Did the poor of Columbia really love Pablo as much as this show implies...

Did the poor of Columbia really love Pablo as much as this show implies? Is it an accurate representation of Escobar's relationship with the lower class of Columbia?

Attached: narcos_press_1000-920x603.jpg (920x603, 112K)

Yes, and honestly, worst than that

>worst than that
how so?

They have him as a saint until today, do you need more?

>Columbia

For Colombians, narcos are what cowboys are to Americans.

There's a mix of worship of communism + cocaine among south american leftists.

In my country when narcos got (somewhat) banned all the left got butt mad immediately, and I'm not talking about the poor but the leftist jews from big cities.

did you not see the nichos in the houses worshipping him like a literal saint

youre obsessed and none of this is actually true

I heard Colombians hate being asked questions about cocaine or Escobar. Maybe that's just the upper-class criollos that emigrate to the US

>worse than the show
That was portrayed in the show retard. user said worse than the show

>I heard Colombians hate being asked questions about cocaine or Escobar.
probably because they're sick of people thinking that's all Colombian culture is.

He is, in a certain way, our Charles Manson. You must understand that Colombia is a country with many regions separared, so lower class from Escobar's Hometown: Medellin, love more him than another poor from Cali or Bogotá. Besides poor "paisas" recognize Pablo Escobar like "our guy".

There is a reason: Colombia is a hypocritical conservative country and for many Colombians, we made drugs but the addicts are the americans.

>Columbia

His grave is a tourist attraction. You're suppose to do a line of coke on his tombstone.

Well, uh, it is. You stupid monkey

Narcos proves that netflix can make kino

only niggers with low selfsteem and gringos care about this faggot in colombia, everyone hates him

Anyone seen this?

Attached: Saif-Ali-Khan..jpg (750x1111, 70K)

I saw the first episode

Too Indian for me user, but I heard it's true detective tier

fuck even is this?