Dude what if we took a masterpiece and turned it into a shitty action flick with reddit-humor lmao

>dude what if we took a masterpiece and turned it into a shitty action flick with reddit-humor lmao
Fuck this movie

Attached: 91TYB8gep+L._SY679_[1].jpg (453x679, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G8DueZFJVyo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

GAME OVER MAN GAME OVER

Very easy to tell that you weren't even born when it released.

same thing happened with Terminator. Tragic really

Alien was boring and painfully un-scary. The entire series are reddit flicks

Is there even an actual alien in it? I’ve watched it 6 times now and always fall asleep in the first hour. For me, it’s a glorified space drama up there with Batteries Not Included.

>A movie needs to be scary to be good
What made Alien great is the excellent set and monster design, tight pacing and dialogue and acting that feel extremely natural and realistic (mostly)

>A movie needs to be scary to be good
No, but a horror movie does

But it's the best action flick of all time. Sequels should be transformative, and if it really bothers you you can very easily ignore it.

>But it's the best action flick of all time.
Die Hard, The Terminator, Predator, First Blood, Army of Darkness and The Road Warrior are all vastly superior

I don’t think reddit existed in 1986

All excellent movies, for sure. Aliens is still my favorite action movie.
>Army of Darkness
One of my favorites, sitting next to the film's poster right now, but hardly an action movie
>First Blood
definitely not an action movie.

A pleb tier Alien veil parmigiane shitpost? FUCK YOU.

Attached: the j-.jpg (1920x1080, 158K)

>suggests Terminator before T2 as a good action flick

Its an extremely well crafted thriller. Fuck off you dumb cunt.

>Aliens is still my favorite action movie.
Why? What makes it better than fucking Die Hard?
T1 >>>>> T2

I guess it was ReadIt! Magazine-tier, then

All movies are jewish related goyim, all are shit, the world controled by jews.

So non-jews are fucked

>Alien
>masterpiece

Attached: image.jpg (205x246, 18K)

Nothing, the premise appeals to me more, they're both masterfully made action films that I love

>t. Alien fanboy asshurt over Aliens being superior
lmao

Worst part is that it stole little shop of horrors' rightful fx oscar.

was about to post this
based

>Alien
>Alien $

Ridiculous opinions disregarded Mr dnoB

Attached: reddit avatar-1.jpg (566x394, 228K)

It's a damn good and well made movie, but I do agree that it just feels like a kinda generic action flick. At least compared to Alien, which kinda "invigorated" an entire genre, rather than just iterate on it.

Muh bonus

looks like victory tour mj

Attached: victory-tour.jpg (640x360, 37K)

It really is a worse movie with bad humor

Can someone recommend me where to buy a weapons-grade stimulant, I’m looking to try and watch Alien again this weeke

*weekend. Sorry I literally fell asleep there just thinking about it. Help me please anons, I want to be a fan and see it through to the credits.

Why is T2 a better action flick? Cause it more explosions? The only scene in T2 that comes close to T1 is the hospital.

It literally is you retarded redditors

Why does Yea Forums suddenly prefer Aliens to Alien now? Back in 2010, anyone who said Aliens was better got laughed off the board. What happened? Was it the reddit invasion?

Based, I'm still mad

Attached: mpv-shot0194.jpg (1920x1080, 532K)

T1
>a fleeing damp cloth for a protag who’s primary use is opening her legs at the mere hint of motel-based piano-riffed PTSD sex
>laughably ugly stock motion scenes and false peril from inability to outrun a fucking limping C3PO
>ridiculous dialogue and interactions throughout with T800
>Hide-and-seek Dad dies, nobody cares

T2
>psychologist’s pen (and occasional heavy gun) wielding action hero with depth, fully enacting action based strategies
>T800 twist intro followed by all 3 protags having mirrored character development throughout and humorous dialogue
>Realistic CGI and a high-speed chasing and infinitely more threatening chameleon nemesis to evade/kill
>SIGNIFICANTLY BETTER AND FAR MORE ABUNDANT ACTION SCENES FOR AN ACTION FLICK
>Surrogate robodad dies, not a dry eye in the theatre

Pleb faggot

retard and samefag

Attached: 1568646218632.png (420x420, 223K)

