Jurassic World Battle at Big Rock

So, I let the old thread die out without noticing.
The new short film from Jurassic World will be premiering in half an hour and you can watch it here:
123tvnow.com/watch/fx-live/

Attached: EEIJkmSU8AIyHZM.jpg (1080x1350, 253K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allosaurus#Feeding
youtube.com/watch?v=C7kbVvpOGdQ
youtu.be/j6E-mGjgk8g
youtu.be/LlpMUD0THG4
youtu.be/Wl7CZFsHsUo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nasutoceratops
scientificamerican.com/article/mutant-chicken-grows-alli/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Land_Before_Time_(franchise)#Films
youtube.com/watch?v=0QVXdEOiCw8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump.

Bump, the Jurassic World movie is just ending.

2nd For my boy

Attached: Allosaurus.png (1359x1042, 3.04M)

Tis starting Lads!!

Attached: 1567335270905.gif (194x293, 2M)

They did him dirty

Attached: DISSAPOINTED HUNF.png (476x411, 12K)

That little girl who knew exactly the species of the dinosaurs was kind of cringe

Little kids love dinosaurs, man. That really shouldn't be suprising

Attached: wut.png (700x600, 293K)

>almost eats a toddler

Attached: Worried.gif (540x300, 2.59M)

>dat feel when had to be at work at 10

This was the only decent thing Trevvorrow has done. They should have just started the sequel trilogy here.

Glad he got fired from Star Wars.

It broke through a metal trailer without feeling anything, but two little arrows were enough to scare it off. Bunch of bullshit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allosaurus#Feeding
Paleontologists accept Allosaurus as an active predator of large animals. There is dramatic evidence for allosaur attacks on Stegosaurus, including an Allosaurus tail vertebra with a partially healed puncture wound that fits a Stegosaurus tail spike, and a Stegosaurus neck plate with a U-shaped wound that correlates well with an Allosaurus snout.[112] Sauropods seem to be likely candidates as both live prey and as objects of scavenging, based on the presence of scrapings on sauropod bones fitting allosaur teeth well and the presence of shed allosaur teeth with sauropod bones.[113] However, as Gregory Paul noted in 1988, Allosaurus was probably not a predator of fully grown sauropods, unless it hunted in packs, as it had a modestly sized skull and relatively small teeth, and was greatly outweighed by contemporaneous sauropods.[17] Another possibility is that it preferred to hunt juveniles instead of fully grown adults.[9][65] Research in the 1990s and first decade of the 21st century may have found other solutions to this question. Robert T. Bakker, comparing Allosaurus to Cenozoic sabre-toothed carnivorous mammals, found similar adaptations, such as a reduction of jaw muscles and increase in neck muscles, and the ability to open the jaws extremely wide. Although Allosaurus did not have sabre teeth, Bakker suggested another mode of attack that would have used such neck and jaw adaptations: the short teeth in effect became small serrations on a saw-like cutting edge running the length of the upper jaw, which would have been driven into prey. This type of jaw would permit slashing attacks against much larger prey, with the goal of weakening the victim.[50]

Allegedly a pack hunter, no wonder.

She also reloaded that crossbow really fast somehow.

I would too. But in my times that weird ceratopsoid wasn't really a thing. What happened to Torosaurus or Pentaceratops?

I know it's no Iguanadon, but did the arm-length seem off to you?

Attached: 1920px-Allosaurus_Revised.jpg (1920x879, 145K)

Same writer from Pacific Rim 2. The writing being shit wasn't a surprise desu

I mean, I personally wouldn't fuck with something that nearly shot me in the eye.

Missed it. Anyone find youtube uploads yet?

Not till 1AM.

wtf is it only 8 minutes

I'm apprised nobody has uploaded a good copy on YouTube yet

If you're going to use an allosaurus, differentiate between the T.Rex
>Hunted in packs
>used claws for slashing
>short teeth for mabye sawing
Might as well have used Rexy for all they did

Attached: massacred.jpg (1600x900, 68K)

disapointed bump

It's only been 20 minutes. Everything takes time

Probably because no one recorded it. They will have it on their website later and it will be trivial to rip.

Kino....

Attached: jp1.jpg (800x436, 278K)

Attached: dinosaurs.jpg (800x534, 287K)

Attached: jp2.jpg (800x439, 224K)

Attached: p1.jpg (800x437, 245K)

I'm just glad they adjusted the skull shape

Attached: it's something.jpg (277x208, 6K)

I am die hard Jurassic Park/World fan, the only thing I like from world is the concept of a working park and how Auntie Bryce balloons up into a fertility goddess between these films. That being said, I really hate this idea of dinosaurs being as common place as a bear or a elephant. I still firmly believe the World trilogy should have been about maintaining a working Jurassic Park, with all the action and adventure of keeping the park open as crazy shit happens in the background. Granted I would have loved it as a mini series. I don't see why 20 years later we could have done a message about how technology and human will power trumps and tames nature.

Attached: Jurassic World Evo.jpg (1920x1200, 358K)

>video will be available immediately after the premiere

WHERE THE FUCK IS IT

Attached: 1567994350648.png (801x612, 859K)

Bump for dinosaurs

Never mind, she said it was a double crossbow.

where can I torrent this?

It's up.

>giant dinosaur about to eat your baby
>struggling to unbuckle the seatbelt
>stare at it with a mildly shocked face

seriously wtf

What did you expect a feature length film to suddenly come out under most peoples radar during sportsball hours?

Attached: 1533799550464.png (211x239, 6K)

Imagine if it was though. Just 2.5 of kino of normies getting BTFO on the mainland by the dinos like they were in the credits.

