>I died in the trench years back, thought you knew that

>>I died in the trench years back, thought you knew that.

Attached: Jimmy.png (1209x672, 795K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10665251
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he never could get his shit together could he

strawpoll.me/10665251

this was such a good show, I really miss it. fuck dragons

i dont get it

sneed

Jimmy

Honestly though, fuck him. I can't believe he shot Nucky through the hand, tried to kill him. Little ungrateful bitch.

Attached: PepeHands.jpg (492x404, 23K)

The show went downhill after this
to be fair, it was a very gradual downhill during season 3, like a 2% incline
But it fell off a cliff by season 5

he's a ghost

He died right before that when he busted in his mom lmao

Attached: tenor.gif (220x159, 8K)

>he never could get his shit together could he

I think he actually died when he fucked his mom.

He just thought he was a bigger gangster than he was

This. He went off to war cause of it so that moment ruined his life

Attached: 2019-09-17_01-43-26.png (797x424, 23K)

i mean i woulda busted in his mom too to be quite honest

he was a king

I really liked the early seasons of Boardwalk Empire.

me too.

my gay mouth died there too.

Jimmy was a good soldier and if he had known his place he would have eventually developed in to a good leader.

season 2 is damn near perfect, I put it up there with the best seasons of TV ever

w-whaa?

I only watched it recently after having discarded it years ago. (I mistakenly thought it was Broadway Empire and a show about musicals.) I read up before starting it and learned that the later seasons show more Chalky White because the character is a fan favorite. When I watched it myself, I like the early seasons a lot, but the later stuff, I was mainly going through to get to the end. I thought the whole conflict between the Dr. and Chalky was drawn out and only tangentially related to the other characters. When it really started becoming a slog was when the whole Cuba/Florida plot lines started.

Cringe
Americans barely fought in ww1

stupid reddit nigger, also fuck off with your faggot brackets.

First 2 seasons were pure kino

Remember when the show had a pointless blacked cuckold plotline where a white guy forced a black guy to have sex with his wife under gunpoint so he could watch?

People who think this show was good are lying to themselves, After Michael Pitt left they didn't know what to do, and did three seasons with "villain of the season" shit. But let's be honest here, first two seasons were just as bad. They just wanted to make the next sopranos, but realized they need more than just having animal blundetto as a lead.

Attached: 1518341101291.jpg (400x250, 20K)

>cut and pasting the same post again and again