2019 I am... Forgotten

2019 I am... Forgotten.

Attached: 2019.05.23-02.21-boundingintocomics-5ce6ac6c6d8bd.png (750x400, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v7v0x-EimmE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=v7v0x-EimmE

Is it true that the liberals and Yea Forums went after her?

She was kinda fuckable but she's looking more and more like a gremlin.

She's still active, behind Gavin McInnes' paywall.

>Call out how gays have higher rates of child molestation than straights do.

> Get deplatformed the next day, hmm really makes you think

>Sent to bitchute
>Immediately deletes everything on bitchute claiming bitchute also censors free speech(not true)
>"b-but if you will give me 10 dollars a month to view my content on Gavin's site on top of my patron you can still see content! Go- err dude!"
Yikes! Told all of you it was scam lol

>Goes from 1 million followers to 10
Great plan.

Good.
Give her some time away from that toxic brother of hers and she might just figure things out

What the fuck. How old is she, is that a she, and who is telling her what to say? Because either she's being fed lines, or this cabbage patch doll is going to be the US president one day

>Goes from platform she'd be inevitably banned from to a secure one
Sure it sucks, but long term it was the smart move

That's why her parents are irresponsible fucks. Exposing a preteen girls atract sickos like you.

If bitchute was going to ban all the right leaning channels that had to migrate there they would've done it by now. Infowars wouldn't be allowed there, or Varg. I'm not buying the "Bitchute censored me" angle. She got greedy.

Being fed lines by her incel NEET brother who wants to turn her into his fantasy girl.

dare I say, based

You're almost there. Now realize that nobody gets censored from youtube either, or patreon; or any of these platforms. Notice how it's always just right wing grifters who do this, and, mysteriously, they always need more of your money to fix it.

I'd like to slide something up her bitchute

Her big bro, you really think an 11 year old girl can write this shit?

He says he's up to 13,000 paying subscribers now.

>Goes from a generic leafy/idubbbz clone to a /pol/pinion spouter
I mean, isn't it obvious? The person writing obviously knows that a little girl saying "KILL YOURSELF FAGGIT" is way more epic than an adult male, thus way more patronbux.

who cares she's not real

(((says)))

Why are liberals such censor happy pearl clutchers? Who/what will they try to ban next?

but you are the problem