What would a solo film about this chad look like?

What would a solo film about this chad look like?

Attached: mjSYtlZG.jpg (1024x1024, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ia4UjRTKBaY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

a bunch of fucking homos fucking each other

*jobs to Goku and Frieza*

some chad you have there

Full penetration?

a generic revenge story with a generic ending were the dude learn that friends are better than revenge.

>BTFOs the entire cosmos 1v1 including the destroyers
>jobs

lol

sounds kino

His character arc may have worked better IMO if they made him a complete good guy. It would've been more representative of the ToP as a fight for survival, and made it a little more tense and interesting vs. painting his and most other universes as low-key scumbags that "deserved" erasure. In fact, what would've been a great twist is having him win the ToP, wish everyone else back and make Goku his student, to pass on what his master taught him and also preserve life since losing life was so traumatic for him.

We never saw him fight any destroyers just that he might be stronger than the clown which is probably the weakest destroyer

Apart from trying to blow up universe 7 spectator stand, he didn't really come off as evil.

Arrogant, maybe. but definitely not frieza levels malevolent.

pic related is obviously the most jobber god

Attached: Sidra2.png (434x710, 475K)

>airs on television
>television and movies board

nice dubs though

It wouldn't work unless they rewrote his arc and I was in charge.

what would you change?

Perhaps not but I still feel like the writers tried really hard to make him and many others seem "less good". Especially toward the end by having Toppo go full GoD and then having Jiren go batshit and try to fire a fucking nuke into the stands (which is somehow seen as threatening, even with 10 destroyers and 10 angels sitting right there who could've easily tanked it).

I would imagine he's up there though, I think it's implied somewhere he's even stronger than Beerus but I can't remember where.

He'd have to be an actual hero, for one. They totally ruined his character at the end and made a huge plot hole. Think about it, if all he cared about was gaining power then why would he waste time joining a superhero squad and saving people? Wouldn't he be like Goku and go around trying to look for strong people to fight or to learn techniques from? A couple of scenes would have to be modified, and most importantly he would win the tournament at the end. I don't want to make this post too long by getting into specifics though since nobody ever reads stuff like that.

The solo film would either be a prequel about his journey or a sequel about the aftermath. Would be decent either way.

They totally rewrote his character at the end to make him seem like the bad guy, despite Goku clearly being the bad guy in this scenario.

Right. The premise for the ToP which set up Goku to be an 'evil doer' and the most strongest opponent universe having the Pride Troopers preaching JASTICE was perfect. Make Jiren an OP badass but also a completely good guy who's just like "yeah, nothing personal, but I need my universe to survive". Then make them rivals or student/mentor down the road. But no, instead Jiren does something awful for no reason to remind us that Goku is the true hero, Jiren learns a lesson about true friendship etc. and all the shit gets fucking retconned because the universes are wished back and UI is made into something that can't happen again until the writers want it to. Which with the direction this series is going in, it'll get the SSJ3 treatment and made completely worthless when an angel-tier enemy shows up.

Okay, i can understand your point of view in that respect.

I feel like until the revelation that Zeno was going to destroy the universes anyway, that Goku unintentionally was the most evil (for lack of a better word) person of the tournament.

The writers could of really played that out, ultimately having universe 11 win. Book-ending like narrative being a teaching lesson for Goku and co. It seemed like this was the route they were taking, with Beerus foreshadowing it in many aspects of dialogue (Goku's naivety and such)

I think the writers didn't want to push it, or didn't believe the fan base could stomach it.

It would have been really easy to have Jiren grow as a character near the end and bring back all the other universes because "it's the right thing to do" and "I have to save ALL civilians, not just my own" and "I have to move on" or whatever instead of Android 17 doing it randomly.

>that Goku unintentionally was the most evil (for lack of a better word) person of the tournament.
If you think about it, he still was. If he had killed Goku Black before he got too strong and prevented Zamasu from becoming "immortal" then Zeno wouldn't have gotten involved which would have given the other universes enough time to get their act together, or at least universe 11.

I had the idea that Jiren's family's death was a false flag by Belmod after he planned to bring up his universe's mortal level (notice how universe 11 has the highest mortal level of the ones planned for destruction). He wanted to cleanse it from evil but needed the people to do it themselves and thereby bring up the quality of the universe as a whole. He found someone with the potential to be both extremely powerful and extremely heroic, and then came up with a scenario that would be the catalyst for him. Unfortunately this sort of writing would be too advanced for the Dragon Ball staff, and maybe even Japan as a whole.

