So

So...

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

TRIMBLE

TRAMBLE

BRIMBLEL

DREMPT

Attached: 1568015649776.jpg (900x1200, 448K)

Donald Blormphlat.

>one scoop

What a dumb bitch

this thread is up every night. Is Colbertposting more powerful than jannies?

HA HA TRUMP IS AN IDIOT BECAUSE HE MADE A JOKE INSTEAD ACTING DIGNIFIED AND BOWING TO 3RD WORLD LEADERS LIKE OBAMA.

IDIOT PRESIDENT WHY DONT YOU MAKE THEM ALL LIKE YOU!

Maybe the amount they are paid to remove a thread is slightly lower for Colbert posts since it’s up every night. The Jannie wants to make as much money as possible for xer’s hard work so xer skips the low value posts, resulting in a bigger paycheck for Jannie duties

Colberts seething sustains me. His ineffectual cries of rage nourish my soul. 4 more years is going to give him a heart attack.

Attached: newsweek cover.jpg (3024x4032, 2.75M)

Only took 2 posts for an obsessed trumpfag to get triggered lmao

Attached: IMG_20190907_161200.jpg (1080x610, 240K)

Came to say this. Why so many threads? What's puzzling is it's even up on weekends. You'd have to be fired up since Friday night episode to post this on Sunday night. I can't imagine caring that much.

This exactly. These retarded hicks can't get that orange moron's cock out of their mouth

Anyone who tries to deny that 98% of the media was a non stop shill fest for Hillary is in denial. Having said that it cracks me up when they do these photo ops showing Trump, the Clintons, whoever as normal people who stand in line at the fucking grocery store.

trips of truth

He's not wrong.

They just posted a magazine spread. That’s all. You’re the ones clearly triggered here.

BRONHOLD BLUMPF!! TWOO SCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooOOOOOOOOOOPZ!! RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Attached: b93.jpg (558x592, 42K)

Yeah, sure, you right wing retard. Nice to know us "snowflakes" are in your head rent free.

>Yeah, sure, you right wing retard. Nice to know us "snowflakes" are in your head rent free.

Attached: Untitled.png (847x673, 57K)

Type more words

Post the one where she pours beer.

You left leaning parasite, i don't have to listen to your drivel

101 why should every canadian should commit suicide

You disappoint me Cole Phelps.

donald trump

Retard

Kys faggot

You massive fag

>
Only took 2 posts for an obsessed trumpfag to get triggered lmao

Attached: 86953D6D-9462-473F-AE9D-0FDA58D8AFE9.gif (384x384, 602K)

>mfw living in switzerland and watching america destroy itself

Attached: frank_feelin_it.jpg (545x518, 57K)

Why are leftists so obsessed with Trump?

The meltdown is hilarious. You even see random European politicians lose their shit over his tweets. It’s bizarre. But left wing ‘people’ are bizarre.

OK Muhammad

I'm so tired of these /pol/channers on our board. Fuck you and your orange shmuck, he will not win this time. Biden FTW.

Have sex

ALL THESE LATE NIGHT KIKES SURE ARE VERKLEMPT

dont you feel pressure from eu, switzerland has to obey them to some extent?

>our board

Attached: 1535081623900.jpg (500x371, 65K)

hey nice try, but we're not in the EU :^)

>pressure
nah not really, i don't deal in exports

Another /pol/thread. Based.

Attached: 89EFF26D-E1D2-467C-8FD5-D5AA1E03CA88.jpg (656x463, 101K)

TWO SCOOPS!
W
O
S
C
O
O
P
S

I bet you think you’re funny, little Drumpton? Haha. I’m laughing. Little Drumpfer.

We’ll see who’ll be laughing when Hillary takes what is rightfully hers.

HILLDAWGS

RISE UP

you are slowly coming under their thumb, i can sense it in the referendum results
US is a sad shithole but cost of living is so low, cant imagine i could afford the same lifestyle in switzerland even with a stem phd

Attached: 1485409754238.gif (414x472, 2.11M)

>She's just like us!
That is scary.

ok polflake

what is the best way to cash in on social justice

Attached: 1535078113966.gif (356x200, 2.14M)

I wonder if she cooms.

ORANGE

MAN

BAD

Attached: 79277768-2755-49EC-8EF5-C9542B50243C.jpg (658x768, 103K)

Bill does, but not inside her.

Why are americans so obsessed with politics and elections? It looks like politics to your people is not about creating societal progress and fixing the current problems, but instead it's almost like a huge show, almost like SuperBowl or something of that scale, where you choose your presidential/senate candidates by how he/she tells jokes, by how he/she looks on the screen and how memetic his/her campaign is. Oh, and only 2 parties are allowed to air their opinions on 24/7 basis. Am I right or do I misunderstand american specifics of politics?

Yet America is the sole superpower.

I bet you’re from a weird non entity country like Belgium.

Only Anglos matter.

>Yet America is the sole superpower.
ehm..