Why is sne making that face?

Why is sne making that face?

Attached: 1438444056582.jpg (480x360, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/qk6kWd9
twitter.com/AnonBabble

she*

sneed*

Freudian

Attached: 1544061773869.png (463x472, 370K)

>sne
ed

DISCORD TRANNIES ON Yea Forums TONIGHT
BOOM
THEY JUST WANNA MAKE YOU HAVE A SNEED TIME
SCREENCAPS GONNA MAKE SNEED TRANNIES LOOOOOOOSE THEIR MIND
WOOO
THEY JUST WANNA DO SOME
DISCORD RAIDS

Attached: 3C2631B8-8631-4E73-86EC-0AD71DA07F64.gif (1564x1960, 1.07M)

relax moe

>someone is obsessed enough to make a gif out of screenshots of a discord about a meme they don't like
Sneed always wins

Sneed sex

Coping discord trannies
Say hi to @sneedbabby for me!

>It's time to stop posting

You're a bigger tranny when u reply to our posts

>no u
Ah so this is the enlightened rhetoric of an unironic discord tranny

too much feed and seed

cope false flagger

>not having an argument
You are BTFOING yourself constantly. No matter what you spam here sneed always win. SEED SNEED AND SEND

Dilate false-woman. You will never pass especially when you're posting this plebbit maymay

i don't have discord

You wish sneedtranny. Every time you make a crypto sneed thread I’ll be there, to remind everyone you’re a discord tranny. You’ll only have each other to reinforce you, everyone else will hate you.

rent free

what's plebbit?

>That Sneed tattoo
I don't normally fuxk with that discord shit but that's absurdly based lmaoooo

>i don't have discord

Attached: 3AEDA175-B2CE-420E-A10E-CB7BD6EBB45B.gif (259x173, 863K)

If only Yea Forums was discord free :^)

How about you will stop posting and actually think what you are trying to achive. No matter how in rage you will be it only accelerises our chats to post sneed more here. As the someone wise said it doesnt matter if they talk shit or talk good thinks about you - what matters is that they are actually talking about you.

Place where anti-sneed cucks go

but i don't. if you assume everyone does, is that because you yourself are a discord tranny?

The homeland of sneedposters

Attached: C4CC0FF7-26AB-4CF5-BE8D-D910657FF08D.jpg (750x840, 295K)

>no u
Every time. I don’t assume everyone does, I know every sneedposter does. Keep dilating

This is their agenda.
>if you post things i didnt like y-y-you're discord tranny!!! *farts and dies*

>literally from discord
Keep coping

Attached: 221521EB-42A3-4D59-A59E-1C217F6CD4AF.png (1351x629, 181K)

Oh, never heard of it until now, why do you have a picture of sneed and chuck if you hate the meme so much?

Attached: 4A507669-5C64-44EC-B624-20B49AEF6DC8.png (1349x626, 173K)

Cherrypicked and probably from Yea Forums. Youzre anti-sneed cuck shill. Fuck off to BBC thread you homo

i hope for your sake you're actually OP just trying to keep your thread alive and not actually this deranged

Because dilating discord trannies like to pretend they’re not from reddit

Attached: 5D1DB10D-85CF-4CF9-8EE2-893E8C1E0F83.jpg (1508x3108, 594K)

these guys seem pretty cool and funny. do you have an invite link?

Dilate

Attached: 4E3D5CE5-9993-4FA6-BD15-6F027E0C1506.jpg (750x1279, 397K)

I think you're just obsessed, sneethe harder

I don’t because it doesn’t exist

>y-you’re obsessed *makes another crypto sneed thread and links it to their discord*

Attached: F56B7F25-6A15-418E-9D4D-11AA75426FA8.jpg (484x1129, 39K)

post invite

Not quite my tempo.