>Little black girl saves her family from an apex dinosaur using an asspull

I hated it then and I hate it now.

Attached: gymnastics.gif (500x271, 1.96M)

Nasutoceratops was described within the last year.

Allosaurus had some beasty fuckin arms

Attached: Allosaur arms.jpg (1024x371, 66K)

I know he's a fan of the trailer sequence from the lost world, and they remixed the lost world theme at the end for a bit there. The dialogue was atrocious though, and the little kid with the crossbow rustled my fucking jimmies. That's the shit everyone hated about TLW, why would you add that for fucks sake.

The end was pretty cool.

The dinosaurs interacting with regular folk on the mainland is the best shit they've done since Jurassic World started this train wreck in 2015.. I could watch dinosaurs trying to fit into society for a solid hour.. But little black child using that crossbow to shoot the Allosaurus was cringe level 7.

I've been waiting for my boy to return to the big screen for 20 years and now hes back just to job to some meme ceratopsian and to get shot by a ugly 3rd grade nigger.
Allosaur shoulderblades have been found with healed stegosaur spike wounds, it would not have felt a fucking crossbow.

Attached: Allosaur fighting.jpg (1200x617, 190K)

What the fuck is this from?

Jurassic Park 2

The Lost World Jurassic Park

What a shame.

Attached: 1564419160522.jpg (644x900, 630K)

>the compys chasing the little girl at the end

Attached: 1540497749663.jpg (958x960, 100K)

> why would you add that for fucks sake.

I have this theory that Trevorrow heavily resents Steven Spielberg and has gone above and beyond to shit all over his beloved classic franchise.. It's the Rian Johnson effect.. Where something has happened with these directors where they're doing everything in their power to subtlety destroy the legacy of said franchise.

I believe the Trevorrow/Spielberg thing is a classic example of 'don't meet your heroes'.

Fucking dumb zoomer

>asspull
They established it very early on that she was a gymnest

Allosaurus was described before Tyrannosaurus was, redditor.

I guess life finds a fucking way huh? Somehow 12 dinosaurs that escaped at the end of FK, many of which weren't even pairs, just multiply with impunity. It doesn't really matter though, if we can just skip all that bullshit and get a world where Dino's are all over the fucking place I'm down. The ending during the credits was something I want to see more of. Funny shit

Mindless but fun.

Allegedly. They've also found plenty of evidence of Allosaurus being brutal to its own kind and even cannibalistic. It may have hunted cooperatively if the individuals felt like it, but it likely was a normally solitary animal.

I think he was talking about the crossbow

They didn't establish that an 11 year old girl had the leg strength of an elephant to send a fucking 330 lbs raptor airborne. It's an asspull.

Why? Plenty of kids that age can know individual dinosaur species. Are you that desperate to bitch about something?

Die hard...
Like the movie?

All the retarded shit that's happened in all five movies and it's that that triggers you.

>Allosaurus gets BTFO by a 3 year old niglet

I hate society

>Plenty of evidence.
They haven't. Its pretty vague evidence and there is no evidence that Allosaurus did or did not hunt in packs

Well the allosaurus did get shot in the face, but yeah pretty unbelievable that it would be unfazed by destroying a metal trailer but is stopped by a little crossbow

>Auntie Bryce balloons up into a fertility goddess

Yeah she does

Attached: 1567564738191.jpg (1624x2658, 652K)

So did that bearded guy just hand his crossbow to that little girl and say "Best of luck with the giant fuckoff dinosaur" before going back inside? They established at the start the guy had a crossbow, but not that it was just sitting around outside loaded.

Wouldn't it have made more sense if that guy had been the one who shot the dino? They set him up being friendly with them and having a weapon.

It was the lucky shot that hit next to its eyeball. It's still an asspull though.

Attached: Battle at Big Rock _ An All-New Short Film _ Jurassic World-C7kbVvpOGdQ.f137.mkv_snapshot_06.30_[201 (1920x1080, 120K)

>Hunted in packs
Debatable
>used claws for slashing
At what? It couldn't get around the frill to the Nasuto's sides
>short teeth for mabye sawing
Allosaurus had long teeth, they were thin side-to-side for slicing

>And this is why you don't feed the mammals, Sinclair!

Naw i didn't mean to tag you. Was talking to that moron that doesn't recognize an iconic scene from TLW despite being in a thread about the series. Idk how that happened.

She was more focused on saving her baby than standing there gawking at it like you would.

Just turn your brain off my man. They mentioned a crossbow and that's as far as they cared to sell it. Can't have details getting in the way of that shit

Goblina evolved I see

>Battle-

DROPPED

Why does this exist?

its gonna be posted online right?

I'm not 100% sure but I think the 2nd adult ceratops may have come straight through Greg's trailer, so Greg might be dead/trampled and she might have found it in the wreckage.

>woman trying her heroic scream with a fire extinguisher
>allosaur tanks a triceratops hit but runs away from a few crossbow bolts
>stands there roaring instead of eating the fuck out of everyone
>not choking the fuck out of that baby
Absolutely garbage. Can't we get just one good JP film that comes close to the first?

Also, how is it that the CGI in these movies actually gets worse with every new release? The scene with the mosasaur looked fucking awful.

>man why can't my favorite dinosaur be an unstoppable murder machine that feels no pain and destroys the planet before launching off into space to menace other worlds and their populations?

Maybe he left it outside in case dinosaurs appeared?

