Peaky Blinders

Why doesn't anyone discuss it here?
Latest episode was great

Attached: p17275138_b_v8_aa.jpg (960x1440, 255K)

Peaky fucking blinders

It's garbage

Writing has gone to shit and there's no read right hand at the beginning anymore

The writing quality declines

I fucking hate how they treat the Peaky's like they're the Rolling fucking Stones.

They're not a rock band, they're poor white eurotrash. And I despise how every season, they stack the deck against them and in the last episode it's always, "Surprise! We win!"

The Peakys are NOT always the smartest people in the room, they're NOT always the coolest people around, and they're NOT worth a fucking shit cause if they were a part of the Gangs of New York, they would hold no sand and probably be killed off by the Plug Uglies!

The only character I can even stand anymore is Michael. The show sucks.

It's not a documentary faggot.

Writing matters
Suspense of disbelief matters
You sucking cocks matters

Ha, u got em!

BLACKED

Explain to me the feminism in the current season. I heard its bad but i havent seen it.

ATJ is delivering some eye candy to the new season. Can't say I enjoy her with blonde hair very much though.

Tried to get into it. Managed the first series, but the shit characters, writing and story made me give up. I think the last decent drama the BBC produced was season 5 of Murphy's law.

It's based on real people?

a lot of old roasties on badoo seem to like it

Got shilled this in real life.

S1 & 2 were ok, proper braindead telly but watched the first episode of S3 and lost interest. What's the point when they're all living in mansions?

Heard Grace dies, might watch some more of it now, I never liked her.

Peaky Blinders were a real gang, yes. But they never advanced further than street thugs. The main character joining parliament to push his liberal and feminist movement is hot garbage.

you didn't like when they strutted in and bullied the old nuns this season?

or how bout when the older brother beat up that harmless dude for talking to his wife?

or how bout this bitch is supposed to be 45 yrs old?! top kek!!

Attached: tumblr_p33kjgJv4B1vqr3xjo1_500.gif (500x269, 2.66M)

Hmm okay. I don't know about british stuff. thought that it's fiction with few real life influences. which apparently might be the case.

I would watch this but can't get over the use of modern rock music. Fuck that shit. Use period music. Hard pass

Peaky blinders? More like leaky buttholes!!!!

>Why doesn't anyone discuss it here?
Trash for kids, women, and queers.

The thing about Peaky Blinders is it's well shot in fairly unique setting with decent sort of plot to play around with. But so much of the writing is just so utterly lackluster, most of the characters are just one dimensional and predictable. Tommy is a fucking mary sue, who seems incapable of doing anything wrong, and 25% of the show is just Tommy or gang slow mo walking down the streets with some music on, looking 'cool'.

It's all style over substance, which is a shame really because they had a decent premise to work with and it's usually more interesting when the main character is meant to be a bad guy.

Cillian Murphy is my nigga but I don't think I can keep watching this shit anymore

Same, dropped it one episode in because of that exact reason. I feel like I would love the show if it didn't have that annoying shit in it. Maybe someday one of the fan edit superautists will remux the show without that music and make it watchable. I hope so.

>Why doesn't anyone discuss it here?
because it's trash for zoomers

This,when they played arctic monkeys I dropped immediately

They were literally nobody.

lmao, glad i only watched 1 season

No one else gonna mention the blatent demonization of Oswald Mosley?
they're literally trying to portray these Gypo criminals as morally superior to him

I truly wish I stopped there. I saw all the signs (especially that Netflix picked it up).

But it was only six episode seasons. Before you give up on it, the season is over and you're like hell, maybe the next season is better... rinse and repeat.