Movies that made you stop watching anything for two months

they were such complete shit and everything wrong with modern movies

pic related

Attached: godzilla-king-of-the-monsters-final-poster.jpg (1000x1458, 182K)

Please explain your opinion. I'm not saying you're wrong, just asking you to clarify.

Look boys, we have another pleb for the filter

I never leave the theater early or turn off movies when I have the intention to watch one, but this was the one exception. I only made it about halfway, it was beyond pretentious. I think the breaking point was when the guy talking stopped for a minute to calm his crying child or something and its all kept in the film.

Attached: Cloud Face.jpg (220x325, 34K)

Looks like you're just another poster that got pleb filtered hard by Endgame

Endgame is a plebfilter alright, it filters plebs in and out of other movies.

Literally haven't been inside a cinema since The Last Jedi.

Attached: 1524866387.jpg (469x469, 28K)

none of the scenes in this pos flick make any sense or follow in a logical manner, just filler between monster fights

This movie made me stop watching movies for 5 years

Attached: AF33A9C9-EFE5-4E48-9BB3-A2EF2C0DC763.jpg (2000x3000, 1.12M)

Good
What's the problem?

Attached: haha.png (960x640, 492K)

His problem is he's a Redditor.

Lmao stay mad pleb

Because it was shit, if you are going to constantly interrupt the only watchable part of the movie then you could at least put a little bit of effort into it

Back to your Tom Holland discord, Steven.

Your dad sure put zero effort into you before he left your mom for that man at Waffle House.

I don't even remember why but watching this movie in theater was like torture for me.
I wasn't even looking at the screen at the end because I could not take it any longer (had to stay because I wasn't alone)

Attached: 232052_2012_2009_1400x2100_UK_2.jpg (560x840, 95K)

>he couldn't handle kaijukino

Attached: 164568.png (239x211, 51K)

Is this a Godzilla appreciaiton thread?

Attached: hyj2Z1scuc0co2_500.gif (500x370, 314K)

it is now, Alright, whos gonna win next year?

Attached: 1559616856560.jpg (1200x927, 122K)

>konglets think their little ape will beat the King
Manlets, when will they learn?

Attached: 1564245885851s.jpg (228x221, 8K)

to be fair, he won in the 60s. i do want godzilla to win though, ive always been pro godzilla

To be fair he didn't and that wasn't the most important thing in the movie at least in the concept.

i meant kong won in the 60s

I actually like the first modern godzilla movie and its realistic portrayal. Then this movie came out and shit all over it with its messy writing, lack of plot and extremely stupid characters.

>Mothra gf never

Attached: 18829384.png (230x219, 16K)

>only 180 days until Godzilla vs Kong

Attached: gojirapepe.jpg (904x596, 169K)

Yeah. That didn't happen. Hard to accept it but if the creator of Godzilla wrote plainly that it was a draw, the director said nothing and only talked about the satirical aspect, his widow knows nothing and the movie is (probably purposefuly) vague we have no choice and I don't care how many myths surround this movie there's enough good recently published books about Godzilla and his creators.

Either Dougherty took over official Legendary accounts or it's actually official. But why?

Attached: cf23ca9612fbeb2c7a7_5c76d528_1280.jpg (887x1747, 240K)

i can't believe Yea Forums memed me into watching this piece of shit
fucking awful. "how do we make this godzilla movie about these awful actors we hired oh I know have them just follow the monsters around the world in an invincible airplane pretending to do things"

The pleb cries out in anguish and befuddlement as he gets FILTERED

toho specifically said that Kong won

Haven't seen KOTM yet but the novelization is breddy gud.

Liking a big budget american godzilla adaptation is about the lowest possible echelon of taste imaginable. There is absolutely nothing to "get" about these movies. You aren't convincing anyone.

Broadcasting flamboyantly how much you hate a Godzilla movie isn't going to convince anyone you're too stupid to get a Godzilla movie. You, my friend, aren't convincing anyone.

Haunting of Hill House handled family drama and horror better

Attached: C436823A-243B-48DB-8A3A-874AFB20B5EB.jpg (2025x3000, 3.77M)

>i-it's supposed to be garbage okay, why would anyone want to watch a decent movie

>I-I'm too retarded to realize how good it is

More like you have to be retarded to think this movie is good

More like you're too much of a cockless mushbrain to appreciate high art

Attached: Godzilla 1.jpg (1080x1500, 482K)

I watched 45 minutes of it. That was all I could take.

Seriously I can't even fathom how someone could possibly enjoy such shlock but by all means continue shitting up this board daily, I know I am

Attached: 1566606552152.jpg (720x697, 38K)

Captain American civil war
Didn’t go to the theater for years after that (and I liked the first two movies)

Find me this Toho guy I know you can't this discussion always goes the same way. You heard this story once without checking where and when Toho admitted that so now you'll check it and discover that there's nothing out there aside from some random anonymous pamphlet prepared by God knows who for burger press. Might as well cite the back of the vhs. It's simple. No name attached with the movie ever said Kong won. Tanaka said it was a draw but you're welcome to draw your own conclussions because the movies itself doesn't give you any answers.

Attached: MnD1vsd6duo1_500.jpg (500x745, 143K)

Keep on filtering yourself, plebs.

i didn't even hate it that much (its not like i expected disney star wars to be great anyway) but holy shit the critic score and endless internet defense force really pissed me off

I use to go to the movies once or twice a month to just do something different. I've been twice in the last two years ever since TLJ. Both times were to watch Alita Battle Angel