Apologize!

Apologize!

Attached: 930A6293-9DFE-4112-8A4A-D2A4787D6996.jpg (1200x1500, 235K)

I'm sorry you gave it to the highest bidder.

Yeah George! Apologize!

Apologize for what?

Why did people hated the prequels again?
Was is the boomer mentality?
OLD GOOD
NEW BAD

They hated it because RLM told them to.

>implying if george made a new trilogy it would be any less of an abortion than what d*sney have done
he was planning on bringing back palpatine himself long before he sold the ip

S-SORRY

I liked attack of the clones a lot. Grew up with original trilogy. Fell asleep during nostalgia movies like Rogue One that I was supposed to like, according to market testing I guess. At some point you have to consider that maybe they're doing a subpar "safe" job on a shop worn franchise that's limping along based solely on branding power and it's not just "muh boomers" complaining. Solo was a disaster. Explain that.

my nigger he was gonna go into the force and base a story about luke understanding the whilles and how they were a parasite on the force. And they would even make a champion out of the darkness like how anakin was created to stop luke

His sequel trilogy would have been better than the soulless Zionist propaganda we got from Disney

>(((whilles ))) and how they were a parasite on the force.

Kikewood would never have allowed it

For ruining the franchise, torturing fans, and selling the series to kikes for billions while simultaneously playing the victim

Is there a single board on this site that /pol/ hasn't infected?

How do you feel about the ST?
Are you happy with how they turned out and the state of SW today?

Attached: 8B81F916-E8E9-4B71-8B4A-F44D96981ED2.gif (533x300, 1.6M)

As a millennial (not the same as boomer or Gen X, zoomers) I say please bring something new. Reboots and prequels and general rehashing trigger me not because they're new, but because they're old and boring and I've seen it. Zoomers just aren't as worn out on nu-old stuff.

Is any opinion you don't like automatically /pol/, you incel?

sorry i gave money for phatome menage

>incel
Is there a single board on this site that R*ddit hasn't infected?

They're obviously indefensible, souless, garbage cash-grabs. I haven't seen them but I know all about them and have watched clips.
As much as I hate the special editions and the prequels, they're not as bad as the sequels. At least the prequels had some interesting designs and soul to them.

Virgin. Dilate.

Is every opinion you don't like reddit, you incel?

That's because for all his shortcomings as a writer, George surrounded himself with talented artists who could take his bare boned ideas and flesh them out into imaginative creatures and worlds. Whereas under Kathleen Kennedy the objective was always to make people forget about the "bad" prequels by reminding them how great Star Wars used to be. But George Lucas had the foresight to know that nostalgia pandering can only get you so far until fans start to notice their intelligence being insulted.

So I'll take that as a no, then.

Kys, boomer

Incel, virgin, dilate, AND boomer. It's the Tetralogy of Yikes!

Is she mentally retarded?

Fuck off Rabbi

Attached: 1568304715004.jpg (529x341, 31K)

No. Just because the new ones are soulless doesn't make the prequels less trash.

Fuck you George. The prequels were trash.

Attached: 1550570987918.png (1024x1024, 29K)

I really am so sorry. I couldn't see your genius when it was right in front of me.
It's like Jesus said, a prophet is never known in his own land

Is-is that Nako? Holy shit, what's that from?