OH HELL YEAH BASED NIGGERS I LOVE BEING A 105 IQ ZOG COG BEING REPLACED IN MY OWN COUNTRY. DIVERSITY ROCKS!

>OH HELL YEAH BASED NIGGERS I LOVE BEING A 105 IQ ZOG COG BEING REPLACED IN MY OWN COUNTRY. DIVERSITY ROCKS!

Attached: 97F2A340-16B6-44CA-90E3-9131938E07FA.png (1200x800, 325K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theindependentwhig.com/haidt-passages/haidt/conservatives-understand-liberals-better-than-liberals-understand-conservatives/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

angry lad

fuck off white bitch

t. mediocre white boi with slightly above average iq who has never lived in a sub 90% white/east asian neighborhood and unironically thinks race is a social construct

>using the meme properly instead of as bait
It's been so long

based

Attached: 1555229900599.png (960x625, 152K)

This is a /pol/ website sweaty!

Why can't niggers fight?

Attached: 1566247391017.webm (640x640, 2.93M)

Hey Chang

>ZOG COG
I like this

Sup DeAndre. That 85 working out well for you or are you still coping?

Rascism isn't allowed outside of b, also this thread is off topic

Attached: 1566873929627.gif (417x317, 39K)

Why can't niggers be humble?

Attached: behumble.webm (720x544, 1.67M)

>w-we were only being I-ironic saying nigger back in the day!
Fuck off reddit election tourist nigger faggot.

Attached: 357883DB-2D90-4BD4-B99C-4830DF0A9AB1.png (785x731, 76K)

Yea Forums would do well having basic gatekeeping by just autobanning wojack variant posters to weed out the majority of newfags

Yea Forums would do well having basic gatekeeping by just autobanning wojack variant posters to weed out the majority of newfags

Attached: 77380AAE-F84A-408C-BB57-4C23E2B4C46D.png (644x800, 43K)

COPE nigger back to resetera

Attached: CE68625B-9464-47CE-BF75-04EF6400CF76.png (700x1007, 801K)

>MAGA hat
>saying the word kike
>"Hitler did nothing wrong"
>race mixing

Fuckin lol, which retard made this?

Haha i did come from reddit after the election, and theres nothing you can do to make me leave!!! Seethe harder!!

LOL

Why do soijacks always expose the anons who belong on reddit or have been here for less than a decade? Without fail they have to come out and expose their pozzed opinions and unironically love niggers. Don’t they know resetera is just a click away?

Attached: D9825654-B531-4D17-839E-AE85ED72C5A6.jpg (680x398, 31K)

Phone posters seem to be in a constant autistic meltdown.

HAHAHAHAHAHHA

Pretty spot on description of DRUMPFtards

Remember, keep dilating!

Attached: CC83819D-543E-4A18-8B47-492E0393758A.jpg (4460x2908, 2.18M)

>MAGApedes calling out jews is accurate
I would like to live in the world white liberals live in

Sup tranny/nigger lover/shitskin.

Cope harder seethe dialate back to redit reeeeee rent free your mom your face rekt kek top zozel

Attached: 1564506490535.png (644x800, 30K)

Let's be fair here, you could stop all of this by having sex.

They live in 99% white areas or they wouldn’t be pro-diversity. They sell out their countrymen for imaginary virtue to signal on social media. Not the brightest people on earth.

I have sex but still hate niggers and jews. What’s the deal?

>Not the brightest people on earth.
I wouldn't necessarily say they are dumb but they certainly are very uninformed

>theindependentwhig.com/haidt-passages/haidt/conservatives-understand-liberals-better-than-liberals-understand-conservatives/

>In a study I did with Jesse Graham and Brian Nosek, we tested how well liberals and conservatives could understand each other. We asked more than two thousand American visitors to fill out the Moral Foundations Qyestionnaire. One-third of the time they were asked to fill it out normally, answering as themselves. One-third of the time they were asked to fill it out as they think a “typical liberal” would respond. One-third of the time they were asked to fill it out as a “typical conservative” would respond. This design allowed us to examine the stereotypes that each side held about the other. More important, it allowed us to assess how accurate they were by comparing people’s expectations about “typical” partisans to the actual responses from partisans on the left and the right)’ Who was best able to pretend to be the other?

