Name a more reddit tv series protip: you can't

Name a more reddit tv series protip: you can't

Attached: download (26).jpg (1200x1200, 261K)

Rick and Morty or Bojack

Game of Thrones

Rick and Morty
Firefly
Chernobyl
Game of Thrones
Black Mirror
at least 5 shows that are more reddit than Mr. Robot

Breaking Bad

Bojack is cool

redditor

Big Bang Theory is the single most reddit show there is.

tbqh I didn't like Bojack either the first time I watched it, but I continued watching it recently and it's a very well done series

Final Space

black mirror

tv series are inherently reddit, except columbo

due to some weird reason big bang theory is below reddit's level
its basically a sitcom for baby boomers who have no perspective on science, fake reddit nerd culture, actual nerd culture, ethnicities, human relations, etcetera etcetera

Attached: 1560534755062.jpg (400x397, 79K)

Are you trying to say How I Met Your Mother is reddit?

How i met your mother is definitely the most reddit show out of all of them

based

But Family Guy which is reddit made fun of it making it anti-reddit

rick and morty, although thats still too intelligent for reddit
maybe that carl llama series on youtube

Broad City

South park

Better Call Saul
Lost
Twin Peaks

Yea Forums season "I'm literally retarded" really ruined it for me.

HIMYM is facebook-tier

any capeshit including Daredevil, Punisher etc

This, people are forgetting about boomer facebook-tier productions like , NCIS, and shit like that.

anything that involves batman/joker

If anything is Reddit, its this Board newfag

The Terror (season 1)

I understand the need for struggle and personal development but why cant they just do hacking and shit like that whilst the character battles his own shakey world idealogy. the whole mental health issues was such a drag on this show.

>hacking all his bosses until they let him showcase his shitty presentation about saving the company
absolute kino
>another fucking stupid monologue from this alter ego
fucking gay

Only S6, 7, and 8 when they started c pandering to them and ignoring book material for them.

3.2/10 bait

the book becomes reddit tier too because martin didnt know what he was doing and doesnt know where to go after a point

Dr. Who

The Office
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
Brooklyn 99
Parks and Recreation
Arrested Development
Community

last season when?

Well, considering 90% of cinema is now capeshit, is there anything media related not reddit these days?

It is Reddit personified. Honestly, this pseudo-intellectual show was like nothing I've ever watched. It'a absolute trash that tries so incredibly hard it's endearing. Each episode shows that the directors and writers are creatively bankrupt and yet they continue. Its stellar how such a brain dead show could enjoy such praise and fandom.

Twists, "mysteries", gimmicks, inconsequential narratives and a loose interpretation of "hacking" don't make for a great show.

I thank god every day that I wasn't born with a small enough number of brain cells to enjoy this content without irony. It constantly challenges the viewer in its simplicity, promises and lack of a commitment to anything but the next surprise. Not in any form of intellectual discourse as its fans seem to believe. It's marinated in cliche, fried in shlock and still tastes raw to any patrician.

If you enjoy this show I must respectfully ask you to reconsider your ability to subjectively assess anything. It's trash.

I have full faith that the type who enjoys this show is a simpleton of the highest order; a low IQ, simplistic mongoloid plebian.

I hope you find peace in death. Seek it soon.

everyone (rightfully) dropped mr robot as soon as esmail rewrote the show to fit it trump even though it doesn't make any fucking sense and with that cringe rant in episode 1 everyone FUCKING dropped the show

this show will be studied as another victim of trump derangement syndrome

FPBP

Attached: reddit&memey.jpg (3000x1875, 1.2M)