissar.jpg (706x768, 75K)

what's your personal favourite and where's the best place to start as a young man paints the cool looking figures and knows 0th about lore

I'm magnetizing my marines now, and I put in the backpack magnet into the back of the torso in such a way that it's pushing away the unglued torso(which has 2 magnets in the shoulder area), fuck.

Not a big deal when glued, but if I take it out and reverse, it would hold the chest together without glue probably.

imma try it bros

There's already a ton of faggots trying to push "muh female space muhreens", I dread how much more of those mouthbreathers a movie will attract

Oh I have them, but the books in that pic are only the ones in my living room. I got piles of them in three room now. Cain books do tend to get repetetive, so never read them back to back.

Attached: Warhammer 40K Ciaphas Cain Choose your enemies cover.jpg (1280x893, 318K)

Already brainw- ahem, introduced an old friend into Warhammer with Horus Heresy opening trilogy. He is not a reader, but said the books are great. Now I borrow him the next novel anytime he finishes the last one.

Attached: Horus Heresy warhammer Cataphrati terminator Ultramanines.gif (504x250, 3.03M)

Is this the "franchises women will never understand" thread

If so i've come to the right place

Funny enough, those books are way more brutal and Imperiumpilled than most of the BL trash

Attached: 1567355255573.jpg (3120x4160, 3.48M)

>He wouldn't care. 99% are turbo autists that can't understand human emotions anymore. He would need to be a Space Wolf or, more likely, a Salamander (Idris Elba)
We don't care about the source material!
We just need it to be cash grabber and to have something real fans can aknowledge!
We will make Hybrid Human Eldars canon and The Emperor will ressurect in the middle of the movie!

Well, you're wrong, most of the W40k writers are arrogant, radical liberals, you know those that set black people on a high pedestal and then except a black woman in heaven.

Attached: 1564213308792.png (1182x827, 1.3M)

Not all marines are the same, Ultramarines can visit their families normally, only DA are autistic, since they are faggot renegades

Warhammer adventures review

Attached: 1567343560489.png (684x1812, 838K)

>giant print
confirmed to be books for children.

>more in depth lore than fucking Mechanicus books

Attached: 1568133151137.jpg (3264x2448, 1.31M)

yeah GW has basically already killed 40k 2bh

BL books are the same?
Well W40k is for children anyway, it's lore exists solely to sell toys

How so?
Grimdark had it's time, now it's nobledark

>nobledark
faggot.

I'll post more ABD cringe

Attached: 1564213778715.jpg (462x785, 256K)

Peak 40k was 4th edition, everything since has been a waste, now 40k is for children and weebs, it sucks

That person clearly doesnt get warhammer and the imperium

Nigger

Attached: 1539977152010.png (540x777, 197K)

You never played the game

Attached: 1563964307346.png (540x432, 108K)

Attached: 1563965341701.png (836x279, 43K)

that's where you are very, very wrong, "friend".

did I ever win a battle? well no.

Attached: 1563964339075.png (540x924, 236K)

Honestly I can't understand why anyone who likes something would want it to get a mainstream/Hollywood adaptation

Oh.. I'm sorry I didn't knew...
Pic related?

Attached: grey knights.png (3004x1498, 1.51M)

>AHEAM
>*tingtingting*
>cawls a tek

Thats why you only buy models you like first. waacfags can get fucked. Also most warhammer armies tend to hold some value unless you are absolute shit at building and painting them

ORK LIVES MATTER!

Attached: warhammer 40k Ork taktiks.jpg (1600x2025, 720K)

That's from WHFB, though.

>turns your chapter into second rate ultra marines
Yeah, no. no, fuck that.

Attached: 1555337289320.jpg (1024x578, 81K)

Talon of Horus and Black Legion were great books. You sound like a loyalist getting jealous over popular Chaos characters.

Attached: Warhammer 40K Chaos Space Marines Lheorvine Ukris.jpg (524x810, 83K)

They accepted their primaris all the same, like the good cuck boys they are. Dorn would be ashamed.

Old DG yes.

>I really hoped this book would be about getting along with those different from you
what

that cover art must be to blame for this?

FUCK TRAITORS, TRANNIES, AND JANNIES.