I wanna know what kind of person is filming a child being chased by small predators instead of helping her kick the shits away and bbqing their fragile bodies instead

lol
goddamnit user

Attached: 1567145027628.jpg (771x681, 81K)

>how is it that the CGI in these movies actually gets worse with every new release? The scene with the mosasaur looked fucking awful.
Are you comparing a fully funded Hollywood Blockbuster to a 9 minute short film made on a miniscule budget?

>Wouldn't it have made more sense if that guy had been the one who shot the dino?

A white male seen saving a mixed race family? In 2019?

Attached: march-1-of-1-1-_custom-d628d5d6db7212f816aea2238eeb198184729002-s800-c85.jpg (800x533, 131K)

The credits sequence made me become excited for part 3. I mean, dinosaurs among us could give us amazing scenes like the Allosaurus attack.
Also, I liked this shot.

They do the same with chickens, I was attacked by a turkey when I was young, maybe they see them as a non threat due to their size.

All paleontology is debatable

He shows up at the end coming out of his trailer. 7:35

Did you even watch the film? It's produced by the director of the Jurassic World films and Universal. Budget is irrelevant when you already have the CGI assets.

It was probably a Dino farm and the parents were just letting the comps Chase the kid for a laugh. There was only 3 of them anyway

Who's talking about five fucking movie bro? We're talking about BATTLE AT BIG ROCK

Little black girl shooting crossbow to save interracial family is AS RETARDED as little black girl drop-kicking a Velociraptor out a fucking window using gymnastics and swinging from a structural pipe like it's a goddamn parallel bar.

AND BEFORE SHE KICKED THE RAPTOR IT LOOKED AT HER LIKE "whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa".

>CGI
There's the problem

*this shot

Attached: beepboop.jpg (1024x572, 39K)

It's the same situation as you pushing your way through something then getting hit in the face near your eyes, you'd stop and react to that too.

Yes yes, dinosaurs are really a trick created by Satan to turn us away from God.

Why are they afraid to put feathers on the dinosaurs?!

Not if you were a fucking dinosaur you wouldn't

I am waiting.

Attached: STEALTH DUCK.jpg (1280x720, 53K)

I believe Trevoro said they used an animatronic. Might have been the Allo in the fire extinguisher scene

Because it's a myth pushed by retards

Ah, so you're angry because the girl is black and part of an interracial family. If she and her family were white you'd be cheering for her.

>Did you even watch the film?
No intention to, and I don't see why that matters, the budget isn't told to you in the movie, and I've already conceded that I believe you that the cgi looks worse. But just because you have the assets on a hard drive in South Korea doesn't mean it's free to make a movie with them. There's render time, animation, etc. They cut down on all that shit to save money and time and it looks like shit. No surprises.

Because feathers are gay. Just like you, faggot.

because they arent dinosaurs you mongoloid

Wu's dinos don't have feathers. Deal with it

So you think dinosaurs were not like other animals who react to being injured?

cringe

They did... once...

Attached: BADASSASAURUS.jpg (427x287, 80K)

Attached: GodofDeath.png (896x896, 1.25M)

It would still be gay as fuck. Nobody liked the two white kids in the first Jurassic world either

1) Not all dinosaurs had feathers, you meming fucknut
2) These are not dinosaurs, they are theme park monsters created to appease the general audience
3) Nobody cares abotu feathers except you

Turkey's and geese can be absolutely terrifying especially when you a child, but these compys have teeth and are known predators in the series, not just territorial assholes

Lame.

Never use a porcupine as a pillow, kids.

>you heard what happened up north?
at 2:47. Goddamit I wanna know what happened up north now

getting poked in the face with two spindles would probably not phase an animal that survives punctured shoulder blades and vertebrae

If it happened in Canada, it was a pack of Troodon that rode in on moose and stole all the maple syrup.

>Turkeys .... can be absolutely terrifying

You're terrified by an entree.

It was his eye

I think they wouldn't care if they were really hungry and wanted to get their snack on. A little person REEEing at you with a pipe wouldn't phase you in the slightest, especially if you were like 6 tons. If predators backed off of everything that fought back they would all fucking starve to death.

It didnt hit his eye. Watch it again.

I saw it once when I was a kid, sorry user. The only thing I remember from that movie was the dino on the mainland at the end.

All animals have an automatic reaction to feeling an injury, especially when it's so close to a vital organ like the eye. Your desire to see your favorite dinosaur as an unfeeling machine doesn't change that.

why would a handful of dinosaurs let go be able to breed/take over this much?

Wait fuck I meant to reply to the person who posted the link

REEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: Screenshot_20190915-231105_CM Browser.jpg (1280x720, 186K)

It very clearly wasn't his eye.

Blue killed a homosexual couple

My point, my parents didn't think I would get attacked by the dinner, not everyone knows about dinosaurs, or even normal animals.

Sharks and crocodiles lock in and dont stop until a bite his delivered. Allosaurus probably had a crocodile like feeding pattern.

Because of this shithead.

Attached: 7e80580c9c896f32-600x338.jpg (600x338, 32K)

It's nice

Attached: kino.jpg (2550x1234, 259K)

This. A presator can be dissuaded from attacking if you make a lot of noise and seem aggressive. If you shot one in the eye before it attacked it would run away. But after their brain decides to attack there is a switch that gets turned and pain would hardly affect it.

No ya ding ding I'm saying every fossil is millions and millions of years old and there's no way to actually know this shit

They just did. Don't think about it and watch the next movie

Let's take a look at those. Oh yeah, that's a nasty case of gingivitis, and I can see two cavities.

There's no way to actually know anything. Science is and has always been about, going with what is most likely

Stop projecting, fag. No one said shit about being angry. You can think something is cringe worthy and retarded WITHOUT getting mad.. But you're not interested in talking about Jurassic Park, you're a troll.. And you have not one interesting thought about this subject in your head outside of "anger race bleh".

dingus

Probably. Though why would something far more advanced and active than a crocodile hunt like one?