Would have been easy to do a lot of things, but most especially have Jiren be the winner. It would've humbled the series by having Goku not level up 200 times in the course of ten times like he did with Ultimate Asspull, but also would've been far less predictable and far more entertaining. And this is just a personal gripe but having U7 win through the power of friendship bugs me a lot, since it still implies Jiren is stronger than everyone else. They could've done a Battle of Gods style ending where the threat of destruction was there, but just like Beerus had a change of heart and decided to spare earth, Jiren has a change of heart and wishes everyone else back.

Spot on.

They really built Jiren up to be the superman of the series.

we really need a solo film about universe 11

They could even incorporate "muh friendship" and "muh trust" in it by having the rest of U11 talk about how much they trusted Jiren to win, with it being a key element in Toppo's speech instead of "Jiren ur strong." And you know what would be an easy way to show Jiren's appreciation for his friends? Have him use their moves. Would a "Justice Flash" really have been so hard to emulate?

Thank you OP for making this thread here. Lord knows we wouldn't be able to have a real discussion on Yea Forums.

Attached: 1523145409571.png (255x204, 50K)

sarcasm or not, np my dude

Attached: ebim.gif (600x338, 3.29M)

I think you mean jasteece, user

But seriously, Jiren really had nothing in common with the rest of the pride troopers outside of the outfit. It's not even really explained why he's with them, at least in the anime, and it's not helping the case that he is written to be an asshole lone wolf that despises them all anyways.

Why are people obsessed with this 90s era villain reject

>make Jiren thread on Yea Forums
>posts are nothing but CHADREN, Gokek, Chadhan, Bejita pls kiss my wife etc. etc.

quite early on you can tell how much respect and admiration they had for him. toppo telling goku if you can barely stalemate me, you have no chance against jiren.

Not sarcasm lol that's why I posted the pic.

Because he didn't have to be poorly written and could have been cool. It's just a case of wasted potential.

Honestly they just seemed to cockily assume he would handle everything perfectly, which made him a great Goku parallel, which made even better potential setup for Goku as a "rival". Although that word means next to nothing, since Goku has made the same "rival" sentiment to folks like Freeza and Buu, and Vegeta fills the roll despite clearly being set up to play second fiddle all the time, as disappointing as it is. Beerus was set up to be some kind of sparring partner/teacher, but it goes out the window when Whis becomes their teacher and all he does is flex on them for ten minutes and then tell them why they suck.

Attached: FlashyEachAngora-size_restricted.gif (390x270, 3.78M)

I actually liked Jiren or at least parts of him, and was shocked at how poorly received he was. All the bitch about him being an OP badass for "no reason" is undeserved considering Buu and Freeza were both OP badasses relative to the time they were introduced and both basically had no 'reason' for being so insanely strong outside of plot devices.

What kind of shit lazy design is this?
Looks like some 3rd grader drew him

i don't mind how they transitioned the beerus relationship in the show. i pretty much knew very early on, he would be heading towards comic relief.

they could of have jiren unironically ring out everyone in the first 2minutes of the tournament, but it wouldn't of been very compelling television.

boring
pointless
unworthy of consideration
uninteresting
vacuous

buff bois physique user

Attached: tgj24iwqelqz.jpg (749x506, 55K)

the target audience for DBS is 3rd grade children

it's no wonder that DBS threads on Yea Forums are samefaggots Stanning for their favorite faggot

>vacuous
not sure that's applicable. he meditates half the tournament, and that's a mental discipline that requires a lot of effort.

he IS a complete good guy.

>
not everyone is one dimensional and autistic like you. people are contradictory, illogical, and have conflicting beliefs, and perform actions which others may not understand.

for example, you choose to come here and remain a virgin despite the fact that you know you only have ~100 years of life and want to get laid.

I mean, Freeza was a literal turbomanlet, Cell was a weird cyborg, and Buu was a pink blob that only looked buff when he went Super for a whole day. I like that Jiren just looks like a random alien who liftts a lot because it demonstrates that he had to train organically like Goku and Vegeta instead of just being OP because he's obviously the final boss.

Enter Toguro

Attached: o1fdmjXsNO1v0n3w1o1_500.gif (500x375, 1.54M)

what? i am talking about a solo film about him.

vacuous means empty.

the solo film would be vacuous i.e. pointless and just empty. there would be nothing to it.

i'm using it in the same sense as for example a vacuous truth i.e. an empty truth (for example, like all vampires have fax machines; this is vacuously true, because there are no vampires so any statement about them is true automatically).

