Supernatural

Less than a month before the final season edition

Attached: team free will poster.jpg (1280x800, 236K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D9MvIFx4KNs
twitter.com/WilliamShatner
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

tumblr is that way sweetie

Attached: 1556018432528.gif (500x281, 1.91M)

Anyone able to give me a recap of things to know if the last season i watched was the one that ended with Lucifers baby being born and Mary going into the portal

Attached: 1548187587289.jpg (1094x1223, 284K)

Hello Supernatural bros. Watch Grimm yet?
End yourself, sweaty

Attached: GRM_647.jpg (1080x720, 87K)

Attached: 37356756.gif (420x390, 1.94M)

Wtf this shit is still going on

>tfw there has been 20 seasons of Spookynatural and we still haven't gotten a bottle episode of Sam and Dean listening to a Coast-to-Coast late night radio show while driving cross country.

Attached: hqdefault(6).jpg (480x360, 13K)

>they open a rift but only jack goes across, he helps lead the resistence against michael with mary and bobby.
>eventually the boys all get across and plan to bring back a lot of the revolution to regroup in real earth
>Have allied with lucifer at this point because michael wants to end the entire earth
>everyone gets across, sam stops lucifer from crossing back into real earth, leaving him and michael stranded
>they make a deal to come back to regular earth, because luci knows the spell. Luci gets jack, michael gets everything else
>they come back to our earth
>lucifer steals jack grace and becomes mega lucifer
>dean says yes to michael on condition he'll be in control, to kill lucifer and then michael will leave. Michael agrees
>dean kills lucifer, michael steals dean's body and leaves

that's season 13

>he hasnt seen baby

Reading the plot synopsis, it doesn't exactly sound like the episode I was going for.

Portal hopping shenanigans and alternate universes
they revolt against God

But I was defending supernatural

Attached: grmm.gif (400x220, 638K)

Yeah it's not exactly it but it's fairly close
Great episode regardless

Grimm is comfy critter kino.

Based

Attached: yea.gif (500x280, 1.11M)

Individual cases didn’t get interesting until around season 3, and the myth arc did not become gripping until black claw. They tend to forget arcs and drop them which keeps hype from developing

Emmy or Saturn when??

Is Dean a coomer? :thinking emoji:

Attached: 1549942745460.jpg (867x613, 62K)

Attached: 913B6D73-FCBC-46D4-9F20-2336050C63D7.jpg (305x279, 32K)

I'd make him coom
If you get my drift

he always had a double chin, look closely

I bet you mufuggers have pink hair lmfaoo

Wtf is a coomer

RIGHT HAND STRONG

Attached: 1567413128505.png (390x348, 125K)

The white guy in the middle

Attached: 1541228215232.jpg (2000x2619, 3.16M)

morning lads

Attached: KEK.gif (500x375, 135K)

Still don’t get it

He cooms

>expected their viewership to be made of creepy faggots and creepy jews
>instead it's made of creepy faggots and creepy gooks for some reason
is it another case of "trying to get back at cracky" for some bizarre unexplainable reason?
i don't even understand.

Expectations for the last season lads?

kinda hoping they'll do a the fight never ends kind of thing

Do you think Amara will side with the boys or with Chuck?

i have no strong feelings one way or the other

Attached: 35673478534.jpg (480x360, 13K)

they should do a spin off of samuel colt and hunting in the old west. that premise has potential.

Attached: 1366417712179.jpg (1024x768, 99K)

It was dropped apparently

Well are you excited for Amara, lads?

Attached: 6C7BE238-3A42-48BC-81D1-3729DAB28190.jpg (740x1082, 461K)

Are they going to kill the Impala?

Attached: Chevy-impala.jpg (601x355, 55K)

How do you like the new poster, lads? It might be the DVD cover if seasons 13-14 are any indication
Hopefully not

Attached: B9F91E00-21DE-4170-9BAD-A5439CC6B38E.jpg (1080x1350, 357K)

Considering the amount its been blown up and rebuilt, is it even the original car anymore? Well I guess the frame's there?

Is this show all just monster of the week episodes besides its story? Thinking about starting it soon

looks pretty fucking good
its monsters of the week with a storyline that goes throughout the full season. There's also multi-season long arcs, such as seasons 1-5 (apocalypse arc) and then again seasons 9-10 (mark of cain) and 11-14

Seasons 1-3 are the most episodic, seasons 4-5 are mytharc heavy. Monsters of the week and mytharc hybrids happen later, but seasons 10 and 12 have the most standalones in the latter seasons

Seasons 1-5 (heaven vs hell, apocalypse arc)
Seasons 6-7 (purgatory arc)
seasons 8-10 (return to heaven vs hell) or seasons 9-11 (mark of Cain and Darkness arc)
seasons 12-15 (nephilim and multiverse arcs)

Yeah I think the frame is the only one that survived although Chuck did say every time Dean rebuilt the car, he left the imperfections and the engraving there so I dunno

The script user who submitted that said CW trashed it and placed him in Riverdale team instead. Poor lad

Show for women and faggots
Middle dude is cute though

Faggot

Wtf is grimm

This shit's still going?

