ITT: Kino Negro Actors

Keith David, no doubt, dude has been involved with many classics like They Live, The Nice Guys, The Thing...and the list goes on and on.

Attached: keith.jpg (630x1200, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BNWF_QsuetA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

michael clarke duncan

He's voicing Spawn in MK11. Shits gonna be good.

Wood Harris, what can I say?

The Wire, Dredd, Blade Runner, Ant-Man, Creed, Remember The Titans, Hendrix, As Good As It Gets, Dirty...absolute god-tier nigger actor.

Attached: woodharris.jpg (1200x1494, 123K)

Tony Todd, whatever this guy is in is automatically better because of him, Night of The Living Dead, Candyman, Final Destination, The Rock, The Crow, etc...

Attached: Tony Todd.jpg (1666x2048, 762K)

RIP my man
I heard it, I agree with you.

You gotta sleep sometime, Macready.

Lance Reddick...

John Wick films, Bosch, The Wire, Fringe, White House Down, The Guest, Oz, and the Godzilla vs King King movie in 2020...hes great.

Attached: Lance_Reddick.jpg (1200x800, 134K)

Sidney Poitier you fools, GOAT

If Blacks took after him there would be no niggers, shame

hes was great in The Rock and Sushi Girl as well.

Left off his best movie
youtube.com/watch?v=BNWF_QsuetA

Forest Whitaker

he was great in Riddick too.

idris elba

yep

Kirk Lazarus

Attached: Download.jpg (259x194, 10K)

Not to mention all the voice acting he's done for games like Mass Effect, Saint's Row, and MK11. The guy's a fucking legend.

Is he Renegade user?

Dude got old.

He did the voice of Zoom in the Flash on cw i must say whenever he spoke it sounded spooky and menacing i could tell he was a villain with that voice

>Keith David
>Idris Elba
>Samuel L Jackson (moreso in his serious and dramatic roles)
>Michael Clarke Duncan
>Sidney Poitier
>Michael K Williams
>Denzel Washington
>Cuba Gooding Jr (A little at least.)
>Eddie Murphy
>Eddie Griffin
>Forest Whitaker
>Lance Reddick
>Tony Todd
>Morgan Freeman
>Laurence Fishburne
>James Earl fucking Jones
>Billy Dee Williams
>Djimon Honsou
>Early Will Smith

Idk what's up with hating black people when they have some of the best actors on the planet. Hell, all races do. Fuck you. I like movies and I like good, charismatic actors.

Boyega

based academy winner actor, a edgy aussie with a wicked sense of humor, naughty boy he is.

this
some black actors aren't charismatic, the ones mentioned in this thread are fuckign based desu.

thats a yikes for me ewwww cringe, stop flattering yourself boyega, go to sleep

This creepy looking fucker is great

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-16-10-53-44-662_com.imdb.mobile.jpg (1080x1439, 478K)

Just as some white and asian actors aren't charismatic.

I agree with everyone except Eddie Griffin, Dijimon Honsou, and Cuba Gooding Jr.

Also Denzel, Idris, and Will Smith are highly overrated.

Wtf? Are they all based or what? I can't really think of a cringe black male actor except for the new generation zoomer tier ones.

Honorary negro.

Morris Chestnut is not very based.

men at work

Morris Chestnut is a fine actor along with Taye Diggs. I wish I could see them in more mainstream stuff tbqh.

Excluding most of the stuff he's done post 2000's I'll say Eddie Murphy.

This guy is fucking great. Like how sophisticated he sounds in the John Wick films.