This, taking the word of paleontologist as the absolute truth is as stupid as saying it is a ploy by the devil.

You're the one who insisted on specifically pointing out their races in your rants.

I really hope JW3 opens with some normie's disappearance like IT

Dude we carry over untold amounts of shit from evolution. Why WOULDN'T it hunt like a crocodile?

OR the small white boy that survived on an island of dinosaurs by himself for 6 weeks.

None of this shit makes any sense and really is gay AF.

not him but no one likes niggers

Oh God I almost forgot about that little shit

I want an R rated JW3.

No animal is more advanced than another. Crocodiles and allosaurids have a very similar brain shape and it can be inferred that this leads to similar behavior, but who knows? Most modern predators lock in and only back down once they've delivered the attack. Thats what a nicitating membrane is for.

the screaming mother not getting eaten within the first hour was worse

>they're like me so i'm going to destroy the natural ecosystem!
People hate on Star Wars TLJ and Marvel but not nearly enough people hate on Fallen Kingdom, what an absolute shit show that was.

that was pretty good, and the effects were fantastic

Im surprised. That was really fucking good. So much better than the shit show that was Fallen Kingdom.

All the faggots bitching about the crossbow shit can fuck off. She shot the thing in the eyelid. Any predator would retreat from a wound like that.

Im going also take a guess and say this is the closest we will ever get to a Trex va Trike fight in the series.

That Allosaurus was WAY more massive than the one in FK.

It must be a sad life, getting this triggered over the amount of melanin in someone's skin to the point that seeing them on TV makes you shit yourself.

>what an absolute shit show that was
dat screaming mutt nigger

>No animal is more advanced than another

> A bacterium is as complex as an elephant.

Ugh, arguing with the autistic.

Anyone else watch this absolute dinosaur unit? He knows his shit, you can learn a lot if you want

youtu.be/j6E-mGjgk8g

not really i just call out your honorable savage / negro worship propaganda and move on

american media is a lost cause

Attached: Allosaurus attack.webm (1280x720, 1.57M)

I'll agree there. It was absolutely way better than Fallen Kingdom.

>That Allosaurus was WAY more massive than the one in FK.
Because for some reason the people making these films and shorts have confused Allosaurus with its larger cousin Saurophaganax.

>small white boy
You mean the older teenager boy?

>Bacterium
>animal
Besides semantics, the idea is that calling something more or less advanced is using a scale that does not naturally exist and is entirely artificial. One type of behavior is not more "advanced" than another. They can be more complex, but not more advanced.

>All the faggots bitching about the crossbow shit can fuck off.

> A four year old girl drew a 150 lb crossbow and notched a bolt, having never seen either before, in the dark.

I can't relate to any of these characters.
5 minutes in and I was rooting for the dino and hoping everyone would die.

As a kid that size, yeah, but geese are worse assholes
Yeah but there was a disclosure about them. A girl was attacked and an adult male was eaten alive by the little fucks. It's just irresponsible to let a kid be chased by known predators instead of some asshole birds that have never hunted a person in packs and killed them and ate them.

The kid in JP3

>having never seen either before
Can always tell when someone hasn't watched the thing they're bitching about.

I was so fucking disappointed with how quickly everything on the island went. Didn't even show how they caught all of the dinosaurs.

>when it just fucking bites baby's head

Attached: 1505536652127.jpg (421x500, 165K)

Fossils referred to both Allosaurus and Saurophaganax have been described to be upwards of 35 feet. Neither of which were fully grown.

>pointing out their races
>pointing out facts
You're making a solid case for your un-diagnosed autism.

Yes, the older teenager.

Attached: Jurassic-ParkIII-copy-1024x680.jpg (1024x680, 220K)

Isnt there confusion about whether they were the same species or not? I recall watching a video saying its a possibility but theres hardly any Saurophaganax in the same area compared to a ton of Allosaurs. Its extremely odd there would be a massive apex predator nearly identical in build to numerous smaller creatures.

So, bacterium is to elephant as crocodile is to dinosaur?

Doesn't add up.

Attached: Welcome to Jurassic World.webm (960x540, 1.47M)

New meme.

God bless you user

> kid sees an airplane

> kid is now a pilot

Jesus christ you cant even pay attention to an 8 minute video.

For the moment it's been classified as its own genus.

>Relationship with Allosaurus
>The identification of Saurophaganax is a matter of dispute. It has been described as its own genus,[10] or as a species of Allosaurus: Allosaurus maximus.[12] The most recent review of basal tetanurans accepted Saurophaganax as a distinct genus.[13] New possible Saurophaganax material from New Mexico may clear up the status of the genus.

>You mean the older teenager boy?
No I mean the 12 year old child in Jurassic Park 3

To be fair, the Allosaurus' you see in FK have been stated by the design team multiple times to be juvenile.
The adult in this special is based off the model from Jurassic World Evolution.

Attached: 694f271301c68f114f782acf4232de57.jpg (1240x1243, 103K)

I want one

Did you miss the part where she said their redneck neighbor friend was showing her how to use a crossbow?

Allosaurus and Saurophaganax are almost certainly the same genus, but definitely not the same species. Allosaurus is the most prolific theropod of all time with hundreds of individuals from like 10 different states. Saurophaganax is incredibly rare with only two specimens ever found. Saurophaganax is also from a younger member of the Morrison Formation where Allosaurus is rarer.