>The results were clear and consistent. Moderates and conservatives were most accurate in their predictions, whether they were pretending to be liberals or conservatives. Liberals were the least accurate, especially those who described themselves as “very liberal.”

I mean replacement or white genocide. The plans of the jews can literally be thwarted by having sex

It can't. The shitskins are already here and breeding fast. There isn't much we can do about that.

Kinos for this feel?

105-115 IQ range is the most dangerous, it’s where you get redditors who think they have moral authority but are complete brainlets.

ayo dis thread is raycist

Attached: cooner.jpg (1044x869, 169K)

Breed faster then.
Jesus Christ, are you gay or sonething?

that's right bigot. welcome to the right side of history!

Attached: awokening_chart7_liberals_diversity.jpg (1800x1800, 283K)

Haha same here bro! Why are all those dumb hicks so angry HAHA, let's just marathon marvel and order a pizza!

you can always tell when Australian users start posting

>import millions of niggers into your countries
>what's going on buddy? Just breed lmao.

Double digit IQ detected

>drumpfy cuck
>based opinions
yea, i'm thinking you're retarded

White women are 99% zog cogs who fuck random until 40 and then become childless feminists.

Have you even tried?
If all the people who complained about white genocide had sex once a day you could easily outbreed them. The problem is no woman will ever get pregnant if you shitpost on a japanese imageboard.

Whites can't even stand in the Sun without burning to a crisp and getting skin cancer. You are not meant for this planet and shouldn't have made it this far. It was always just a matter of time before you disintegrated into ash and were forgotten. The time is soon upon us. We will take back what is ours and move on without you.

Too Black, Too Strong.

Why don't you just.... have sex.... incel?

Having white babies requires white women. White women are 99% npc lefties who have been programmed to hate their own men and don’t have children until 45 meanwhile shiniqua gets $1000/per month per child for shitting out niglets.

You are missing the point. It's not that this outbreeding tactic wouldn't work in principle. It's that we shouldn't have to engage in this breeding tournament with niggers in the first place.

are you literally retarded? it doesn't matter how many kids you have, when you have an endless stream of immigrants from the most overpopulated places on earth coming into your country day after day. your country will still become less white

>Yea Forums - Television & Film

Attached: 1564688580349.png (815x611, 672K)

I'm not democrat

Attached: 1565685770646.jpg (1500x1091, 150K)

You poltards unironically have sub 100 IQS

>IT'S SOMEONE ELSE'S FAULT I CAN'T HAVE SEX
Sad. Also, you won't change anything if you just spend your time here.

Just have more sex you impotent incel

This is obviously from Yea Forums

Attached: 1559825971976.jpg (626x490, 27K)

Maybe it would work if you actually tried. Then again, the niggers have an unfair advantage because they spend time outside

missing "then one day hitler"

We know who you are Chang, you're the lefty retard pretending to be a nazi who shitposts until you bet rangebanned

still higher than the subhumans you want to import by the million

it's from Yea Forums there used to be rageface comics shopped on it

Attached: 1540487043807.png (576x864, 27K)

holy this is bad bros..

not the point

Attached: 1567089988425.png (760x1024, 140K)

t. 105 IQ
How do you even tie your shoes?

Yup, double digit confirmed

No chang its not nor do you know my thoughts on immigration

pure, concentrated cancer

this one is good

I do have sex trancel. Dilate.

I am not the one complaining about getting replaced because I can't get laid.

Why the lobsters though?

You're so dumb that you just said I have above average IQ, as an insult

True, you are the one who is incapable to understand the argument someone is making

reference to that canadian frog man

Legit no1 cares fag
Life is utter trash we doing a favor to future white kids by ending this awful cycle

who's the blue guy?

You don't understand your own argument, idiot