Aliens turned the xenomorph into a pathetic space bug.
Whole movie should have been ridley and the spics getting their skulls caved in. The whole horror behind the xenomorph was that it was the perfect organism, not:
>bro there's a lot of them and they have a giant one LOL

autism the post
stop samefagging

I agree bro. Watched both back to back for the first time like 10 yrs ago and immediately hated Aliens

Hello, faggot/woman. Another thread, huh? The last one didn't get enough (you)s?

t. 12 yo

>le perfect organism so deep very kafkaesque
>literally one against a defensless crew still gets impales with a harpoon gun
>aliens defeated by armor-piercieng ammo? nooo

>reddit
>1986
>implying the first Terminator was or was trying to be an action flick

I'm an oldfag but I'd say 12 yr olds would probably like Aliens better

nice 30 year old joke you've got there

A1/As are both masterpieces. Everything else sucks and does not matter.
Deal with it, faggot.
Same with T1/T2
/thread

aliens had good action, alien did not, and it didn't have good "horror" either

Aliens is the better movie
just accept it already you poor incel

yeah, because they are all capeshitter. Meanwhile adults know both achieve the status of masterpiece in different perfectly valid ways

It's the only true answer. People have their favorites but with these great movies threads like this are nothing but useless bait especially with so many shitty movies nowadays. These fags will turn against The Thing or Rocky next you will see it's about the reaction and pretending to be intelectual and nothing else.

eh, I was fine with this. there's more and bigger aliens, but they powered up the protags too. the first flick they're civilian contractors armed with home-made weapons, so a single xenomorph is a huge threat. In the 2nd they're a military unit with military-grade weapons and tech. They *should* be able to make short work of a single xenomorph.

>set
ok
>monster design
you see the xenomorph much more in aliens
>pacing
there wasn't much interesting happening at any point in the movie
>dialogue
the crew were retarded, as per usual with protagonists in horror style movies

THIS OP all I ever hear about Aliens is praise but I absolutely hate it. It turned Alien into a reatarded bug and the marine humor is cringy and bad

>it must be either on or the other
brainlets

T2 > T1
Aliens > Alien

Wew, now that was easy.

Obsessed newfag
Braindead redditor that can't comprehend anything more than action garbage, the xeno went from slaughtering a crew to being slaughtered.
Soldiers or not they are clearly different depictions,Xeno was MUCH smarter. They are literally retards in Aliens, but I guess the only thing that pleases you is ALIEN EXPLODE LMAO.
Go back to you fucking mongrel

T1 had top cringe dialogue, the good guy dude had autism

Before there was soulless capeshit, there was James Cameron.

low iq pleb
movie literally filtered you

the two are so different as to make comparison meaningless

Saying objectively wrong statements is easy, yes

This. Action films have always been retard magnets for children.

>They are literally retards in Aliens
>t. hasn't actually watched the movie

You're making these bait threads? So are you a faggot or a woman I can't decide? And is it about replies or appearing intelectual?

The same people who prefer aliens are the same who would drool over a thing sequel where the alien is set on fire by quiping women while failing to assimilate a child

Factually correct and high IQ post

>This. Action films have always been retard magnets for children.
>le intellectual redditor pretending to be older than 14

Obsessed. Dont you have a capeshit or starwars thread to bump?

>Obsessed newfag
>Obsessed
samefaggot confirmed

What classic movie will be your target next? Terminator maybe? Robocop or maybe turn into a horror hater?

>T1 had top cringe dialogue
>I know now why you cry
>I swear not to be terminator
>say, that's a nice bike
>chillout, dickwad
Fucking zoomers

Attached: 15121465.png (480x480, 96K)

>literal retards
How can they cut the power, man? They’re animals.

But the first one was so intelligent when he killed that one defensless space trucker.

how exactly are aliens supposed to defeat remote sentry guns which they never encountered before? they did pretty well considering

seethe harder Cameroncuck

The alien in Alien got impaled through the body by a slow moving blunt grappling hook. This is in all cuts of Alien. It is not remotely invincible or a perfect organism.
It beat a handful of unarmed, untrained space truckers, and it needed help from le ebil android. Ridleyfags are delusional.

They found a weak spot and the way to get to the medical. Maybe he doesn't like that the aliens don't value their own lives? Too collectivist for his taste?