Attached: 19059566_1800174653629956_1830914417739137377_n.jpg (362x630, 23K)

who will play him in the inevitable biopic?

Attached: franz.jpg (500x561, 54K)

No mate that's no chapter, that's the Dark Angels legion from the Horus Heresy days.

based

I really hate these people.

>Maybe the planet was researching something

Attached: ive-seen-some-tech-heresy-36362934.png (500x432, 130K)

Still waiting for the Lion to wake up, throw an austismo fueled bitch fit, officialy reform the legion and go fuck shit up. HH Dark Angels are aesthetic as fuck

Attached: blogtouch_picture_bc9a26e5_8301_8a48_7cd6_24f63d437178.jpg (1000x1000, 65K)

OH NO NO NO

LOOK AT HIS HEAD

>Those digits
This smells like warp fuckery.

Attached: 1486812365244.png (500x500, 345K)

>We will make Hybrid Human Eldars canon
Only if we also have Obiwan Sherlock Clousseau!

Read everything up until Crimson King, did it really get worse? It wasn't the best but most of it was decent enough pulp

Yeah, I'm hoping FW will do a Lion primarch model and rules soon, but it could be years away.

Tau was a mistake.

And this is exactly why it would be shit.
People like you dont seem to understand the word "soul" right?
You understand "audience" (an euphemism for "profits")
Fuck you

>Death corps of Reddit
>Wee wuz defenders of humanity and shieet.
Guardfags are the worst

Anytime I read Crimson King I'm always picturing this guy in my head.

Attached: 6799781-1f45266ca17d0194a9e20f55d28c3138_400x400.jpg (480x480, 42K)

>*ahem*
>FUCK LOYALISTS
>FUCK XENOS
>FUCK THE FALSE EMPEROR
and most of all
>FUCK ROGAY

Attached: 6j9tldvv63a11.jpg (414x446, 99K)

He writes good books tho

Helsreach, Betrayer, First Heretic, Emperors Gift, and Spears of the Emperor are all kino

thats fantasy

I really liked Master of Mankind, but the daemon sword part felt a bit forced.

Attached: 1488487384750.png (300x380, 284K)

Well if, and thats a big if, Eisenhorn gets really sucessful/popular we can maybe expect someone to look a bit deeper into 40k

ultra-rapid deployment

But that's Warhammer Fantasy art.

is that official art at the bottom, jesus christ why

>fight some Tyranids first because they're easy mooks that can lead to a quick and good action scene.
No. That's not correct. There are never "some tyranids", and they're never easy mooks.

>They meet some scientists, fight some Tyranids first because they're easy mooks that can lead to a quick and good action scene.

Attached: 35175558[1].png (308x308, 93K)

am I dreaming or this fucking text is not justified?

Attached: 87457.jpg (243x187, 14K)

>They accepted their primaris all the same
Gotta keep crusading. Now the can add a couple thousand Primaris marines and crusade even more, while pissing of Girly Man.
Perfect.

......I hate you for telling the truth.

Attached: Inquisition.jpg (505x599, 84K)

Yes. They were specifically written for 10 year olds. No conformation needed on your part here.

Did it get tackled by a jokaero

Why would it piss of girlyman, when they comply with his every rule? even having more marines than normal is compliant with space book.
The black templars are such docile, manageable faggots they might as well wear blue and use a toilet seat as their symbol.

No.

Attached: 1564016285537.jpg (300x300, 22K)

PUT THAT MONKEY PAW DOWN RIGHT NOW OR I WILL SHOOT!

What the fuck are you blabbering about, tardlard?

>Why would it piss of girlyman, when they comply with his every rule?
lol no

What happened to these artists? Did they all die off? Retire? Charge too much for their hand drawn nightmare sketches and got underbid by generic digital artists?

The best thing about Khorne is that both the 40k version and FB version both look like they're interchangeable

Fantastic argument, fagmo. You really changed my mind about the blacked templars.

Cute birds

>The Chad Servo Skull.

notice a difference, fagface?