>Jurassic Park
>an allegory of man's folly and the inherit dangers of unregulated scientific advance and its inevitable collapse into chaos and family, and relationships, are the truly magnificent things in life

>nuJurassic Park
>HOLY SHIT DAT BIG BIG CHOMPASAURUS BITES BITES DAT OTHER ONE OOOOO SHIT RUN PEOPLE OR DEM BIG DINOSAURS GONNA CHOMP YOU GOOD!

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-16 Eric Kirby.png (717x212, 226K)

Are there any automatic crossbows? She shot two bolts off in like one second

There was no child in JP3, you dipshit. That picture is all of the surviving characters in JP3.

A 12 year old is not a child? wtf

According to the director's twitter, it was some kind of double shot crossbow.

It's a double crossbow.

check this out
don't be a dipshit, dipshit.

> A four year old girl can do this. In the dark. Because it's her turn.

youtu.be/LlpMUD0THG4

Apparently Allosaur wouldn't even only use only it's mouth to attack, it uses it's arms to hug and tear and hold down.

Attached: Allosaurus attack2.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

>seething this hard about a 8 minute video about cgi dinosaur

Dude youre on Yea Forums the pedos dont consider 12 a child lol

>According to the director's twitter, it was some kind of double shot crossbow.

A four year old girl can do this. In the dark.

youtu.be/Wl7CZFsHsUo

STOP ROARING AT HER YOU RETARD, JUST EAT HER. JUST DO IT

Define child for me. I'll wait. Don't use sociatal descriptives either. Only scientific facts.

Christ was guiding her hand.

I didn't say she could do it. The draw weight on one of those is probably pretty high.

Yea my redneck cousin gave their kid a .22 when they were 6. A kids not so stupid that they wouldnt know how to use a cross bow after being shown.

God you fucks find anything to get triggered about.

Not him but have sex, incel.

>Fired more than one crossbow shot in succession.
OK

>Part 3 cuts to a not-to-distant future where people already have a large number anti-dinosaur protocols and technology instead of dealing with more modern day people caught off-guard by the sudden arrival of dinosaurs
What are some other ways they can ruin the interesting potential stories they've set up with this short?

it could have already been loaded, who gives a shit, youre just so fucking desperate to have something to cry about incel

They stop and hug each other before looking for their other 2 children that are more than likely dead..
They don't even look at the fucking shooter before staring deeply into each others eyes.. So fucking stupid.

Trevorrow is the worst writer working in Hollywood right now.

>scientific facts
>for a fucking word
LOL
Autism is a hell of a mental illness.

>Yea my redneck cousin gave their kid a .22 when they were 6

> rifle

> crossbow

You realize one requires significant upper body strength to work and the other doesn't, right?

I CAN'T STOP ROARING, MY DAD SAID IT MAKES ME LOOK COOL

Describe a child for me in terms of what age they become an adult without using societal norms as the defining factor.

> Fuck logic, the post.

>youre just so fucking desperate to have something to cry about incel

It's funny to watch you cry about people crying and calling someone an incel.. Deep down, you know you're both one in the same.

Pay attention to the dialogue for once.

Can we have a link to your reaction video watching this and crying in joy?

The only child that wasn't with them was the girl, dumbass, and why does them making sure each other is okay piss you off so much?

>dinosaurs running around after being created on a lab using dino blood found in mosquitoes and frog DNA
>cares about logic

>I have nothing so I demand something that has nothing to do with anything, grrrrr

A black person knowing how to do anything is the most illogical thing about that.

Why don't you do it so I can ignore it and keep calling that little shit a child?

Do blacks even like dinosaurs?

>I-I'm not crying! Y-You're the one crying! S-Shut up!

Attached: 1550202702162.jpg (782x788, 103K)

> just turn your mind off - lol, the post.

>attention whoring this hard
OK last (You) from me

>everything in a movie about cloned dinosaurs eating California must be thought-provoking and make me ponder the nature of the universe and man's place in it

The entire franchise was originally built on logic.. Crichton's first book was as scientifically accurate as he could make it.. He just advanced already existing technology 40-50 years. Shit, 70 percent of the two novels are logic based.

>dinosaurs on American soil
>scary

Do you know how pumped that would make a good ol boy. Open fucking season. Nothing to worry about. Hell Is finnaly have a reason to buy a Nemo.

Attached: 6.5-Creedmoor-2.jpg (674x379, 308K)

>Puberty isn't real

C'mon anons, the little girl clearly rolled a nat 20 hence why the dino ran off

Attached: 1558906051737.png (400x400, 159K)

>Second arrow hits a moment after the first

The dinos are in California :( you'd probably have to wait till they migrated to a less gun cucked state to blow the shit out of one

nice claude.

>DOUBLE CROSSBOW

I'm all for dinosaurs invading California. It's full of old fossils already.

I know. But how come one of the arrows arrived later than the other?

Attached: Screenshot_20190915-235657.png (1280x720, 174K)

Honestly thought she was balding

Thats gay. well atleast theyd have a state as breeding ground so theyd make it to the midwest and south east routinely for consistent hunting season instead of getting killed of in one go.

>Dr. Wu decides to move into phase three of his genetic experiments
>combines human DNA with the dinosaur genetic materials he still has to make them intelligent and sentient, using two separate batches
>they mature into two-legged humanoid-style dinosaurs fully capable of speech and thought
>upon awakening, one group decides that this world is theirs to rule and be subjugated
>the other group overhears this and rush to confront them
>great big dino-man melee ensues until the evil group withdraws to plot and prepare
>the good group befriend some humans who promise to help them in their defense of the world

And that's how we can transition from the Jurassic franchise to a live-action Dinosaucers series.