those images have been proven false. anyone can edit discord in browse to say whatever you want. just inspect elements. also you could photoshop it

stop posting this conspiracy and have sex

You clearly are part of the discord if you have screenshots so fucking invite me

>i-i-i-i-i-i-it d-doesn't exist
discord.gg/qk6kWd9

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-10 at 3.38.01 PM.png (1325x623, 199K)

i'm not actually gonna click it (i don't have discord)

seems like the moe-killer did his job though because that faggot is nowhere to be seen. based

>i-it d-doesn't e-exist
>yes it does, here's the link and a dozen screencaps
>s-shut up, I-I a-ain't c-clicking i-it. MOE

you're quoting different people you absolute fucking retard. if you can't even follow a thread on Yea Forums why did you come here from reddit in the first place?

Stay seething tranny. Accept the fact that the discord exists or don’t fucking (You) me again.

SNEEDGANG FUCKS

Sneeeed scuuuuumgang assemble!

Attached: 1566689505785.jpg (602x339, 56K)

You transphobic piece of shit. Not every tranny is from disc*rd and sneed is definitely based meme that actually triggers racists

SNED SED AND FED

>sneedfags desperately claim that the discord doesn’t exist
>demand a link
>get one
>don’t respond to it and just go back to posting their discord spam
HA SNEEDPOSTERS ARE FAGGOTS LMAO

>discord.gg/qk6kWd9
That's not even the real discord that you've been posting

Anyone willingly to fuck formerly man? Now bae with many inmportant people that hates sneedposting? Actually haha i like seedposting its comfy

You did prove that you are also from that dicord fuck you shill

What the fuck i am latr for this yhread? SNEED FEED AND CHUCK FUCK

Prove it. Prove I'm from the discord. You can't, can you?

I can. My friends will dox you anytime if they want. Anything i say you will be fucking end lmao. Yoi can't really do nothing against me you anti-sneed cuck. So be a good faggot and finallu shut the fuck up or i will find you.

And so what if there is a discord, what fucking difference does it make if we hang out and sneedpost together. At least I've got friends, I'm not a bitter loser like you that has to shit on everybody at every given opportunity.

All sneed btw :)

SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED

SNEEED SNEEEEURGD SNEAKED SNEED

Formerly IRC cisgenders

Sneed's feed and seed

fabricated and homosexual
also sneed

Attached: 20190131_190606.png (608x448, 257K)

You'll never be a woman.

formerly a man

“JANNIES could be here”, he thought. “I’ve never been in this thread before. There could be JANNIES anywhere.” The cool tomacco felt good on his lips. “I hate JANNIES”, he thought. S11E05 reverberated on his television, making it pulsate like the $3 Monster Zero Ultra circulating through his thick, powerful veins. It washed away his (unmerited) fear of unpaid workers on Yea Forums. “With a dynamic IP, you can post whatever you want”, he said out loud to himself.

Dead meme
This

Attached: moe.jpg (262x234, 14K)

Attached: 1515122332890.jpg (424x640, 67K)

Attached: 1562977776137.png (216x234, 5K)

Moeshitter btfo

Have Mask.

Attached: 1565411848137.jpg (668x498, 303K)

Sneed shitter btfo

Attached: images (21).jpg (511x288, 22K)

Attached: 1524226936450.jpg (480x944, 55K)

Attached: 1566949702639.jpg (648x448, 37K)

Attached: 1566787518961.jpg (1620x1080, 222K)

1) Lederschnauber - the infinite sprials
2) Multicoloroed suits - one more please
3) Sempitaernum Dolere - Trees? High trees

This is really all you need to know about modern animation, one after the other marching in a series of frames the interstitiary frames (neither here nor there, liminal relatively speaking) do not stand alone and your brain can't actually "see" (if I may say so, substantial, stark moments) frames but only the evolution for which we have evolved cone cells (OPN1LW, OPN1MW, OPN1SW respectively, independently, indistinctevly) so in simple terms she did not mean, we did not see, our brain is the medium, the message, the sender and the receiver all at once. Bye.

>discord link?

Attached: sneedsoy.png (454x520, 29K)