Attached: 74521.jpg (1398x896, 455K)

>Always tries to better himself and his legion
>Isn't a fucking psycho
>Tries to be more diplomatic and lead a strikeforce of different Legions
>Quickly realizes he's not suited for it and gracefully gives command to his brother
>Creates the best weapons and armor
>Even in death his duty doesn't end
>Both Horus and Guilliman know he's a better general than either of them and say so
>His legion still manages to do 10x more than the Ultramarines and Dark Angels during the Heresy despite losing their primarch and having less than 50% of their numbers
>Even his fucking clones cannot be turned against the light of the Emperor

His only fault was that he hated traitors too much. Truly, the perfect Primarch.

Attached: best primarch.jpg (1080x1349, 94K)

>BFF was literally a lipstick wearing faggot who cuts his head off

Because they're not a Codex compliant chapter.

You need something else in the room to counteract that much manliness.

Crusading chapters are not required to comply with the 1000 marine limit per chapter, as per the codex astartes. Their only deviation is their lack of librarians.

On a semi-related note, I always assumed that the 1000 marine rule was just for active combat marines, doesn't make sense to count dreads, techmarines, apothecaries, librarians, scouts that are in training and not in the 10th company, etc

That's not a thing mate. Girlymans Codex states 10 companies of 100 marines. It has no extra stipulation of "Crusading" chapters.

Yeah, Alpharius Omegon is pretty fucking based.

We can all agree that the Dark Angels and their successor chapters are the worst, right?

>tfw no scene where the main characters barely fight back a horde of Necron Warriors/immortals before the Overlord dabs and resurrects them all again.

Attached: Necrons.jpg (1332x850, 283K)

I thought servo skulls had a little bit of brain left over to use as a processor

Reminder the Necron book had a kid vaporized by gauss.

1. Grimdark 40k should definitely prioritize male soldiers due to females having baby making capacity, something that every society the Imperium is based on recognized in one form or another
2. The current demographics of the world don't necessarily have to be the current demographics of any given planet in 40k, or the demographics of the universe. Maybe the Emperor united the earth under the Nepalese, and now 90% of the galaxy is Nepalese? Maybe white people got bred out of existence. It could be literally anything that far into the future

>in the middle of defending a planet vital to the security of the sector
>this one guy hears from a dude who's sister boned another guy that thinks this really tall man might be a forsaken
>oh better abandon everything to go hunt down a traitor
>and crash the armada into the local star just in case any communications were overheard
yeah, DA are faggots.

I love 30K Dark Angels, but 40K DA are fucking terrible.

>Grimdark 40k should definitely prioritize male soldiers due to females having baby making capacity

The fuck are you on about? Human lives are the Imperium's most expendable resource. It's unsustainably overpopulated but undermanned. Keep your fetish shit out of the setting.

Attached: Warhammer Horus Heresy Fulgrim Ferrus bizarre adventure.jpg (960x840, 110K)

I had no idea what the authors retarded political opinions were but in this book wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Betrayer_(Novel) had two completely pointless female character who both were more betterer than everyone around them and who both beat the shit out of ultramarines because they are just that great.

Warhammer is a cringefest since it started taking itself seriously
I mainly blame culturet Americans for this

>I was too shocked and intimidated
That absolute state of current year

Don't forget vat grown genetic recombination clones can breed a sustainable human race

>Warhammer is a cringefest since it started taking itself seriously
lol when did that happen?

Why does Guilliman breed the xeno? I mean I understand Angron betraying the Empy because he's angry all the time and I understand why Batman tortured Vulkan but I can't understand why Guilliman fucks aliens. Is he board of human women? Is it a fetish thing? Does Empy know about? Would Emp even care about Guilliman's exotic behaviour? Does the Emperor like a bit a Xenos ass as well? So many quests.

Horus Heresy for sure, it's even earlier but i can't pinpoint it exactly

>bawwwww why doesn't it make bad thinly veiled jokes anymore and have art drawn by people who have no clue what perspective is??

Attached: Fuckyeahwh40krt.png (497x648, 208K)

Alright name the last edition you thought it was good.

Storywise 3rd edition for sure
But things got actually cringy around 2006

anything He tells other people not to do is something He's done or is doing Himself

>defending Age of Sigmar

Attached: DA26199E-A0F2-47B0-B8A6-2B61A99ECE59.jpg (468x424, 42K)

I don't know shit about Age of Sigmar but that mini looks awesome.

What is Astartes?