>le random ad hominem
are you having a meltdown, kid?

cringe

The difference is it wasn't absolutely fucking slaughtered.
The focus of the movie was still on IT killing the people not reddit tier quiping spics slaughtering dozens of them so a no-name soldier might die.
And then there's the fucking girl that eliminates any sense of tension because you can't fucking kill children.
Shit film for the same audience that would go ahead and eat up star warsand later Marvel shit

underage retard
where di capeshit touch you?
>because you can't fucking kill children.
>in a movie made before the pc era
underage is underage

Lmao children have always been untouchable you fucking moron.
Has nothing to do with PC. Name me a single blockbuster where it happened

Alien 3
Bridge to Terabithia
IT

I always thought the Xenos throwing themselves at marines when they clearly have the numbers made sense because thats where the acid blood comes into play. Sure you can mow some of them down providing you have guns/ammo but this creates its own problems. every xeno that falls could cover you in acid drake style, burn through a wall/floor effectively making it impossible to hunker down. It would be even worse if you had to fight them off planet because just one dead xeno could likely burn through a ships hull.

Attached: Vasquez You Stupid Bitch.jpg (800x426, 26K)

Aliens is a fine, well-made lighthearted adventure in the middle of the trilogy, a good setup for the final piece in the trilogy. Aliens isn't the problem. The problem is the selected breed of Aliens-fanboys who think that Alien 3 needs to be retconned because it's too dark and cruel. Fucking retards, the Aliens-Alien3 dynamic is exactly why it works so fucking well as a trilogy.

Also, Covenant is underrated.

Attached: cocooning alien 2.jpg (1000x862, 155K)

Instant-gratification zoomers came old enough to spend time alone on the internet.

Attached: alien series.jpg (1736x1086, 1.58M)

>alien3 isn't shit
>Also, Covenant is underrated.
here's another breed of retardation

BASED
BASED
BASED

BLESSED

Alen has cannon tranny
No wonder fags lie it better
Go dilate, you will never be a woman

you belong to BvS apology threads, zoomer contrarian

>crew captain has a flame thrower
>gets jumpscared to death in a tunnel
BRAVO RIDLEY

attention-seeking underages: the thread

>>a fleeing damp cloth for a protag who’s primary use is opening her legs at the mere hint of motel-based piano-riffed PTSD sex

She is a maiden archetype. Her vulnerability increases the peril we feel.

>GIMMUH BLUMKAMPF MUVI!
>GIMMUH HIX BAK, SO COOL!
>SENDIN TEH MUHREENS!!

Attached: amerimutt party.webm (512x640, 2.79M)

>>Alien
>>masterpiece

Attached: 1565229244526.jpg (250x244, 8K)

Alien 3 is a really good movie, the attacks that Redditors wage against it are unsound and lack merit. Discuss.

But they still got their asses kicked pal

> They cut the power,

>how can they cut the power of their animals man!

You’re as naïve and overconfident as the Marines in the movie were, you’d totally die

you have to be 18 to post here

I always figured that, I mean the things practically fucking explode into acid spray when getting killed and enough of that happening in a smaller space, dude you’re fucked.

nobody liked it from the beginning.
Only resurrection being the shittiest thing ever (until the prequels) made people retroactively tolerate it

>Covenant the film where the xenomorph is lazily shoehorned into the third act so it can interupt a shower sex scene like Jason Vorhees is now championed by pseuds
Even AVP 2 which had a cast of teenagers and is set in a bland suburb didn't sink that fucking low. Covenant is just Prometheus but stupider and tackier in every possible way.

Attached: Kek.gif (400x250, 529K)

>nobody liked it from the beginning.
like you LOL

Alien > Alien 3 > Covenant > Aliens > Prometheus > Resurrection

Attached: img-dp_alien_queen_01.jpg (1062x780, 122K)

>dude...what if we swarmed a shit-tier website with redditors in 2016 and then pretended we weren't reddit

>nu u lolkekkalmafmakakkellel

The film is legitimately fucking dogshit besides about 10 min
Redditors are fucking anti art. Cameron is a hack

Prometheus and Alien Covenant are 1000s of times better than Aliens

>alien resurrection
come on, can you make the bait a little more obvious?

nice non argument, moron

Attached: 1518265616341.png (448x436, 349K)

Alien>=Aliens. Period. End of the series.
The rest?
Alien3 = AvP >>>Resurrection >>> AvPR = Prometheus >= Covenant

Alien Covenant and Prometheus are literal masterpieces compared to the Cameron dogshit that is Terminator 2 and Aliens

nice rebuttal capeshitter

Types of xenos literally show up at the 50 minute mark

Not baiting and you didnt retort. You are a pleb literally. Prometheus and AC shit in Aliens in every manner esp horror

You are baiting. Either that or you're fresh off the boat from your containment site with the rest of the shitty opinion havers.