Attached: dinosaucers.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

As soon as I saw the black family I knew it was going to be total shit
And i was right
Why are people pretending this is good

It's all around crap and has nothing to do with the niggers but they unveiled this as a stupid propaganda marketing gimmick

>shit CGI
>shit horror
>shit scripting
>parody tier

You know I understand where the series is going and all,especially with Goldblum speech in lost kingdom. But the issue I have with this direction is that the large carnivorous just aren't a threat to human society. They are just far to large and would be ridiculously east to hunt down, the only real treats would be the raptors, Mosasaurus and the flying dinosaours. But the raptors can't breed (as there is only one left) so that only leaves the flying dinosaurs and Mosasaurus that's going to be a threat to society

Attached: bdcb16ad13829714c7153da22b38f003.jpg (960x1200, 365K)

Cringed like you wouldn't believe.

It's hilarious listening to you bitchbabies throw your conspiracy theory tantrums every time you see any non-whites in anything.

>copying the walking with dinosaurs design
they've gotten lazy

Because it's not real Dinosaurs

Attached: 1566773644279.jpg (850x850, 111K)

How is this a conspiracy
>garbage blockbusters appeal to nogs and minorities because they have no quality control

That looks absolutely nothing like the WWD Allosaurus.

Attached: 71MrdtyACFL._SY445_.jpg (317x445, 37K)

>oh my god the characters aren't my pure Aryan brethren it's a plot to genocide us in the name of the Jews!
Take your meds, child.

Same here.

Attached: IMG_20190912_155815_021.jpg (362x238, 20K)

That's a rather based post you got there pal. It would be a shame if not enough attention is given to it. Here's a you.

Now's the time to ignore him and talk about how crazy it was big Al didnt just crush that baby head or turn and run with the little Trikey immediately.

I WANNA SEE SOME REAL DINO HUNTING!!!

>black people show up immediately in marketing gimmick for popular series
>it has shit editing
>shit acting
>shit lighting
>shit effects
>shit scripting

>Black people going camping

Most unrealistic thing about this desu

Attached: 1516599259198.jpg (300x300, 17K)

Yes yes, your personal opinions are facts and all the non-whites are raping your bootyhole as we speak.

>Trikey
Nasutoceratops

>personal opinions
You really are either
(a) a redditor zoomer
(b) a shitskin

This video was shit

Is that the new one in the Evolution video game?

Attached: Stegosaurus traffic.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

That is one fucking awful driver and that car must have a ridiculously low roof

>the Allosaurus is the same size as the Tyrannosaurus, larger than even the biggest specimen of Saurophaganax we know of
This is as bad as Disney's "Dinosaur" making the Carnotaurus into a T. rex-sized behemoth.

Yeah, it's a relatively recently-described species.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nasutoceratops

Attached: silently judging you.png (1017x747, 1.15M)

I use to by that crossbow as a kid at the Gun show as a kid. they were only $10. I had like 4 of them. They shitty and shoot tiny bolts. Ay most theyd stick a bolt an inch or two into a fence. Why does it short show it shooting 2 arrows. This level is writing is amateurish.

Attached: Screenshot_20190916-021049_Chrome.jpg (1440x2960, 753K)

Such a pretty girl.

No, it wasn't. You're just really fucking ignorant, I knew that species at her age. Your generation is such shit, you don't even like dinosaurs.

>knew a species described in 2013 at the age of 5
MODS

They're fun to watch in the game, they have several unique animations for feeding, exiting the hatchery, grazing, socializing, and especially when battling. Its kill animation for the smaller large theropods is charging and flipping them up into the air like a rag doll, and for larger ones it rams them aside and they spin and flop to the ground. It even paws at the ground like a bull before charging.

Attached: if this nigga don't shut the fuck up.jpg (1280x720, 271K)

I heard the previous JP park-simulator game is better, but that could just be Yea Forums hating on new games.

Basically like 'roos in Australia, diabolical creatures that exist solely to wait by the side of roads and jump through car windshields.

You're really stupid and ignorant, you don't even know all the different types of crossbow there are and yet you still open your stupid fucking mouth. Amazing. Death take you soon.

Holy shit you are stupid.

>A white male seen saving a mixed race family? In 2019?
Yep yep yep.

I'm glad we finally got to see a Tricerotops-by-another-name fighting a carnivore. It's the one thing I've wanted to see since I was five, and something they declined to give me in FIVE FUCKING FEATURE FILMS REEEEEEE --

Cringe

Evolution is missing some things that were in Operation Genesis: the four different visitor types that you had to balance your park around; several rides and attractions; a lot of park management systems like placing and monitoring benches, trash cans, restrooms, and other amenities; and a procedural island generator for sandbox mode along with most of the maps being a bit small. That said it's still a very fun game with a LOT of dinosaurs, including all but two from OG and many that were cut from OG as well as brand-new dinosaurs like the Triassic predator Herrerasaurus.

Attached: herrerasaurus_jwe.jpg (350x228, 12K)

this entire thread is full of fucking shills

There's a couple of things JPOG does better than JWE.

>Cusomizable islands from the start
>Site B mode
>Guests have names, personalities and needs
>Can retire dinosaurs by shooting them
>Velociraptors will climb fences to escape/take down larger prey in a pack
>Distinct differences between dinosaur models

JWE doesn't have all of that as of late, but the game is still incredibly fun if you're into JPOG and watching dinosaurs interact in the parks you make for them. It's come a long way since launch and if the rumors aretrue, there's going to be a 1993 DLC dropping sometime later this year.

>a Tricerotops-by-another-name
Do you call lions house cats-by-another-name, too?