If you really are a good person then why would you expect god to reward your actions with a fetishized sex slave?

because its not a competition? you can enjoy (or hate) both pictures.

>refusing several extra crusades worth of men
thats not how we roll son

Attached: 87978978978.jpg (550x740, 536K)

t. justin hill

bet you're the kind of low-iq tool who'll unironically defend modern art as subjectively good, failing to realize that the art is being made deliberately shit as a statement in itself

no? its art I don't have to defend anything. I think modern art sucks and van gogh is an over rated hack, rennaissance art is the epitome of talent.

heh, yeah, okay. I believe you *VERY CONSPICUOUS REPEATED BLINKING OF ONE EYE* ;)

I would happy with a DEFF SKWADRON show.

No, bottom is objectively garbage.

I expect God to make me a fetishized sex slave to muh waifu desu

you can appreciate things and dislike things without being a pretentious fuck nut user

I would accept a good over the top Ork animation.

Attached: warhammer 40K Ork Flyboyz Kokpit.jpg (893x859, 342K)

Said it time and time again. 40k is impossible to film, especially well
>effects budget would be higher then the us gdp per episode
>black stonk primarch woman bonquina, leading the kings legion, who are more powerful then the others, chaos makes you turn orange
>GW are retards and have no idea what to do with the 40k license
>40k also has the star wars EU problem, half of it is 0/10 shit and the other half is 10/10 kino with no inbetween

Why wouldn't he? He made me want one and I've been good.

This is so bad.

Once technology is good enough for hobbyists to make good quality cgi it’ll happen

I remember reading in a Tau codex that their drones had the mental maturity of a three year old (which is a weird fucking thing to include in a codex).

That's about like a dog's intelligence. Not to bad for a drone.

Its too big and unfit for movie format
It would need to be a tv series, and it would need a shitload of world building

i would ONLY accept over the top ORK animation.

Yeah. It said they were even capable of basic emotional responses, making some fire warriors grow really attached to them. That was back when they wanted to make the Tau the goodie two shoes of the galaxy (around 3rd edition, I think).

Well if it's for kids the lad/lass has a point

3rd edition Tau=Best Tau

Helsreach was ghost written by somebody else. After the other shit he wrote, theres no way he pulled that kino out of his ass. The nightlords book is deviant art tier fan fiction
>chatacters voice is described as booming
>the character next to him suddenly gets nostalgic for thunderstorms
>around the fucking night lords

Attached: 1448075969334.jpg (650x931, 143K)

*takes credit for your siege*

Attached: rogal_dorn_by_david_severeide_dbrogp0-fullview.jpg (1024x1402, 261K)

>inquisitor doesn't execute the medic
I guess this really is a childrens book

and nuking an order of sisters from orbit, but you can't really call yourself a pious chapter until you've done that.

Did I just hear someone talking shit about imperial fists?

Warhammer must remain a niche forever, the bazinga crowd must find another venue to suck once the hero fad is over

HH is great. The new stuff I haven't been keeping up with really. The fall of Cadia etc

Is there a bigger chapter of jobbers than the Fists? I don't think so.

Why not just make eisenhorn into a mass effect type game?
Between books 1 and 2, he becomes the 40k equivalent of commander shepard anyways.

Attached: 1775330-shepard-1.jpg (756x960, 96K)

White scars

Space Wolves job like no other
To job you have to actually be relevant

Imperial Fists aren't relevant ever since the siege of terra
The only thing they did was sire Black Crusaders

WS basically didn't exist before the big push GW made in the last two years.

>half of your crew are either Eldar, Tau or Kroot
>hardest choice is deciding who you're going to bang
I can get behind that.

But BC's job to everyone their biggest claim to fame is "saving" a city.

HH is 90% filler. You can cut the series down to 10 or less books and get the same effect
>books 1-3
>einstein
>fulgrim, rewritten so fulgrim is the B plot and istvann is the A plot
>thousand sons
>wolfsbane
>titandeath, or a new book about the last years of the war
>solar war part 1
>solar war part 2

>no unremebered empire
what a shit list

Be careful. Remember that Game of Thrones was supposed to be a niche grim fantasy book series among other fantasy books.

