*gets casted in your franchise*

*gets casted in your franchise*

Attached: tessa thompson.jpg (1472x1875, 1.97M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interracial_marriage_in_the_United_States#2010_Pew_Research_Center_Report_(U.S._Census_Bureau’s_2010_American_Community_Survey)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stop watching children’s movies.

So is she just female Idris Elba token black woman but with worse acting?

She has very tiny titties

>casted

i'd shag her

Attached: tess.jpg (1280x720, 47K)

She oscillates between fuckable and disgusting. She looked disgusting in Westworld s2, for example.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>She

*is ugly*
*ruins your favourite franchise*

Was MiB International a money-laundering op with prank casting?
Seems too great of a coincidence that Hemsworth ended up in a gay Ghostbusters reboot AND a gay MiB reboot and I am sure they crunch numbers on Thompson and know people hate her.

why do you hate this actress so much? jesus

I think I have only seen her play cunts so you could take it as complimentary that people hate her.

Post them

i dont but she keeps being toted as the hot new shit and its fucking annoying

Worksafe board

it's not even fair to call them titties. She is quite literally flat as a board.

>your franchise
Giga yikes

what is the appeal of tessa thompson? shes not attractive, not an especially good actress, isnt very charismatic or funny and has small tits? why do they keep casting her?

she is a subhuman assfaced nigger ape gorilla. real gorillas are actually beautiful compared to her pig nosed melted Quasimodo shitface.
a genetic defect. a horrible experiment by God gone wrong. I imagine he sent her through one of those machines Seth Brundle uses in The Fly.
Chernobyl doesn't produce such horrible genetic mutations.
this troll creature having a Hollywood career is fucking blasphemy. she should be working back in the kitchen in some fast food joint, cleaning plates.

Attached: 76550415_bbcec0b373_o.jpg (288x432, 135K)

>Was MiB International a money-laundering op with prank casting?

just think of all the cute actresses they could have cast instead of tessa thompson.

Attached: 1552457251529.jpg (509x371, 52K)

Attached: 464574763545.gif (640x266, 3.26M)

*uses the same 3 facial expressions repeatedly*

I hate how smug she looks like she's a pretty white girl but in reality she's an ugly darkie

yeah that

Attached: Bilbo-with-glowing-Sting-the-hobbit-34389468-200-200.jpg (200x200, 25K)

Remember kids, don't racemix

Attached: amerimuttifa.png (635x635, 225K)

Does a photo exist where she actually looks attractive?

>gets cast as your beautiful white woman from the source material

More like
*your franchise gets castrated*

this

so much this

she looks less like a hog here than in ops pic.

She still looks pretty rough in that picture though. Her nose and mouth are huge.

Lmao nice

Attached: 1405147118240.jpg (1271x1148, 103K)

uh oh she's also in westworld

they showed her nipples

Nice

Attached: lgbtmarvel.jpg (888x484, 107K)

>what is the appeal of tessa thompson? shes not attractive, not an especially good actress, isnt very charismatic or funny and has small tits? why do they keep casting her?
Light-skinned negro. She's light enough that people don't automatically recoil when they first see her on a movie poster, but her presence gives the studio a SJW pass.

Since she's ugly, woke faggots insist that she's a great actress.

She has the most horrible nose and teeth and cheeks.

25 years ago the light-skinned negress in Hollywood was actually fairly attractive.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (731x1100, 105K)

"my" franchises are all dead already.
What will she do now?

You aight white boi

She can't act. At all. Just terrible. Distractingly bad.

She looks like a bank robber with a pantyhose mask pulled over her head, just all the time. Pantyhose goblina.

She makes everything she's in slightly less enjoyable just through her presence alone.

Cast, you thirdie shit

shes cute enough to be a safe choice for hire.
shes black but not too black. homely looking but cutesy
her voice is not too bad. voice is nice

>he looks like a bank robber with a pantyhose mask pulled over her head

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

There's no appeal. She's a lesbian who belongs to a Hollywood circle. Victoria Alonso who is a lesbian too is #2 at Marvel, she cast her for that reason as well as most of the MCU girls who also happen to be lesbians.