>I mean, Freeza was a literal turbomanlet, Cell was a weird cyborg, and Buu was a pink blob that only looked buff when he went Super for a whole day. I like that Jiren just looks like a random alien who liftts a lot because it demonstrates that he had to train organically like Goku and Vegeta instead of just being OP because he's obviously the final boss.

no matter what the reason is for a character being the final boss, how he got his power isn't really important. training and happening to be as strong as the hero is to make sure everything is even is pretty lame, imo.

in the freeza saga, it made sense how everything was set up. high powerlevels were rare in the universe, but not unheard of. the occasional alien was born a gifted fighter and with a mutation which increased their power (explanation given in canon for freeza and the ginyu force and most of the aliens encountered) that the heroes have to catch up to.

in the namek saga, nobody could. then, when super saiyan came along, even freeza was completely outclassed easily. much better this way. who cares about training? fight a tank. are you gonna be mad that it kicks your ass despite not having trained?

Is this a Joker movie review?

oh, i misunderstood. thought you were just listing his character traits.

i think a solo film that fleshed out his origin and expanded on who was behind it. like for example, that universes god of destruction orchestrating the events which led to him being who he is.

dunno havent seen it yet

sure but who cares? that kind of film could be made about any character. why would i watch it? it'd just be a dragonball film without goku vegeta or any of the others.

besides, what would you gain from knowing more about his origin? he was a kid, his only goal is being strong, he achieved it, and he participated in the tournament, and he only works alone. same idea as vegeta. filling in the gaps wouldn't add anything, imho.

I don't actually dislike Freeza or the other villains, I'm saying this characteristic made Jiren stand out because it made him more relate able to the U7 Z fighters and set up a lot of potential that was never even grazed upon.

fair enough. i suppose you could say the same about everyone in that regard then as well.

i think either a solo jiren, or solo hit film could of been truly kino.

That synopsis applies to super as a whole though

Unlike a lot of people I'm not pissed that Jiren was ridiculously OP without much given reason, although it's hinted at that he got that strong completely on his own, which is insane. Again though, it just leaves a lot of potential not realized, since we don't know if he's even coming back at all.

they'd be foolish to not bring them back imo.

>why would i watch it?
Same reason you'd watch anything. Because it's cool and has good writing. There's so much freedom you can have with this character.

The way Super's ending got written, especially basically undoing all the prior events of the ToP and making UI an unreachable asspull, makes me feel like they could easily ignore everything from this arc and never bring any of it back again. It would be too bad. I might be alone in this but I actually got pretty happy seeing Jiren and the others get shown briefly in the beginning of the Broly movie.

>I actually got pretty happy seeing Jiren and the others get shown briefly in the beginning of the Broly movie.

me too user, me too.

>robot universe
>girly/cute universe
>sneaky universe
>pathetic loser universe
>pathetic loser universe #2
>inverse of U7 universe
It sucks that they took the easy route instead of having each universe be as rich diverse as U7.

It'd be a damn shame if this is the route they'll go. I don't read the manga, so I don't know if universe 11 has popped up in that yet. But I hope they do.

>Antagonists are superheroes
>Goku's team is made of mostly previous villains
>Goku does some nasty shit which reflects on his hero status
>Do absolutely nothing with these interesting concepts
>Goku is just the good guy, don't worry guys friendship
Tournament of power is the most time wasting pointless arc I've ever seen in an shounen anime

Attached: 1s6cjm.jpg (1000x564, 221K)

I haven't read it either but I think some recent chapters mentioned Goku learning to tap into UI consciously. Here's to hoping.

I had the same though but they wrote themselves into a corner by having fucking twelve universes and expecting us to care about so many characters. It's obvious some Universes like the sixth and eleventh go ta lot of attention, maybe if Zeno had only slated a few Universes for destruction we could've had longer, more compelling fights, dialogue and exposition on U7, U6, U11 and U10. Maybe even mention U10 as being the catalyst for the event instead of Goku - all the time ring shit and Zamasu's bullshit could've prompted Zeno to take a more critical look at the more problematic universes and made a decision on which ones might need correction or erasure. Realistically it took decades to flesh out Universe 7 in regards to all the characters, the events, the Kais and other deities to make us really get invested though and I don't think it'd be possible to be as invested in the others although a really good writer could probably prove me otherwise.

>mostly previous villains

Fuck me man, I completely forgot about this since Freeza is the only one who gets highlighted for his wrongdoings.

muh budget maybe?

that's a really good point.

6 of the 10 were villains originally.