Christ I stopped watching at like season 5.

dubs and destiel becomes canon
trips and rowena fucks a black guy

Attached: 1568410074838.jpg (819x827, 170K)

Ahaha get fucked. Once for pulling this stunt. Twice for using my apu edit in vain

>the CW trashed it
More like the CW is trash

this

last night the CW premiered a show about asians that fight with origami weapons. i tried to watch it out of curiosity more than anything and it was the dumbest fucking shit i've ever seen

Sounds interesting but I still hate them for fellating Plec’s dick for spinoffs even when her show has nonexistent viewers

Based

Man, fuck the CW. Honestly. I hope they crash and burn starting 2021 unless they give us a spinoff

Hello boys.

Attached: Buffyfans bump the Thread.webm (720x480, 1.78M)

What a ridiculous premise. I bet it's brilliant.

Attached: 1554413274091.gif (500x281, 967K)

Hello, lad. Are you hype yet?

Please i want to be free from this show

That's my secret, pet. I'm always hyped

Attached: bigfun.gif (500x280, 997K)

I bet dean is gonna fuck the darkness

deAN, no!

Attached: bla.webm (960x540, 3M)

Fucking based

I bet you’re all fired up from the hype

Attached: love the suit.webm (640x360, 2.97M)

>lose Saturn award to TWD
>PCA this year might be lost again
Supernatural is never going to be recognized despite being the longest running fantasy show from NA is it?

my little sister named her puppy castiel after this show
hes pretty fucking based and about 90 pounds now

Attached: 59716737_324421208228404_2982253070743764992_n.jpg (722x740, 54K)

despite them literally carrying the network for over a decade the show gets almost 0 recognition outside of the fanbase, truly suffering. people recognize buffy and angel for great, even if they dont like them, usually. But team free will is shafted

Yeah I was a voter for Saturn awards but I know TWD has too much of a normie pull. I sent an email to the academy that they should seriously consider giving the show an honorary award. It’s well deserved

Jesus christ, this shit's still going? What otherworldly entity are they fighting now? The authors? Wait, didn't they already do that once?

You can call him the author I guess

theyre fighting god for the final season, of course

speaking of, how many episodes until jack is back and kicking with full nephilim powers? 3 episodes? 4?

It’s the exact same author, which was confirmed to be God

The Darkness
The cosmic entity in the empty
Basically multiverse tier threats

I just want a good ending that doesn’t ruin the entire series

Attached: 1549683807757.webm (960x540, 2.94M)

Attached: owned.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

>God is the final villain
Any other SMTfags excited for this?

Attached: Yhvh.jpg (281x332, 92K)

Wtf is SMT

You call yourself a Supernatural fan without even knowing what Shin Megami Tensei is? The entire goddamn Supernatural series is probably inspired by SMT in some way.

It's a JRPG that normally puts their protagonists in apocalyptic situations where they'll have to choose various factions, usually Law(Angels) or Chaos(Demons). There's also the neutral path which is essentially the path that the Winchesters have chose in this show.

Attached: smt1_2.jpg (900x900, 196K)

it's also babe of the week in the early seasons

One of my least favorite things about the Leviathan season. Plus, every other episode she shows up in.

I was glad when the based Frankensteins killed her off.

she wasn't bad in that season, but it would have been nice if she had really disappeared after that. her character arc was good in that season, and it helped boost ratings for the show that had dropped a lot in season 6.

Attached: 1335580761550.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

will we get cameos for this momentous occasion?

Attached: 0ab6ec48b734a1f24a4e44e96e9d58e0.jpg (1869x2560, 603K)

Fuck off with that weeb shit please

i unironically like charlie and was happy when she came back from the apocalypse world

She cameo’d in TBBT finale earlier this year and she tweeted about Supernatural 4 years ago. I really hope we get a cameo
Her shtick was okay the first time. It was vomit inducing the next three times. She only ever was tolerable during the mark of cain arc because her character was grounded and contributed to the mytharc as opposed to being uber quirky lesbian nerd self insert. When her alt world was told main Ch*rlie was Dean’s wingman, that was contrived as fuck

It's the final season so I say fuck it and go for it
Make it a bizarro world episode about vampires and have the Buffyverse rules apply and make Dean and Sam adjust to it.

Attached: 1549596405364.webm (960x540, 2.97M)

Attached: 1561947476110.webm (960x540, 2.95M)

just wanted to pop in and say william shatner arguing with militant destiel fans on twitter is some of the most bizzaro shit i've ever witnessed.

>a show about asians that fight with origami weapons.
wut

Attached: 1551494469602.png (483x470, 184K)

Based william shatner and also jensen ackles shitting on D*stiel fans

Just watched the wayward sisters episode, what the fuck was that ending?

