As stupid as this was, I still enjoyed it

As stupid as this was, I still enjoyed it.

Attached: The Predator.jpg (1000x1480, 536K)

I liked it too. It had a bit of the old ultra violence. Can't say it was the best movie ever but I wasn't bored.

I don't know how anyone was expecting greatness from this after the last few movies.

>watching shitty sequels you always know were going to be garbage
>liking it because brain turned off
and that's why movies are shit now

Why don't you tell us which movies we should watch to make us as smart and as educated as you.

shitty score ruined it

That's because you're stupid too.

No u

Life gets better after kindergarten OP.

>"Heh... I sure showed him..." he thought to himself as he took a victory drag on his cigarette held between his fingerless leather gloved fingers while listening to metal

Why the fuck would turn a predator movie into a comedy action movie?
It still really makes my braincells think

Probably because the last few have been boring as shit so they went the JJ route and said "Fuck it"

Olivia Munn was 2qt in this

>BLACKED Hand

Attached: 1534141046344.png (568x822, 240K)

You are the target audience

He didnt 'won' nor showed you anything... your mind alone lost already enjoying the movie.

>Predators attempting to improve themselves with human autism genes

Word salad

>There are people here who didn't like this because RLM told them not to like it
>These are the "independent thinkers"

I found it weirdly enjoyable too. It had a fun
80s buddy comedy vibe. And the massive tonal shift in the last 10 minutes, while not in any way good writing, was at least surprising.

lmao, she looked like Pete Burns

What do you want to see next in the PCU (Predator cinematic universe)?

enjoyed it until the third act, shane black is fuckin' talented and you can tell the preview audience and movie company made him change it...

I kinda liked the whole area 51 lab thing and the predator escaping it, outside of that not much else

i fucking loved it. it is up there with the doom movie for me, which i have watched around 40 times. the script is the dumbest shit ever. important plot moments happen in a confusing split second and never explain themselves. olivia munn just states that autism is the next phase of human evolution and it is never explained or justified. the kid does not seem remotely autistic and they don't even really show him being a savant, which is presumably where the movie's idiotic take on autism comes from. the main character kills people without rhyme or reason, in cold blood with a plucky grin on his face, then later the script has the fucking gall to have his son confront him on his background as a soldier, to which he gives some speech about how he kills for king and country, the corps is within him as much as he is in the corps, and he'll remember the name and face of every soldier he's seen die in his final moments on earth. almost every single non-essential hero ends up sacrificing themselves within about 3 minutes of screen time. olivia munn obviously knows the twist before it happens but just doesn't bother to say anything while the main dude thinks he is this 'MAC KENNA' the predator is going after. no explanation for why that particular autistic kid is so prizeworthy when the predator could just swoop in on a school for the developmentally disabled and scoop up a whole bunch of them at once. it's a fucking mess. it's brilliant

It was probably this, the movie knew it was dumb as shit and they just had fun with it.

Predator/Apocalypto Cross over