Attached: 0a253cd6bd1ab769ed19a3069bcc4446.png (720x392, 395K)

we haven't had some true goat kino since the witch

Attached: dragon-ball-super-daikaioh-vs-moro-magic-stealing-sealing-tecniq-1165722-1280x0.jpg (1280x718, 137K)

Gripe of mine: the "Universes" are each represented by some furry God named after alcohol, an angel which is just a Whis recolor, a Kai fanfic OC and 10 rando characters that fit some broad "theme" like love, or mecha. And I'm really expected to believe that the best Universe 9 could produce was some shitty fucking talking dogs with some super powers. I know that U9 was the weakest by far but come the fuck on.

What about universe 10?

it was just all buff dudes lol

>Goku doesn't fuse with Frieza with the potara, making Vegeta get an aneurysm
>Jiren doesn't use this as an opportunity to say "your first mistake was teaming up with a villain"

I completely glossed over U10 and was surprised that they were so forgettable in the ToP. Like fuck me man, do something better with the Universe that produced an evil Kai that literally kills EVERY OTHER DEITY INCLUDING THE ANGELS IN ANOTHER TIMELINE. Like some sort of Zamasu cult following that desired to wish him back or something, idk

But what we get instead is people getting upset at Freeza for attacking Toppo when he's focused on 17, even though the entire tournament people are all ganging up on Goku like a bunch of pussies.

I can believe that a universe is so shit that their strongest fighters are leagues below Goku, but yeah their designs were lazy. It could be argued that their design is very "Dragonball" instead of DBZ, but I still don't think DB designs work in a saga inspired by DBZ-esque fights.

My main gripe (and it's been touched on in the thread already):
>U7's power is "friendship"
>less camaraderie shown in this universe than any other universe, insofar the other universes have matching uniforms/themes/etc.
>Goku literally says he prefers "guts" to "love" when fighting Ribrianne
>bullshit powerup #5 in DBS alone is what saves them for the majority of the tournament, with them only teaming up in the absolute final moments, making Goku go back on everything he said about wanting a fair 1v1 with the strongest fighters
It was inconsistent and shit.

Attached: 1546661894951.gif (496x278, 500K)

>Like some sort of Zamasu cult following that desired to wish him back or something, idk
mite b cool

Also did anyone else think it was funny when Gohan eliminates Obni and saw his locket with him and his family? The wife and kid were poorly drawn humans while he looks like the monster from Jeepers Creepers.

their god of destruction was peak kino. filled his roster with nothing but jacked dudes.

frieza should of been tournament mvp. he saved the team so many times.

Unironically good points made.

Universe 7 didn't deserve to win.

Frieza's constant chimp-outs and tantrums were the absolute best parts of the entire show for me. Watching him play a role in a team instead of being a final boss, getting his ass handed to him by superior fighters, and his inability to cope with all of this, was pure kino. It made me forgive the fact that they revived him at all.

Attached: 1548739748263.jpg (997x995, 204K)

>Goku literally says he prefers "guts" to "love" when fighting Ribrianne
To be fair that scene was kino and magical girls needed to be dabbed on.

And then he finally comes in at the end and saves the day along with his most hated enemy, true KINO

Attached: dynamic duo.gif (480x270, 2.76M)

The moment that broke not just Yea Forums but all Yea Forums.

Attached: 1520131035523.png (1920x1080, 1.96M)

That moment he puts all the bullshit aside and helps goku finish jiren, unapologetic kino. Kid me was welling up a bit

He was originally gonna have basically Toppo's personality til Toriyama stepped in and made him edgy

Attached: 1544415295442.jpg (804x532, 104K)

Yeah it was a kino moment. I wish we could have had that and had Jiren still win somehow.

we can only hope user

Attached: goat kino.jpg (675x1000, 379K)

damn, so literally a slightly less stoic superman?

>U7 didn't deserve to win
THIS 100%. They spell it out with how superior Jiren is to fucking everybody. Either let him win or don't make him so OP, FFS.

Enter CHADREN

Attached: .jpg (1536x2048, 329K)

Nigga can't even scratch his back properly

FUND IT

his kryptonite, if you will

Attached: 127_3.jpg (1280x720, 120K)

Vegeta deciding he was going to find his "own" way of being strong was fucking kino though.

>bro he's like always on his guard you can't sneak attack him
>just kidding we forgot about that aspect KEK

>shorter than the lockers
absolute unit

what did they mean by this?