Attached: warhammer 40K Sister of Battle cosplay 13.jpg (1080x1080, 210K)

The last original Imperial Fists died at the start of the War of the Beast after Horus Heresy.

Attached: Warhammer 40K Imperial Fists War Council space marine.jpg (1280x1680, 392K)

>HH is 90% filler.
Well duh you're supossed to follow your fav chapter not the big main plot

no because in order to job you have to actually be mentioned fairly often. Ravengaurd, Iron Hands, and White Scars practically never got mentioned until recently. One could make the assertion that Crimson Fists are jobbers but part of their allure is the autistic last stands they get into all the time. Sisters of Battle are the only true imperial jobbers, they exist solely so chaos fags can larp about killing women.

Making space marines super intelligent was a grim mistake cause you need to have over the top writters to keep up and lets face it, none of them is
Making them able to beat 100 men easily and 3 meters tall and shit was also retarded
Now warhammer is a game played 90% by Americans that used to read Tom Clancy and wetthemselves thinking of supersoldiers and shit
IT'S CRINGY, FACE IT

Templars are pure blooded imperial fists user, they existed back in the age of heresy and fought under dorns banner, they have the exact same geneseed.

More like Rogal Dork lmao

Attached: Whatever+i+have+my+own+party+on+sebastus+iv.jpg (902x902, 350K)

Why did girlyman make super ultrasmurfs instead of just expanding the grey knights?

Quick name you fav chapter and why you love it.
Dank Angels for me, nothing makes me harder then robed space knights with secrets.

He didn't know about the Grey knights.

Yes, Malcador was that good at keeping the project a secret.

Attached: Malcador the Sigillite Warhammer Horus Heresy.jpg (166x304, 10K)

Based manchild.

It makes sense for SMs to be intelligent because soldiers have to be. Doesn't make much sense to make them geniuses though, they just need to understand the unit's overall objective and be able to interpret orders in alignment with it.

And never understood this whine you're making that occasionally pops up about SMs being too strong. If anything, they're absurdly weak and only get stuff done because of plot armor. I guess maybe if you're talking about gay knights...

You can't just expand the GK as the stuff they are made off is super limited and basically you can only replace a existing GK's not produce them in higher numbers.

The ever loyal Alpha Legion, doing the Emperor's will in destroying Chaos and making the Imperium stronger with each struggle.

Attached: warhammer 40K Alpha Legion loyalty.jpg (460x598, 45K)

for me, its karl kopinski

Attached: 00c061f00f546a8ef9f7e7c1ec7236930334f9e828d82e9e5995368e58b1c41e.jpg (1280x1024, 350K)

Pertarabo is retarded
>cant into millitary strategy
>wins by drowining the enemy in blood
>gets mopey because of how much death and misery the iron warriors deal with
>"this is the emperors fault"
>joins horus
>drowns the enemy in blood still
>"reeee the iron warriors are just blunt tools that are used and thrown away"

Attached: 400px-Perturabo.jpg (400x566, 73K)

Does AL even have a coherent goal or are all their bands doing whatever the other groups aren't

Perturab is the opposite of the Lion both were sent to literal meatgrinders but unlike Pert, Lion always thought it's natural to do the shit you're tasked with.

I think Marines need bigger guns, the little baby sized bolters look fucking stupid

...maybe.

Attached: Warhammer 40K Alpha Legion quote Warmaster.jpg (430x660, 139K)

>can't into military strategy
>literally the greatest master of stagecraft in the galaxy
Hmmm ok

they just need smaller bullets. like im supposed to believe a fucking howitzer shell is fitting into that magazine

>his chapter uses bolters
lrn2archotech bro

Attached: Dark-angels-4000x2500_come_at_me_bro.jpg (4000x2500, 2.1M)

>got outskilled by a mustached banana
lmao

agree!

my idea for a Warhammer 40,000 would be something similar to the pen&paper scenario Dark Heresy where a group of people working for the Inquisition has to unravel a mystery (chaos cult, Xeno technology)

Attached: 68985.jpg (707x915, 104K)

the art looks fine it's just the setting that is confusing (especially with the name changes) and stupid

I just wanna be tortured to the brink of orgasm before exsanguinated from penis-cuts and ripping off my nervous system while alive, brothers.