>The film is legitimately fucking dogshit besides about 10 min
>Redditors are fucking anti art. Cameron is a hack
BvS defender tier contrarianism
that hyperbolic act of attention seeking is just pathetic
>Prometheus and Alien Covenant are 1000s of times better than Aliens
>Critters III >>>>>>>> The Godfather
embarassing tastes, if not bait

Your not a film critic m9. Ps your a faggot.

I am pretty sure James Cameron, David Giler, and Walter Hill did not use a social media site that would exist for another two decades to decide the tone for comedic scenes in this movie.

>muh misunderstood masterpiece of shit
attention whores hipsters aren't cool, kid

>you are baiting
No I'm not you Cameronshitter. Cameron can't direct worth shit and Prometheus and AC shit on Aliens in every single filmmaking facet possible.

Cry more, christfag.
The only reason why idiots like you like those movies is because of ‘muh Christian symbolism’.

this
btfo contrarian teens

>comparing Aliens to the Godfather
>actually thinks Aliens is influential or good
God damn caught the redditor. You have to go back.

You are NPC and only like trash flicks that reddit does

Colonial Marines are tough hombres, they're packing state-of-the-art firepower.

t. everyone is stupid except me

obsessed christfag.
hasta la vista, faggot

Ridley Scott can direct scifi and horror
Cameron is working on avatar sequels and terminator sequels that are all shit

Cope more

>he doesn't think most people online are retards
Wow you're actually naive. Go watch avengers endgame and then terminator 2 and then aliens bro hella fucking epic

Both Prometheus and AC are contradictory, shoddily scripted, poorly cast, trope infested garbage. AC was a very obvious response to people that just wanted more xenomorph shit and didn't like the direction Prometheus was headed. It was all shoehorned in, it left more questions than answers, and it tried to answer shit no one needed an answer to in the first place (space jockeys) Fuck off home to Reddit.

>>comparing Aliens to the Godfather
>>actually thinks Aliens is influential or good
>God damn caught the redditor. You have to go back.
missing the point level over 9999. No doubt you like shit and when btfoed you have a meltdown

Both Prometheus and Alien Covnenat have better horror and scifi elements than Aliens

And they have better actors and visuals

Only dumb pseuds and Zionist christfags like Prometheus and Covenant.

nobody cares, anti-avatar faggot

I agree. Not as Reddit as things like Drive or Blade Runner or The Thing or Alita (they are all objectively reddit:the movie) but pretty reddit

>better horror and scifi elements than Aliens
t. never seen horror or scifi before
muh visuals is a cope.
it only means nice cgi in your zoomerspeak

Attached: 4245EE05-5F61-4E9F-AE24-618FD093E25A.png (500x502, 116K)

Are you dense? I'm talking about the xenomorph, as in the one giger designed not these awful critters that somehow looked worse than all the cgi in Prometheus.

Attached: Ps2 graphics.jpg (2000x840, 298K)

Covenant looks and feels fantastic, expands the lore while remaining faithful to the tone without breaking the original films.

Also, will the studios ever have the balls to explore the xenomorphs in a properly sexual framework?

Attached: alien isolation sensual.jpg (1456x819, 88K)

wtf is this reddit thread?

Just don't even bother, he's having a laugh baiting. No one, not one person, can reasonably argue that these movies are good horror movies unless they need a weedwacker to trim their neckbeard.

>muh cgi and jumpscares

Attached: 1565368562304.png (528x693, 871K)

>Covenant looks and feels fantastic,
wrong
>expands the lore while remaining faithful to the tone
wrong
> without breaking the original films.
wrong
BTFO retard. go back to your cage

>neomorph hatchling isn't properly Gigeresque
Hello, Reddit. Please, don't talk about things you don't know about like you did. Now, lurk moar or get the fuck out, you fucking retarded bag of shit.