Sorry, a genus described in 2013

>As soon as I saw the black family
>Has nothing to do with them being niggers though!
You're not fooling anyone, you dunce.

Attached: 1562949563178.png (435x237, 45K)

>Distinct differences between dinosaur models
What? You can easily tell the dinosaurs apart in Evolution.

Seriously, have sex.

Very fun. I really enjoyed it, the part where the Allosaurus was breaking inside of the trailer was honestly a better action scene than anything from Fallen Kingdom. And the little clips during the credits were fun, I want more. In a JW3 thread the other day I was saying that it's very hard to build a credible threat from the Dinosaurs realistically being a menace to society after JW2 but if they make a few more shorts like this I think it'd work great

>zero retort
I can tell you were born in 2000 or later

This is engrossing. Thanks for posting this.

My bad, I meant to say that a lof of dinosaurs generally don't feel unique in the sense that a lot of them use the same rigging and animations for certain types. (i.e. All the stegosaurs are basically the same)
Not to mention a lot of the base colors for them seem bland and uninspired, unlike how various and vivid the dinosaurs are from each other in JPOG.

He probably meant that many dinosaurs share the same model skeleton and base animations slapped on to said skeleton rather than each dinosaur species having their own unique set of animations. This wouldn’t be too big of a problem if dinosaurs had more variety in animations for their behaviors. You see one stegosaur do a little hop after leaving the hatchery, you seen them all.

What dinosaur hunting power crossbow does a four year old girl typically use, William Tell? Enlighten us.

>there's going to be a 1993 DLC
What does that means? A packet that changes all the buildings, vehicles and dinosaurs to look like the first movie?

i knew all the dinos by name when i was 7 zoomers are just retards

I think what they mean is their rig. Yeah, they have different models, but many of them use a rig for what type of thing they are and lack animations distinct to them. For instance, there are basically no animation differences between Velociraptor and Deinonychus in that game. So yeah, they look different, but a lot of them are basically reskins

If the leaks are true, it's a new campaign set in old Nublar with all the classic designs of buildings and such, with the primary means of "seeing" the dinosaurs are through the tour cars.

Ah yes, that's another negative. The DLC dinosaurs at least have been breaking that trend, having at least some new unique animations of their own, especially the Acrocanthosaurus, Troodon, Herrerasaurus, and Spinoraptor. Frontier also gave the four Spinosaurids unique animations regarding the Fish Feeder made specifically for them when they added it in one of the more recent updates. Would be nice if they did that with the rest of the base game dinosaurs.

Attached: nobody ever invites me to the fishing parties.jpg (1920x1080, 374K)

Based quads
Not even the user you were going back and forth with.
>Zero retort
To what? The idea that anything with blacks in it is automatically shit, and justifying it after the fact?
>You disagreed with me so you must be a brat who was born after 2000!
Wrong, but have sex, incel.

>all
Unlikely. There's hundreds. You're not going to know the hundreds. You're gonna know the 'main guys' like T-Rex, Triceratops, Stegasaurus, Ankylosaurus etc. You're not gonna know Cryolophosaurus.

>The idea that anything with blacks in main roles in large franchises is automatically shit
why yes, who would even deny this?
the youtube video in question has a mutt family and it's fucking parody tier

Realistically, is there ANY way of bringing back any form of dinosaur to life?

Details are sketchy, but they have lines for Arnold and Muldoon in the game as well as a lot of files marked 93. Originally the game was going to have an intro where you worked on the original park before the disaster happened and it jumped to the present day and the real game began but they cut that during development. Hopefully it does include the building designs and aesthetics as choices for your parks and the Land Explorer ride along with either skins or different model options for the JP93 dinosaurs.

No. The DNA simply would not survive 65+ million years, even with the mosquito thing.

Yes. Two. One is with bones. The other is with genetic reverse engineering. The latter the most promising and has already had results. Scientists reverse engineered a chicken egg. What they did was they entered an egg and removed the 'modern' DNA. The ancient DNA is still there. Remove the modern stuff and suddenly they gave a Chicken claws, scales and teeth.

Every time I hear "Battle At Big Rock" it makes me think it's the fifteenth Land Before Time movie.

Attached: dinosaurs4.jpg (700x525, 49K)

Not him, but I knew a good chunk of them when I was a kid, like Cryo, but that's because I was a turbo nerd that collected dinosaur books/encyclopedias and wanted to be a paleontologist.

Not practical. The closest thing we've gotten to recreating dinosaurs is finding a dormant gene in chickens that allows them to have snouts instead of beaks.

Wouldn't a hunter that relies on speed and agility like that have lightning reflexes, similar to modern big cats and similar predators?

Attached: Detect Traps.gif (360x360, 1.47M)

No, you're super fucking ignorant and need to kill yourself. You sound like you're under 18 yourself if you never heard of those dinosaurs before 2013 holy shit

Bro, a modern crossbow like that can be pulled back with ONE HAND provided your hand is large enough and yet you think a person, albeit a small one, would have trouble doing it with their entire body?

I sincerely hope you die.

What about Daspletosaurus or Dubreuillosaurus ? Lots of these things are rare, but if you were a fucking NERD then yeah. I had shit loads of dinosaur stuff but most books didn't go that deep. At least for kids. If only Jurassic World: Evolution (apparently there is a sequel in the making? I guess when the 3rd film comes out) went hardcore and did EVERY SINGLE dinosaur that we know about. I just want all of them, man.

got a link for that sounds like a interesting read

>fifteenth

Sadly old stuff. scientificamerican.com/article/mutant-chicken-grows-alli/ but the theory is there. You'd need to be super hardcore into it, billions, to turn it back into an actual dinosaur. Which nobody will do.