Attached: o4z143y5n4631.jpg (750x583, 57K)

ToP is the worst Super arc
Of course U7 would win and Jiren being the strongest enemy was spoiled even before the tournament, all other enemies were nothing but pointless filler. Not even all universes participated.
only other interesting characters were the sayian girls from U6 but I honestly would have preferred an extended U6 vs. U7 arc

Frieza kino is the best part of nu-DB I hope thye realize the potential they have with him being alive now

The most interesting universes would've been the ones that got omitted, so of course we don't learn shit about them and possibly never will.

He's a big part of the Broly movie and he's what made him go into his super saiyan berzerker rage form that he's so infamous for. I think they understand the potential here.

I like that he's becoming a running arch-nemesis, like the Joker to Goku's Batman. It's different from the classic DB/DBZ formula but still cool.

Their relationship, and progression is much like Taoism. Yin and Yang.

Goku (Yin) developed himself further through mind over body, evident through pursuing his techniques (kaio-ken - which of itself is a negative force - very costly to oneself)

Vegeta (Yang) the exact opposite, took the time to build himself up to achieve (positive) what he had attained.

This guys design just looks so fucking uninspired, like Toriyama just went "fuck it, they'll lap it up anyways"

Yeah, as long as he's played up for his cunning and sinister nature, and not given anymore asspulls like Golden Freiza. DB could use an intelligent villain that has others like Broly do the dirty work and heavy lifting.

The Alpha of Awe. The Brute of Brawn. The Cultivator of Class. The Duke of Domination. The Emperor of Eloquence. The Fiercest of Fighters. The Greatest of Glory. The Height of Heroism. The Imperator of Intellectualism. The Jarl of Justice. The King of Knights. The Lord of Loquaciousness. The Master of Mortality. The Naysayer of Noobs. The Overlord of Obituaries. The Prince of Passion. The Que-hagen of Quixote. The Ruler of Ruination. The Sultan of Smite. The Taskmaster of Trembles. The Undertaker of Ubiquity. The Vaeyen of Vociferousness. The Warranter of Weaklings. The Xenophobe of Xenogeny. The Yardmaster of Yesteryear. The Zhar of Zoroastrianism.

THE INDOMITUS REX
THE ALPHA OF ALPHAS
THE KING OF KINGS
THE LORD OF LORDS
THE JUSTICIAR OF JUSTICE
THE TALLEST OF THE TALL

CHADREN THE GRAY
APEXPREDATORren the MASCULINE
GRIPren the CRUSHING
INSURMOUNTABLEren the UNSURPASSABLE
INDOMITABLEren the UNYIELDING
AESTHETICren the BEAUTIFUL
SWOLEren the RIPPED
TANKren the RESOLUTE
PHYSICALLYIMPOSINGren the INTIMIDATING
GLAREren the DOMINEERING
JUGGERNAUGHTren the UNSTOPPABLE
DISCIPLINEDren the ENLIGHTENED
ZENren the SPIRITUAL
POTENTren the VIRILE
ALMIGHTYren the INVINCIBLE
VALORren the DAUNTLESS
IMPERIOUSren the DOMINATOR
INVICTUSren the ETERNAL
MAELSTROMren the TITANIC
QUAKEren the SPACE-TIME SHAKING
COLOSSUSren the LEVIATHAN
BEHEMOTHren the MASTODONIC
MONSTERren the TERRIFYING
LORDren the KING
DEITYren the CHRIST
CRIMSONren the LEGEND
SUPERNOVAren the TRANSIENT
RENCHAD THE JI
JICHAD THE REN
RENCHAD THE CHAD
KINGCHAD THE LORDGRAY
THE CHAD OF CHADS
ENCHAD CHADREN
CHADCHAD CHADCHAD CHADCHAD

ENTER CHADREN

Attached: 2EE610EE-5310-45C1-AE4F-98676E8B604E.jpg (859x1153, 85K)

But the problem is that as far as Dragon Ball goes, Vegeta is now officially Goku's number 2. It's learned when Goku can go SS3 and Vegeta can't, he does eventually learn to go blue somehow but now Goku has UI, and is literally in a league of his own again. Considering UI had literal gods trembling it's going to be really hard to write a similar powerup for Vegeta, but who knows, maybe they will.

Is there an anime character stronger than Jiren The GOAT?

And I’m referring to base form T.O.P Jiren The Grey with the Stronger than a Destroyer God Ki and power lifter gut aesthetic (multiversal level threat) equipped with his Eye Hax and expert manipulation of the 4th dimension's space and time , a complete Grandmaster in everything that ever existed , with the overall power of Eternal Super Dragon Ball's implanted in his biceps and perfect zen-like mental state as well as being extremely skilled in never losing .

