There is no way I'm playing Superman!' Because I had already done Jim West [of 'Wild Wild West']...

>There is no way I'm playing Superman!' Because I had already done Jim West [of 'Wild Wild West'], and you can't be messing up white people's heroes in Hollywood! You mess up white people's heroes in Hollywood, you'll never work in this town again!
Is he right? Is messing up white people's heroes career suicide?

Attached: 3635087.jpg (400x600, 39K)

Maybe when he orginally siad that, today its Hollywood's breat and butter.

Superman is not a European descendant. 0% European DNA. May not even have DNA

Idris Elba already confirmed his casting for Superman in Hobbs & Shaw so yes it's impossible for Will Smith to play Superman since Idris is immortal

He's too fat to play superman

Idris Elba would unironically make for a good older Superman.

Michael B. Jordan would make for a great younger, Grant Morrison, Action Comics, Golden Age-style Superman.

>unironically
bait

>Michael B. Jordan would make for a great younger, Grant Morrison, Action Comics, Golden Age-style Superman.
Superman can be black but him being a chinlet is going too far

Daily reminder that humans adapted melanin because of UV radiation, and that Krypton's red sun would likely mean less UV radiation reaches the planet so there would be no evolutionary advantage to gaining melanin

Lol, Superman was creates by old heebs. He’s not a white hero

>this
>chinlet

Attached: rs_634x832-180517195808-634-michael-b-jordan-mv-51718.jpg (634x832, 70K)

Attached: 6ff66ba.jpg (500x380, 33K)

Whether or not Superman has European DNA, Superman looks like a tall, Northern European (particularly English/Scottish) descended white male with angular, strong features characteristic of Northern Europeans, straight dark hair, and blue eyes. Whether or not he's from Earth, he looks like a white dude. Specifically, he was almost completely modeled after Douglas Fairbanks (Ashkenazi Jewish i.e. German) and Harold Lloyd (British, specifically Welsh).

He's white. Finished.

Looks like a strong chin to me.

He's an alien. Who gives a shit?

>he's an alien

strawman. no matter what he is, he looks like a white dude of northern european descent.

And that alien race have been described as the user you replied to. Your argument is lazy.

Get your eyes checked

nice try mousecuck.
You guys are the one stuck in the blacked phase, enjoy what you sowed

Will Smith would have been a shitty Superman regardless. I still think it's a crime we never got Nic Cage as Superman.

Attached: nicolas-cage-superman-main[1].jpg (894x1200, 171K)

Hey cunt, you know Deadshot is white, right?

Deadshot isn't anyone's hero though.

>He's white. Finished.
This. You can absolutely have black Kryptonians but Kal-El/Superman is white in appearance. Christopher reeve is the golden standard. Meet that and you have a Superman. Give Henry Cavill another chance.

Attached: Christopher Reeve - Superman.jpg (1113x1440, 549K)