Beats game of throens

>beats game of throens

Attached: Carnival-Row-mixes-crime-thriller-love-story-and-fantasy.fna&oh=ac4619efffe76d223aef30efa01b830a (960x960, 256K)

Cara is cute as fuck.

Attached: 174.jpg (1024x718, 389K)

She is an underused talent.

i liked this show and i think cara is very cute. shes more cute wearing clothes then naked, however. i hope they dont use a stupid badguy for next season, make it a dracula or some other supernatural thing people know of, not some flesh golem they give a stupid name to

people want fantasy

Attached: 179.jpg (993x717, 318K)

Attached: 171.jpg (913x723, 287K)

so ive never seen this. is it actually good or is it some corny shit?

I hope someone makes webms of her from the show, not just the nudie scenes.

Attached: 177.jpg (869x720, 311K)

Attached: 173.jpg (874x723, 295K)

its good. its very "the fae are black people, instead of black people" but in a way that fits because its in 1800's ish kind of time. theres some boobies if you into that kind of thing. basically if you like fantasy you probably will find something in it you like

Attached: 176.jpg (719x719, 396K)

Attached: 178.jpg (792x716, 401K)

Attached: 175.jpg (647x716, 234K)

Great, more black propaganda
and stop shilling Cara she'll never take off

she looks better with longer hair, but she makes a good fairy

Attached: 1150.jpg (1100x800, 666K)

One of the most boring new shows I've seen and I say that as someone who looked forward to it. There isn't one moment in the entire season that is better than anything GoT did. Jared Harris is wasted in this.

oh, you should have just said you were a gay right off the bat. it has pirates of the caribean guys naked ass in it, and some black goat legged dudes ass, so there is something for everyone

It's just another vehicle to try to launch Cara since her family is rich as hell and very well connected. It's hilarious, she's had big budget films and other bullshit and they just can't do it
Fucking rich idiots. She's no actor, stop wasting money trying to push her.

She'll never be a famous and respected actress, keep trying you idiots hahahahaha money can't buy that for her

Look at this dude seethe

/thread

>respected
good, if shes respected she will stop doing nude scenes. i want her to feel like she has to get naked in order to be in something

>GoT
kind of hard to take a tastelets word on anything

Attached: 568.jpg (867x1080, 553K)

Attached: 409.jpg (1080x810, 123K)

Orlando Bloom aged well. Cara is too, actually. She'd be a hot milf in time with a little help from the Architect.

Every storyline is about racism or interracial dating. I'm tired of watching people stand up to fictional bigotry. I'm not interested in seeing yet another caricature of a white racist get his comeuppance. This shit hasn't been controversial since the sixties.

Why? The show is shit.
Here's an "action sequence" for reference. The creature is a werewolf. It should weigh the same as an average sized man. It's made of pure muscle but somehow can suffocate itself if he doesn't breathe for 5 seconds. That or this scrawny fairy can break it's spine or trachea in one smooth motion with only the force of her slim arms (notice how she doesn't 'pull back' to apply more pressure).

>let's use the most expressive shot of these two awful actors
If it's from the flashback episode that's some of the most cringe worthy dialog I've heard in a while. What the hell is Amazon thinking.

Attached: expensive SFX.webm (1280x720, 2.91M)

>What the hell is Amazon thinking.
relax, it's funded by the Delevinge family. They're very, very rich and they want to launch Cara.

Jesus she's such a shit actress, zero gravitas.