Attached: mcu-waifu2.jpg (1596x1320, 384K)

She's essentially a living argument against race mixing. She has the perpetually smug and prideful expression of a sjw white girl crossed with the brutish simian orclike facial characteristics of a black. Truly a sickening sight. I avoid anythimg she's in.

For a mystery meat she's fairly cute.

Attached: mib6.jpg (1655x836, 119K)

>tfw Elliott comes through with the Reese’s Pieces

Attached: 1D4D060A-8808-4A17-BFBC-6E1FA2EDF6A0.jpg (262x226, 23K)

she looks cute here

Attached: tessathompson-7.jpg (500x730, 45K)

isnt she also part mexican? maybe they think they can appeal to as many minorities at once by casting her.

Curious how can USA be the dominant world power if they keep race mixing with these people? Will europe rise again?

She literally looks like a monster. She literally looks deformed. Like someone tried to make a Skyrim character but wasn't paying attention and maxed out some sliders while minimizing others.

lol no

Attached: thor-ragnarok.jpg (1200x648, 136K)

Christ. Get your eyes checked.

cute

Attached: l-Tessa-Thompson-Profile.jpg (818x1227, 254K)

What hair style is this? Vacuum sealed plastic Elephant Trunk ?

Attached: tessathompson.jpg (1000x562, 432K)

Attached: Social_Engineering101.jpg (1023x767, 224K)

That's Victoria Alonso not Tessa Thompson

middle is the COOM wojack

A bad actor can make you hate a character you should love. A decent actor can make you hate a character that you should hate. A good actor can make you love a character that you should love. But only a great actor can make you love a character that you should hate.

Attached: 91A4B339-CFDE-4276-A8AD-5AC6B295842F.jpg (642x449, 69K)

looks like a giant turd in a garbage bag.

oink oink squeeeeeeeee

That's terrifying

Attached: 1559297078502.png (300x300, 101K)

Disgusting!!!!

I’m fucking dying.

It's fucking tragic knowing that Marvel had Rosario Dawson on board and shunted her off to TV hell. She would have been 100 times better.

Attached: ROSARIO.jpg (800x1184, 206K)

Because she is terrible and only gets pushed because of her race.

Because she be black baby.

La creatura

>She looks like a bank robber with a pantyhose mask pulled over her head, just all the time. Pantyhose goblina.
You put into words that which I couldn't express.

For some odd reason I thought she died. Rosario in real life, I mean.

They're both lesbian and Alonso cast her as Valkyrie. Tessa is on the record she doesn't wwant to work with white men.

>Curious how can USA be the dominant world power if they keep race mixing with these people? Will europe rise again?
Outside of the Los Angeles area, race mixing is extremely rare in the US. It's just that the jews who run Hollywood want everyone to think that it's normal, when in reality only something like 1% of white Americans have ever dated outside of their race.

>pantyhose goblina
Jodie Foster was right. They really should have sent a poet.

More like half-casted.

I feel like this pic is missing something...
Cage bars

I find that stat to be surprising desu. If I were to go by hollywood USA is huge race mixing experiment.

Man, Robert Z'dar really let himself go

cope

if she is so untalented why is she a multi-millionaire top tier actress and you are here posting on tv?

Attached: 6EAA60F4-3D6A-42B4-847F-8FB8FD141B91.png (780x551, 972K)

Even in my large city with a large Hispanic population (Phoenix) race mixing isn’t that prevalent. When it does occur it tends to be more along the lines of Hispanic girls getting BLEACHED than the other way around.

>nepotism
>cronyism

Familiarize yourself with these terms.

The only cope is coming from you clowns who don't want to accept how rock bottom she is.

>I find that stat to be surprising desu. If I were to go by hollywood USA is huge race mixing experiment.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interracial_marriage_in_the_United_States#2010_Pew_Research_Center_Report_(U.S._Census_Bureau’s_2010_American_Community_Survey)

>In 2007, 4.6% of all married Blacks in the United States were wed to a White partner, and 0.4% of all Whites were married to a Black partner.

Keep in mind that Wikipedia is pretty SJW so these stats might be cherry-picked.