Attached: Giger - Chestburster.jpg (800x563, 86K)

he's also samefagging so hard it hurts ahahhaah

>the prequel shit matters now, somehow

The only psuedo is you

>trope
go back
>Fuck off home to Reddit
Nice try Mr Upboat
A movie from the 10s that soibois and plebbitors(such as yourself) hate more than Prometheus doesn't exist.

You’re given a decent blockbuster budget and the ability to name three lead actors for the next aliens film.

Go

Attached: D532BC5A-07C3-4210-8AAB-E76D6DEE9A2E.jpg (1280x720, 236K)

Stop adopting niggers, christcuck.
Watch better movies not written by kikes like Lindelof who are obviously pandering to your narcissistic christfag sensibilities.

Cameron is a based white man who has made good movies.

Cope harder you absolute brainlet that can't even tell a xenomorph from a dodgy knock off.

We don't make any because there hasn't been a good one since 3 which the studio butchered proving they cannot be trusted.

>A movie from the 10s that soibois and plebbitors(such as yourself) hate more than Prometheus doesn't exist.
butthurt zoomer is butthurt
Watch better movies, christfag

What matters is that you fucking monkeys slammed Covenant despite it being a fantastic film, and now all that we are gonna get are Disney-approved nu-comics about badass interracial lesbian mary-sue marine couples shooting bugmen by the masses.

Attached: homelander smile.png (1102x702, 577K)

>instant gratification
It literally takes an hour for the first alien to show up, longer than the first movie, you contrarian faggot

not a blockbuster but assault on precinct 13 actually shocked with gif related

Attached: PersonalCleanGuineapig-size_restricted.gif (480x272, 3.61M)

a quiet place first scene when the kid gets btfo'd by the thing for being a tard.

>GIMMUH HIX BAK, SO COOL!
This but unironically. I love Michael Biehn and I am absolutely prepared to die on this hill

Wew Yang

Always remember to check your facts first, retard.

Attached: alien franchise gentiles.jpg (660x1340, 568K)

and they will be shit exactly as covenant and prometheus, no more, no less
and they won't matter, exactly like prometheus and coveshit, no more no less
>covenant fantastic
go back to capeshit, zoomer

That movie is pure kino

Imagine doing so well that the cliches you invent become the things people judge you on decades later.

Attached: SAWANALIENONCE.jpg (720x960, 107K)

>Alien 3
No children in A3.

A pot of light roast coffee chased by 3 five hour energies and a line or two of coccaine if you’ve got it

>leddit trannies still hate the master
stay mad gayboys

Attached: 1556557495071.jpg (1019x866, 544K)

Alien is a great atmospheric horror and aliens is a great action movie. Why is this so hard to comprehend?

everyone agree on this simpre fact. it's not hard. It's hard if you are a butthurt attention seeking contarian zoomer, tho

This is how I see them, I think they complement each other.

Objective truth

What a shitty bait thread.

Two quick sentences in the OP got over 60 anons to rip each other to pieces. This was a great bait thread.

Based fucking basedboy retard

Cameron is fucking dogshit and you're nothing but a memeing little bitch Aliens action is fucking horseshit. You are a pleb.

>shitty action flick with reddit-humor
I agree about the humor but it's a solid action sci-fi. Also, the best android of the franchise.

Bitch, you baited them good.
I give you that.

Attached: laughs in French.gif (500x432, 2M)

>The whole horror behind the xenomorph was that it was the perfect organism
reminder that the reason the alien has acid blood is because Ridley needed a reason the nostromo crew wouldn't just shoot the thing, and so the effects supervisior came up with the idea. (source: Alien commentary track from the quadrilogy). Reminder that ridley explicitly did not want to repeat tropes of slasher films of the time, of an unstoppable monster. Reminder that the 'perfect organism' line comes from a defective android

Alien is still the better film, but you fucks that complain about how Aliens 'downgrades' the alien totally missed the fucking point of what RIdley wanted to do to monster films with the first one

this

Literally too good for this world.

This

Amazing movie. One of Carpenter's best.

Excellent bait meme user.