Attached: 1522536042588.jpg (472x643, 41K)

>Misha only “ships” Destiel because he can stick it to Jensen during conventions & get the crowds riled up. Also, $o he can sell you merchandise. You will see

let's face it if spn comes back down the line, misha isn't getting invited. sounds like he's really pissing people off.

It was supposed to be a spinoff backdoor pilot with portal shenanigans and NEW MONSTERS THAT GIVE US A BREAK FROM GODDAMN SAME OLD TIRED ASS ANGELS BUT PEDOwitz DECIDED HE WANTED A SECOND FAGPIRE GAYRIES SPINOFF INSTEAD REEEEEEEEE

it's called warigami, lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=D9MvIFx4KNs

Attached: 1297476509204.jpg (797x1200, 189K)

Checked and confirmed

Attached: 7DDD8458-1BF6-49D7-8693-7A52BEBDD5A6.jpg (668x718, 33K)

thanks based Sam, i am blessed this day.

I just hope the finale doesn't fall into that trap of being fantastic until the last 5 minutes and then going to shit.

i have more questions after watching this than i did beforehand

>one day a mage wandered into a town somewhere in japan and cast a spell so the villagers could fight bandits using paper

>the cut of the guy ripping a page out of a book and immediately it turns into a fan
i mean...

Attached: 1546096937855.jpg (641x530, 27K)

i dont want stupid fan pandering shit

Claire Novak got hell trips in another board

ahahaha what the fuck why is shatner involved with supernatural fandom drama

I stopped watching a few years ago. Did they kill God yet?

You can thank this episode for getting me to watch the damn series. It's damn good.

Attached: SPN-1316.jpg (1200x675, 101K)

I still can't decide if Shatner is actually a shitposter of if he just pays some zoomer to run his account and make himself look hip.

watched this episode for the first time this weekend, was up to the hype. Hoping for another cartoon this season

maybe next season
Checked. It truly is a great episode. Deserved an emmy. This was written by the Scooby doo team of writers and one of them went on board to write for Supernatural 15
I legitimately think he hates shipfaggotry which is why he adds vitriol

>I legitimately think he hates shipfaggotry which is why he adds vitriol
why could blame him, he's been there himself no doubt. if i knew the people involved and one of their work colleges (misha in this case) was deliberately stirring the pot, knowing the shit it rains down onto the people they work with, i wouldn't be quiet about it either.

Will Dean and Cas get together or will half the fandom lose their minds over queerbaiting? Find out on this exciting season!

Kys

i remember when it started up the only shows that really did it were spn and teen wolf and about exactly the same time, and the hornets nest it kicked over stopped any show from doing it to that level again. hard learned lesson - don't egg on crazy people.

A live action version of Read or Die?

Take my money.

Attached: -Rklz5.gif (320x178, 527K)

You can't deny who the audience is, user

We’ll salt and burn your remains

so what are the boundaries though, what kind of paper and when does the magic determine the line between paper and wood? can balsa wood be potentially weaponized in the same manner?

Great episode

I hope so

All japanese games and animu have “kill god” aspects

Stfu

dont suppose you have a screencap? or a link?

twitter.com/WilliamShatner
he was still doing it afew hours ago

Attached: shatnervsdestiel.png (585x578, 56K)

23 days

they should get summer glau a guest spot in the finale. an angel of course. and series ends with her looking over heaven before sam and dean drive off in the impala with a rainbow in the background

based bill, thanks the twitter format makes no sense to me I wouldve never found it

I'm surprised Ackles and Padalecki decided to step away.

no worries. based kirk drops truth like star trek drops red shirts.

i'm not. it's been 15 years solid they've got other interests no doubt. and i think it's a guarantee if they want to pick it up again down the line the door is open. think of it as a very long hiatus.

they both have a bunch of little kids

Kek based

he posts videos of himself saying the exact same shit he writes, it always him, he was on usenet decades ago, he has been using the internet since it came out

Boring and corny. Amnesia arcs? Really?

is he right? are these fags really doxing Jared, wtf is wrong with them? aren't they suppose to be fans

Oh is it? If that's the case, then they're just doing what I think is the most logical thing for any tv show in this era or really what should have been any era.

PEDOwitz said they'd keep greenlighting spn as long as the boys wanted to make it, their done its fair enough, end on a high note

yeah he's had some real shit off fans but what can you do?

agree. the way tv and films are now every ending is a break until the creativity and opportunity returns to form.

Attached: desticretins.png (588x392, 37K)

when this based man finally goes, this board will be much poorer for it

i hope they keep doing the supernatural cons for a few years. misha is the clown at spncon. he's the one that does all the impomptu shit. he's a super nice guy. he loves people in a weird way and loves mingling with the crowd. he'll pop up in the hallway and go around an chat people up. very down to earth dude.

we can't keep him tied to earth user, if starfleet needs him he must answer the call.

Just had sex. Good thread. Goodnight lads.

It's pretty much impossible for them not to end on a high note.

but... it's a glass elevator

Attached: godspeed.gif (500x280, 988K)

clearly you haven't seen s12

nite lads

Attached: 1562726945699.jpg (1280x720, 103K)