ITs sOiCieTieS fAuLt i'M suCh a FuCk UP!!!

>iTs sOiCieTieS fAuLt i'M suCh a FuCk UP!!!

Attached: 1568593601709.png (644x800, 100K)

How much time did you spend making that soeyjak? I wnana know whos the guy who made the Son of the Mask soeyjak

Attached: 1248754789624.jpg (644x917, 109K)

Why does this thought process go uncriticized when women do this?

GLUG GLUG GLUG GLUG

Attached: 1567005114496.png (805x851, 89K)

Joker is a Reddit movie.

I have no seed and I must feed

le soijack derivative xD

It is

Nice soijack, user. And yes, Joker appeals to 95 iq misfit incels who fantasize about inflicting violence on their social betters.

Attached: gay.jpg (640x1321, 71K)

>Nice soijack, user. And yes, Joker appeals to 95 iq misfit incels who fantasize about inflicting violence on their social betters.

Attached: 1568337737698.jpg (243x234, 18K)

>society bad le joker good
>society good le joker bad

Attached: 3e777cb605409054fab6f88c5cf2ff79c6e42c1d8c3697278129051bcd51adac.jpg (250x250, 9K)

Because woman right, man wrong. No one wants to acknowledge that millennial and gen Z men are fucked, and they get angry when they complain. Over 1/4 of them aren’t having sex, 22% claim to have no friends at all.

It's the jews fault I don't have a job and the blacks fault I don't have a girlfriend nothing you say will convince me otherwise

Both of those are the jew’s fault actually.

we truly live in a soiciety

Attached: soyception.webm (960x540, 2.32M)

Damn

kek

Oh no, you’ve countered with a soijack! All my words are invalidated.

It’s women and blacks fault you don’t have a job (affirmative action) and women’s fault you can’t get a gf (feminism)

Is that all you took away from the movie, son?

Why would you bring women into this. Aren't all women basically vapid, over-emotional children? Make up your minds inceltards.
And why is the first thing out of every tard's mouth "Such-and-such can do it, why can't I?" What are you, twelve?

Because literally every woman bitches about the patriarchy and you never say a word about it but you make ten thousand incel info graphs. Stop being hypocritical:^)

It's a question and there are no stupid questions

That's a lot of projection, Reddit. Take your meds

we need to go deeper

Bump

serious question has anyone actually seen this movie and is it gud?

I saw it. It's very very good.

Attached: da jokah baybee.png (720x1321, 336K)

whats so gud about it?

kek

phoenix pulls out his testicles

that's right, they are
no one gives a shit about what women think you homo

thats it?

Because you need to man up.

Pretty much everything. It's 9+/10. There are literally like 4 seconds that I thought could be done better. Perfect screenplay, perfect acting, perfect direction, perfect cinematography, all with a human author's touch that makes it special.

>1/5th have no friends.
I'm willing to bet the real number is higher
I meet a lot of lonely people.

>I meet a lot of lonely people.

Attached: 1`97`0.gif (750x750, 16K)

I dont understand what this wojak is trying to convey

because men are easily manipulated

They arent lonely if they are meeting people

Attached: 4e780744241baf99240c8a98a781904d662f518da883b6602bbb3d56265fa807.jpg (261x193, 15K)

I'm often loneliest when surrounded by people

you say all that yet do not say what the story is about-so tell us.

Topkek, I love how mad this meme makes liberals that they feel the need to make a copy of the art style of a rushed Ms paint comic.

They didn't even bother making a new one, they just imported one that pissed them off and edited it. ffs and you wonder why people say "the left can't meme"

Attached: 2c6.jpg (780x1610, 150K)

Hit close to home?

did the original?

No, I I'm just having a laugh at how ironically reactionary you people are lol. Isnt it "ableist" to make fun of the impotent btw? Lol

It did user. It did.

you're often gayest when you say things like this

>you need to man up.
This shit is hilarious, telling him to kill himself would be more honest. If some dude's problems are too big to be solved before he gets old, he can try to ignore them as much as he wants, his attitude won't change anything. At best, he'll become a shutin instead of a crybaby but I'm not sure that would make his life any better.

I don't want to spoil it for you. It would be a shame to ruin an amazing cinematic experience with spoilers. In fact I just finished shitting on my friend for reading Joker spoilers because they definitely affect the experience negatively. Are you sure you want the story?

nigger

COOM COOM COOM COOM

Attached: 1568584900244.png (600x600, 563K)

you don't understand the incel mindset at all you dumb nigger

You’re not supposed to actually quote them when you do this response, christ user you can’t even get this right

oh god i'm cooming, it's everywhere oh god fuck, mum is going to find me covered in coom, i need to lick it all up before she sees, fuck

>Perfect screenplay
This is how I know you’re full of shit. The 2 minute clip that’s leaked with the talk show bit contains a literal “we live in a society” line. Pure cringe. I’m looking forward to the movie and I’m sure Phoenix kills it, but there’s no way the script is great. It’s taking Taxi Driver and King of Comedy and translating it to capeshit.