This show is funny

this show is funny

Attached: 1568193547275.webm (854x480, 2.93M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gPbVRpRgHso
youtube.com/watch?v=DYQ0IIEGzbA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

its a shame nobody wants to talk about it and the threads die within 10 posts

who is this qt?

>workaholics guy in anything thats not workaholics

hard pass

RUNNING THROUGH THE HOUSE WITH A PICKLE IN MY MOUTH

very much this

That's the heck some trampolining
do you think he learned how to do that or did they get a stunt trampolinist in to do it? trampoliner

the way it was filmed looks like they used a stunt

it was pretty obvious it was a stunt man

Tell me more about the girl in dungarees

How old is the girl in the overalls? Nice ass

>it's a shame I didn't put the name of the show anywhere in the OP so now people who want to find a thread can't easily search for one in the catalog

the righteous gemstones

we've got him

This scene was amazing!

youtube.com/watch?v=gPbVRpRgHso

but it's the middle of the daytime

more so if you like industrial/ebm. this kind of stuff is not shown often in tv shows

so why is the son so attached to that scummy stunt man? if he wants money why isnt he just stealing it for himself.

Attached: 31857380-d102-11e9-a201-c7527546b632_800_420.jpg (800x420, 54K)

Thank you! holy shit this board is autistic

youtube.com/watch?v=DYQ0IIEGzbA

i fucking love that character. too bad theyre killing him off

They're just some fellas I play car pranks with.

he was raised to be a follower he doesn't know how to lead

That's Tony Cavalero playing Keefe.

Attached: Keefe.jpg (800x533, 42K)

I like Adam Devine. Fight me.

It's an HBO original in a post GoT world. All the normies cancelled their subscriptions, and since this is my first time hearing about it it's probably everyone else's first time too.

That said, it looks like an interesting show, but if someone is gonna do one of those "Crime Drama, but it's really a comedy" shows, I'd want another Spoils of Babylon type thing where the humor comes from being a farcical parody of itself. This just feels like another season of Fargo, but not set in the great white north.

absolute kino ending for the episode

Attached: 1568065166277.png (1920x1080, 1014K)

So is the younger brother a pedophile or what?

it doesn't have anything to do with GoT
vice principals and eastbound and down weren't big either

i need the original version of misbehaving

Bitch, it has John C Reilly and John Goodman absolutely killing it. You forget that zoomer icon after like five minutes

john c reilly is not in gemstones

Danny McBride isn't John C Reilly bro.

i want to enjoy this show but all of the events seem so random and unconnected. yeah there's the main plotline with the stuntmen trying to steal mcbride's money, but what was with the goth sex party? why do they have to have so many penis shots? is devine supposed to be gay? a lot of dumb jokes, despite the fact that i enjoyed vice principals

Needs more Baby Billy

Attached: righteous-gemstones-baby-bill-s1e3[1].jpg (825x464, 47K)

name of the blonde girl?

kelvin is definitely gay

It is original for the show

sorry i meant the version with kids singing

Is this two seasons like Vice Principals or open ended?

they got a second season

he's his mentor and father figure from when he was trying to be an actor/stunt guy.
they'll probably do an episode about that backstory.

>they'll probably do an episode about that backstory.
i fucking hope not

the latest episodes shows that they surely will do more backstories.
and they will do another one with the wife and how they built the houses and park with the roller coaster.

>McBride: This one, I’ve set to be longer than anything we’ve done before. If I had my way, when this is done, it’s like this epic, sprawling tale, like the fucking Thorn Birds or something. You’ll know everybody in this family, cousins, great uncles, all these people. In my eyes, this season is chapter one. It’s just setting the table for who all these people are and what’s about to happen. I would like it to go on longer than what Vice Principals was. Vice Principals was us not really ready to commit to another show we wanted to dedicate six years to, so we decided to just do a coordinated strike, do something that we knew what the ending was going to be, and execute it all at once. That gave me time to think about the bigger story I wanted to tell.

inb4 cancelled

I don't know if John Goodman is going to last that long.
Also, they're going to fuck it up by doing an extreme cliffhanger ending for this season.
People lose interest when they do that.
I doubt it, HBO wants millions of "originals", so a cancelled show would be rare. This could be another "true blood".

>I would like it to go on longer than what Vice Principals was.
VP is funnier than this show tho. wtf is mcbride thinking

>all those people hanging out under a bridge
i would go even if i didnt like it

If they don’t reveal how the mom died (Eli killed her) I won’t watch a second season

>I don't know if John Goodman is going to last that long.
If McBride really wants his epic sprawling family saga like he's talking it up then the death of their powerful patriarch will obviously be a big part of the story. Would lead to lots of sibling squabbling for control of the Gemstone estate and stuff. Wouldn't even surprise me if he dies in the season finale.

not gonna die this season. too few episodes left, plus he's a big pull.
also, they will do more episodes about the past, how the wife died or was killed.