Attached: warhammer 40K Dark Eldar waifu.jpg (1184x1890, 674K)

Fuck dark heresy, a deathwatch series is perfect way to introduce viewers to the different chapter and their quirks i.e the big boys of wh40k. No one wants a shitty humancentric series.

sure I would love to have a Deathwatch / Space Marine focused movie trilogy (maybe something similar to a movie version of Dawn of War basically)

Attached: 75672-warhammer-40-000-dawn-of-war-windows-front-cover.jpg (800x1135, 212K)

>No one wants a shitty humancentric series.
Everyone does except for Space Marine autists

>Space Marine autists
So 80% of the fanbase?

then why did you post warhammer fantasy you mouthbreathing incel

>reddit: the WH40k writer

There's a reason 40k is still niche.

>I declare on this day that I fuck aliens.

wait wat, i've been outta the 40k loop can someone give me the TLDR

>fight some Tyranids first because they're easy mooks

you are clearly no idea about the lore (or you are a bad troll)

this

Attached: wp3322156.jpg (1600x1173, 288K)

same

Attached: BFC48Of.jpg (1339x8024, 1.17M)

if they do it right they can pull new people in

not bad. who should direct it?

Tyranids ARE literal punching bags of 40k especialy to the Ultrasmurfs. They job so hard that if not the looming threat of thier entire fleet being mentioned every time they job you would rank them as a non-threath.

who knows!

Leo jobbing to Bana would never fly my dude.

they are one of the biggest threat to all life. They don't retreat, they don't negotiate

do you think Nolan could make a decent Warhammer 40k movie?

Attached: christopher_nolan.jpg (768x433, 47K)

Yeah in their own codex fluff but they always job in everything else they are in.

He could just do dunkirk, but replace Brits with IG and replace germans with orks

>germans with tau
ftfy

he can write decend characters and dialogues (something that Jar Jar Abrams for example cant even if his life depends on it)

Attached: DarkKnightHeathLedger600Gb280312-1.jpg (900x600, 376K)

WHAT IF WE HAD SPACE MARINE SPACE MARINES

Attached: 1560783232978.jpg (350x448, 30K)

i would love to see Mark Hamil playing a villain in a Dark Heresy movie/series (maybe a follower of Tzeentch)

Attached: 8-Mark-Hamill.w710.h473.2x.jpg (1420x946, 154K)

Still one of the top 3 series of the setting

Reminder that orks will win in the end

Attached: xY5yHKq.png (500x500, 135K)

Is there anything more cringe than liking 40k for the xenos i.e being a tau/eldarfag

Orks were so spooked by DAOT humans they became pacifists for a time.

Attached: 3d1da57b3b3815b075d56668d8a93556.gif (554x732, 280K)

Attached: 4bae74dbc38e64eb727f02e0139eef27.jpg (500x750, 458K)

And that's a good thing.

His brother is a much better writer, and often works with gay jay

he doesn't actually fuck aliens he just has a good relationship with an eldar ally

would not mind if both would work together

Attached: memento-1.jpg (627x306, 48K)

Attached: tumblr_mu3i073qOJ1sxue56o1_500.jpg (500x750, 233K)

read more lore m8

Most moved onto other projects. Adrian smith still does his beautiful art for other tabletop games

Dark Angels literally are faggots because they're whole situation with The Fallen is an allegory for closeted homosexuality.

tldr of current 40k

>chaos ripped the galaxy in half and opened portals to hell everywhere
>the imperium was split in two when this occured, one side cut off from the other
>butt hurt fantasy fags think this means that age of sigmar is happening for 40k
>chaos fags think they've won
>heres what is actually going to happen
>the eldar made an alliance with the imperium
>gulliman was resurrected by the eldar
>the new leader of the eldar is some chick named yvvrain
>well she isn't technically the "leader"
>shes the head of a new eldar cult who are united in their efforts to create a new god of death so that they're species can start thriving again
>waifu fags think this means that gulliman and yvvrain are a couple
>but whats really happening is simply that humans and eldar have teamed up and are going to tear chaos a new asshole
>sending them screaming back into their cucksheds for the next 10,000 years
>which is effectively the complete opposite of age of sigmar
I also personally believe that gulliman will take the emperors place on the golden throne eventually, and the emps will fully ascend to godhood.

