Are you sad Krypton was cancelled Yea Forums?

Are you sad Krypton was cancelled Yea Forums?

Attached: 1568524618289.jpg (1068x894, 86K)

*Yea Forums

>capeshit of any kind cancelled
>sad
no, i'm fucking celebrating

she'd look better with longer hair

No and I'm not surprised either. How the fuck is anyone supposed to keep up with all these capeshit TV shows coming out

What, Krypton was cancelled? They better not have axed it in favor of that shitty Lobo series.

Don't worry, they'll axe that one, too. They can't finish shows anymore. It's all axed.

more lewd of her?

I tried to watch it but there were way to many gay people, black people, and gay black people. Also my girlfriend loves smallville and said the main character is ugly. He's no way an ancestor of Clark Kent.

Zod family being black is also shit, but hey at least they tried.

Nah, it was subpar. Thought we'd get some cool insight into Supermans people. Instead we got people standing around whining to each other about why their love triangle sucked so much. Right at the end of the first season it picked up with Braniac showing up and being baller as fuck. Second season starts and what happens? He leaves and instead its an entire season of people standing around in caves talking about a civil war that we almost never get to see. And then right at the last moment of the final episode they tease Darkseid. Too little, always too late.

It was just boring.

Attached: nope.jpg (298x309, 104K)

>short hair
>thicc
>tomboy
>wants to bear all your offspring
>loves you no matter what
Seg was a fucking moron for not choosing her. Though if Zor-El was ever going to exist in this universe then I guess in the end he does choose her?

He doesn't end up getting a choice. The codex computer combines their dna and poppes out a kid for them anyway. It deepens the love triangle bullshit he has with her and Zods mom. They called him Kor Vex initially, by the end the of the second season she says she doesn't want him to be known as part of her house and their history. They renamed him Jor El before he gets kidnapped by Braniac

Kino. Seriously how was their Doomsday's origin and look so much better than Snyder's?

Attached: Doomsday.jpg (1000x1125, 186K)

Attached: brainiac arrival.webm (1280x720, 2.84M)

Too bad they cut away almost every time he attacked someone.

She'd be perfect with a bob cut or Jenny's haircut

Attached: jenny.jpg (1200x1600, 326K)

She was too good for that terrible show. Hope she gets something better next.

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Lovecraftkafkaesuqian

Extremely. It was just finding its stride.

God I want to lick those pits.

Loved this shit.

>a David Goyer produced Superman show was canceled
and nothing of value was lost

Attached: 1562623252638.jpg (234x303, 25K)

I didn't know it existed in the first place.

Dqmn. That looks amazing, but the show sounded like trash that wasted potential great stuff like that.

same

Dumb show. Make Kryptonians look like a bunch of assholes.

I know, I've watched all the series, but I assumed that since it looks like all that stuff with the Codex is gone now and Nissa actually loves Seg then he might've chosen her and they have Zor-El naturally.

shit taste

niple

Attached: Screenshot_20190915-212028_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 629K)

Yes. The finale teased Seg/Lobo VS Brainiac and I was hype, the Seg/Brainiac VS lobo arc was the series high point and the 3 of them in a story together again with changing allegiances was very promising.

>original sci-fi concept set in DC universe
>time travel/changing the future focused plot (so it makes sense why certain villains and characters appear in the past - unlike Smallville and Gotham)
>movie quality CGI
>good celebration of multiple versions of Superman's world (like a good mix of Donner's and Snyder's)
>designs better than big screen versions (e.g. Doomsday)
>Brainiac and Zod were fucking great
>great hook for season 3
>no case/villain of the week bullshit like the CW DC shows
>Wallis Day

FUCK YOU SYFY.

Attached: 1568546888314.jpg (1024x1024, 209K)

read

Go cry somewhere else

Ratings were shit. Then again I'm surprised this got cancelled when they keep renewing that Wynonna Earp crap.

Main character looks like a complete faggot. No way he would be an El. Zod isn't a nigger so that's weird too. Krypton looked like shit the whole time.

read

wyonna earp has like zero budget and is coproduced with canadian tv so even those costs are halved

it's as cheap a schedule filler as they'll get so there's no point cancelling unless it utterly tanks

you like men