Attached: a5246829a7447c615e90c4e8ec6d71f203db2fd4v2_hq.jpg (601x410, 26K)

it's unlikely, desu.

he's always played 2nd fiddle to goku. it might just be something we have to live with.

>a supplement that turns you into a Battle Toad
I'll take 10.

He seemed even enough during the early Buu saga until SSJ3 rolled out, and again when he showed off SSB. Then KKx20 happened - yes I know it's filler but even Whis himself said Vegeta is Goku's "lesesr".

>yes I know it's filler but even Whis himself said Vegeta is Goku's "lesesr".

yeah, i think without instinct he's likely above him in terms of raw power.

you also see how much harder he trained, like when goku was sleeping, he was off lifting those blocks.

Wtf you faggots are shitting up this board too?!

based and only 40% powered

I hate how raw and realistic Vegeta is. In a fantasy battle shounen they made a character that busts his ass yet is only second fiddle. Although Whis does say his problem is a psychological one and not to do with some mystical chosen one nonsense that makes Goku better than him.

>Whis does say his problem is a psychological
his problem, and limiting factor (even if an asspull territory) has always been ego/narcissism. evident from him finally obtaining super saiyan after coming to realization that he can't and isn't always be the top dog. that someone else, even if a subtier caste like goku, could be better.

in-fact, when he unlocks the blue evolution, it's only after once again doing so selflessly (thinking of others, family ect)

>OH MY FUCKING GO DI LOVE ANIME SO MUCH BROS!

Attached: when_the_soy_hits.webm (374x500, 2.99M)

>evident from him finally obtaining super saiyan after coming to the realization that he can't and isn't always be the top dog
Not sure I by this. He spent his entire life under Frieza who was so ludicrisouly above anyone that matching him would seem unfeasible and was still bellow fucking Dodoria. I dont think thinking he's the strongest was the problem. He knew his plae which is why he waited until he learned of the Dragon Balls to even attempt to fuck over Frieza

Is this another Star Wars trailer that hes crying at?

well, more-so in relation to achieving what goku did, whom he considered to be utterly inferior (lower caste of saiyan race) by comparison.

>youtube.com/watch?v=Ia4UjRTKBaY

"my vision was to be the best" "to be the greatest saiyan alive, like I always have been"

"i didn't care anymore, I didn't care about being better than kakarot"

It would be one punch man but with a less funny character

Jiren is pure kino.
Modern viewers are brainlets that NEED large amounts of exposition or a tragic flashback sequence set to indie music before they can say a character is "good."
In some ways, Jiren is the ideal antagonist that classic Greek dramatists dreamed of. In the vastness of the multiverse there exists a greater power than our heroes - those heroes functioning as extensions of ourselves - and we don't get a 30 hour long backstory because we aren't supposed to understand Jiren, a person said to be above a God. The moment he becomes understandable is the moment he is no longer a threat.
When Jiren finally snaps we see the truth: this man above the Gods is actually far below them. He is flawed like our heroes, which makes us realize his power isn't special, but rather another rung on the ladder of strength.

Remember he was still holding back to not kill Goku and break the rules.
Such feats attained by himself.
Truly a Chad. The weak hate him. They do not understand that strength is absolute.

>When Jiren finally snaps
Shouldn't have happened.

It needed to happen.

I wanted to say that being a jiren fanboy is worse than enjoying super at all but then again if you actually enjoy super then it makes sense that you would actually like jiren too.

Goku.

It sneeded to happen.

When will he learn?

Attached: 1547045675325.jpg (947x860, 160K)

ends with 1 punch

could have been a much more interesting arc if it wasn't just a 30 minute battle royale that was stretched out to fill a season. I'm glad piccolo wasn't sidelined, but resurrecting characters like frieza only to have them play the role of anti-hero vegeta now that vegeta is a good guy is overplayed. vegeta and goku training to get to ss-blue way more interesting in some ways. also the fact that gohan was even present seemed retarded. toriyama wasted all of his potential afer he became mystic gohan and he seemed like such a waste. overall the whole series felt like a bunch of character ideas that were showcased without being fully flushed out

Attached: mystic gohan.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

i feel you gohan bro

at least he had the cell saga

awesome thread, was almost stargate levels of amicability.

hopefully we can do it again.

Attached: tumblr_inline_p3zbpnp6vM1u1c9nd_540.gif (510x287, 1.28M)

sneed saga