Attached: 1563821169608.jpg (2151x1947, 817K)

alpha legion best boys

Attached: 1535563947159.jpg (1200x674, 145K)

Worked on a Warhammer 40k game know some of the major dudes at games workshop. Actually pretty cool guys, fun to drink with. You basically can't make anything 40k without having at least half the fan lose thier minds and flood your shit with hate mail.
We got fucking death threats for making a video game

warhammer has the absolute worst man baby fans of all time.

are all of you bad trolls or are you legitimately too new to have never seen this eons-old copypasta

The responses to your pitch prove why no studio will touch this property. The fan base is notoriously awful. Not worth it and nobody outside of them has heard about it or gives a fuck.

This

Where duz da Orks fit 'in all dis?

>Orks fuse with Tyranids
>20ft tall Orks riding Tyranid Dragon things screaming WAAAAAGH!!

Do you guys have any cool ideas that you're afraid to implement?

Personally, da Orks reviving the Emporer, who unknowingly divides the Imperium (Space Marines vs Imperium) would be pretty cool.

the entire galaxy is consumed in war, every faction is doing something/going to be involved with something (as was announced by GW)

there is going to be about 6 major conflicts taking place at the same time, the first one is a civil war between the eldar and the dark eldar, while the ynnari and the harlequins are out questing trying to make a new god

then the orkz and nids are both attacking major planets, I think orkz are going for armageddon again and nids are targeting baal

dunno what necrons are doing because they haven't played their hand yet, but one of them helped the imperials defend cadia (cadia is kaput FYI, chaos rekt it finally)

sisters of battle are getting a new plastic army so that means there will be a conflict directly involving them, probably against chaos but who knows.

this dude fucks

'git

Nobody realized how stale this pasta is? How fucking summer is it in here?

For me it's Jaghatai.

Attached: 4fd5dd5dce62b8f6152382c7fa2efdfbbcbe3a0f_00.jpg (343x512, 49K)

>Gas mask off
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Attached: 1568081505497.png (780x718, 324K)

>Does Empy know about?
he's dead
>Would Emp even care about Guilliman's exotic behaviour?
no but he would just kill himself as soon as he saw the state of his empire anyway

>Why isn't Warhammer about getting along with people

Lul, thought this series would be cucked as fuck though.

One of the OG artists David Gallagher still works for GW but he’s moved to digital.

Attached: 1566924902308.png (637x504, 698K)

How do spacecels feel about their whole army being cucked by chad marines?

That creepy old priest who raised Lorgar

I always thought that DAoT was basically supposed to be Star Trek. It annoyed me when they came out with that Man if Iron figure and he has a 50s b movie aesthetic

The nids and irks are beating the shit out of each other after the imperium bamboozled one rampaging horde into the path of the other. The Silent King is trying to wake up as many necrons as he can, and his ultimate goal is to defeat the incoming tyranid main fleet.

I thought the Men of Iron were just the mass produced infantry grunts for the AIs' armies.

I hope they bring him back instead of fucking Lion or whoever. Khan should have been Lord Commander.

Attached: JaghataiKhanPencil.jpg (968x1000, 319K)

so from what I understand ITT Guilliman is now friends with xenoscum? wtf, maybe its a long range plan guilliman never fucks up

He's banging that sweet Eldar pussy bro

No, he because doesn't have Girlyman's tolerance for politics and bureaucracy.

fuck

>modern art
>van gogh

Why do any of you retards pretend to know anything about anything? Just why?

why didn't he keep his fucking helmet on? the codex astarte does not concur

maybe it got broken?

Robo Girlyman never wore a helmet in his life.
Helmets aren't part of his codex.
Even codexfags like Leandros go around without wearing one.

maybe you pick it up later and then don't put it back on, it bugged the fuck out of me, I would kill for a mod that simply gave him his helmet back at the right time, when he finds it

that guys just a space marine, he's not a fucking primarch, you should've at least had the option, it wouldn't have been difficult

wh40k is the most neckbeard thing of all fucking time, I really get being a fantasy/sf superfan and nerd, but this shit is just so fucking cringy it blows my mind
there will never be a 40k movie, and thank the gods for that

>cant into millitary strategy
you clearly dont know what you are talking about