Attached: 1556854711153.jpg (800x800, 72K)

No, you singlesexual.
Aliens>>>>>Alien>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Alien 3>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Alien Resurrection

there's no reason to ever argue against Covenant. Fans of the franchise watched it, but the vast majority were disappointed. You always want more, you always want to find reasons to love, justify it. You never actually attempt to do so, though. The franchise ended after 3, but we all have reasons to love the rest while finding reasons to hate each reiteration.

Stop with the memes, stop with the contrarianism. Bell Curve perspective: Alien, Aliens are High Average, Alien 3 (flawed), Resurrection (Flawed), & Prometheus (flawed) Average, AVP Below Average, and AVP:R & Covenant (Below Average). Above Average 119-111; Average 90-110; Below Average 89-80. They are all entertaining on some level, but there are definitely levels and memes aside it's evident. Anyone familiar with standardized measurements realizes that the Average range has the greatest flexibility due to what Average means. Bring on your best arguments!

We can all agree that the first two are the best. We need more higher quality films in the series.

Tell me about Newt. Why is she so cewt?

she got the role, did the job, and left the film business afterward.

This desu. People who prefer this to Alien lose all my respect

oh you mean Terminator 2? or did you mean mummy 2 No??? did you mean Matrix reloaded? or maybe Rambo 2? or Rockey 2?

RED......DIT... ITS REDIIT its REDDIT reddit ! REEEDDDIIIT (pllease if i keep saying it maybe they think i dont browse reddit)

Attached: ryangosling.png (128x128, 27K)

100% agree, this was a massive disappointment after the first one, it is probably the worst in the series actually.

>reddit-humor
>1986
pic related

Attached: IMG_1980.jpg (500x275, 33K)

Aliens Vs Redditor

Yea Forums pretending to hate a movie for contrarian cred is the true mark of quality

you could say T1 is a better movie than T2 but if you think it's a better ACTION movie then you're clearly retarded

Is she ok?

Attached: beep beep.png (395x391, 223K)

based youtube.com/watch?v=G8DueZFJVyo

>Actual threads about film die in minutes
>Retarded shitposting and reddit normie capeshit reach 300+ posts every time
This is how Yea Forums works

everything after alien is bad fan fiction

>"I'll do the fingering"

Except Alien is now categorised the same as Prometheus and Covenant, a franchise prequel that should never have been made. I’d be willing to let someone reboot it but only if that someone is James Cameron.

Wrong.
Alien & Aliens are masterpieces.
Sequels are shit and prequels are capeshit. They also don't matter. There is no engineer in the space jockey.
Only few zoomer contrarians will disagree. History revesioning retards seeking for attention.

OP isn't a faggot

those are just fanfiction and nobody liked them.
CGI whores, franchise parasites and christfags BTFO

With that opinion is clearly a turbo-baiter.
So also a faggot.

Alien>Alien 3>Aliens

>dude what if we took a masterpiece and turned it into a shitty action reddit flick

Attached: 1455.jpg (665x1019, 720K)

sequel apologist

reddit hates alien 3 so you know what you have to do

Fuck that bitch at the end though. That shit was incredibly unrealistic and ruined the goddamn bonus situation for Parker.

nobody ever liked alien 3. It became decent only after resurrection

No movies are scary you literal homo.

>Aliens, T2, First Blood part 2
What is it with Cameron and turning sequels into action schlock?

REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT
>how much in denial must you limp dicked fucks be in

too adult to enjoy a masterpiece if it include action, hipster?
looks like something only a contrarian teenager would rant about

First Blood part 2 wasn't really him though. He wrote the script but then Stallone took out a lot of Cameron's character work but kept his action scenes.

>le hardcore contrarian
her's your (you)

I'd enjoy them if they were masterpieces. I'm not saying more action heavy sequels automatically are bad. Mad Max 2 was a good sequel with different tone than the original.

>a good sequel with different tone than the original.
just like T2, Aliens and First Blood 2

I heard this at the end of a municipal waste song and could remember what it was from

>no I'm not going down to that planet, I just fucking escaped from those monsters last time and lost 50~ years
>suddenly convinced to go to planet, conviction to sit this one out as the only rational character is destroyed
>instantly bonds with a kid and becomes mama bear
>with 10 minutes training in how to reload these firearms, she becomes 'rule of cool' badass enough to storm a nest (having never fired a weapon before)
She's perfect character in the first movie, but is ruined in the sequel.

oh my, look at all those (You)
bravo, sir. have some gold