You would think so, but apparently raptors in this universe (which are canonically smarter than dolphins and primates) would rather get distracted on some small ape calling it out and doing a couple flips than do what nature intended it to do.

Perhaps, but that thing is the size of an elephants with a skeleton of a bird. How agile are birds on the ground? How agile are elephants?

Attached: tenor.gif (480x352, 3.17M)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Land_Before_Time_(franchise)#Films

Yes, fifteenth, because there's fourteen of them plus a TV series.

>Colored people live rent free in my head 24/7.

Attached: 1557108408437.jpg (327x285, 36K)

That's the thing, though, the smarter something is the easier it is to distract. Look at us silly humans and how easily we get sidetracked and distracted.

>can't stay on topic and address the abysmal production quality of the short film
So you must be a mutt or a 16 year old white kid

>>Birds
>>Based
You can't gave one without the other.

Knew them too. But I agree, unless you had the special autism someone like us had, it's way unrealistic to see some kid just casually point out, "Yeah, that's a Yangchuanosaurus."

And yeah, according to the leaks there's a JWE2 set to release with JW3. They even have a leaked photo with a couple Styracosaurus in a snowy environment.

We found preserved T-Rex tissue, we just need to find more stuff that gets preserved accidentally. In fact we believe we might have destroyed a bunch of dinosaur DNA now by simply being wrong on our assumptions of how long this stuff can last in nature, we might have already ruined our own chance of bringing them back due to us simply being arrogant...as per usual.

thanks

Good and all, I'm personally waiting for Planet Zoo, which is out in two months. I never got into Planet Coaster, I was overwhelmed by the depth it went into. But I loved Evolution. If the game allowed you to merge two dinosaurs, any dinosaurs, into another dinosaur, it would have been ace. Sadly at best you had DLC with the same premise with limited stuff (hilariously Stegasaurus + Triceratops making a Stegadon like GW did 20 odd years ago).

Also, well done for having autism. Sadly I couldn't do any of this without typing into google and hoping I remembered enough of the word to get an autocorrect.

Can't call them colored anymore user, it's 2019.

>can't stay on topic and address the abysmal production quality of the short film
The first thing that was mentioned in the 'critique' is their skin color and how that automatically contributes to it being terrible, but I'm off topic? Right, right.
>So you must be a mutt or a 16 year old white kid
>Oh no, I don't like what you have to say, so I'll make up irrelevant shit to dismiss you!

Attached: 1556169182225_0.jpg (499x275, 40K)

True, but suspension of disbelief only goes so far.
In the context of the scene, the raptor is literally inches away from mauling Ian, only to stop and get distracted when some little girl just blurts out "HEY YOU," as if it were responding like "duuuuh who, ME?"

>cuckime fag
>talking about cinema
Lmfao

I hate this trend where the hero is the little girl that can do anything
What do you call a black mary sue?

A nigger.

Kek
I never really understood the supposed distinction between 'colored people' and 'people of color' anyway.

Smarter than primates, as Grant said, and the only other thing smarter than our cousins is ourselves.

preach it, my Aryan brother

>we might have already ruined our own chance of bringing them back

... Good? good.

So, link to a 10 pound draw crossbow that will rekt a dinosaur. We'll wait.

>what do you call a black mary sue
Laquanda bee

>Complaining about anime on Yea Forums/nel
Weak.

Attached: 1553951922841.jpg (500x374, 21K)

>t. retarded zoomer who didn't grow up when the dino craze was around.
It's called having hobbies, I knew the names of plenty of obscure dinosaurs when I was as young as 5-6.

Why the fuck didn't anyone just cover the fucking baby's mouth? Little shit deserved to be eaten at that point.

Not him but you don't need to wreck something, just frighten it.

>frighten
Dinosaurs cannot be frightened, they are unstoppable killing beasts with no fear or emotion.

Literal pedophile

>complaining about cancer on an imageboard

Yeah Planet Zoo looks tops. The only sad thing about that and JWE is that PZ looks like it'll have way more customization and a lot more quality of life features than what JWE offered on release, though I feel a lot of those limitations came straight from Universal. I dunno. I just hope PZ is great and does well so JWE2 can take a page from it.

Honestly it's been years since I was that dedicated/obsessed and gave up my will to become a paleontologist, so I sometimes have to look some things up too.

>Not practical. The closest thing we've gotten to recreating dinosaurs is finding a dormant gene in chickens that allows them to have snouts instead of beaks.
Oh ho ho HO. Here. Watch this.

youtube.com/watch?v=0QVXdEOiCw8

>Jack Horner
Yeah, no thanks, that moron can eat a heaping bowlful of dicks.

>I've run out of steam: the post.

Attached: 1548236978689.png (900x900, 3.1M)

They probably went with the only crossbow in the props department she could hold, which happened to a tiny one given that she's like ten

Literally just a throwback to that stupid scene from The Lost World, that's all.

Is it stupid and illogical? Yes but I can see what they were trying to achieve with it.

Don't get mad just because he claims your favorite dinosaur is just a juvenile or an adult and not a different species of dinosaur.

>Humanity wipes out or drives into irrelevance every apex predator and multiple giant megafauna on the planet with nothing moore than pointy rocks tied to sticks.
>Somehow a globally connected society with tanks and machine guns can't hunt down and a single mansion worth of Dinosaurs.

The fact that the Park Ranger acknowledged the possibility of seeing them in this short makes me think the premise is supposed to be they're generally isolated to the state of California and there's rigid endangered species laws and red tape preventing anyone from doing anything about the threats they pose. It's really weird and unbelievable