Untitled

Attached: 6fbf5c212a997fc8ef01dad2679253b6.jpg (1200x1818, 273K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ie9WYrLUeOU
youtu.be/N_zO7F_EEXw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes

youtube.com/watch?v=Ie9WYrLUeOU

peak chad

chad pitt

How do you acquire this physique on a diet of beer, Bloody Marys, cigarettes and mac & cheese?

When are the fucking rips coming out? I'm sick of waiting.

He obviously works outside a lot and eats rarely to stay fit. Probably lifts since he’s a stuntman.

I thought you had to eat a lot when you lift?

BRAAAAAAADUUUU PREEEEEEASE IT HURTS SO SOLLY

Attached: bruce lee btfo.jpg (681x453, 136K)

>That scene where Rick took Trudi back to his trailer and threw her round like a beach ball.

How Quentin get away with this?

Attached: 20190730-150413-B 0731 MovieReview OnceUponATime Courtesy.jpg (1280x639, 105K)

Isn’t that when you bulk up? He doesn’t look like he’s a bodybuilder, just in shape.

There is no way one can achive this. It's genetic.

Disgusting pedo faggot.

You can lose weight and build muscle at the same time.

>Don't EVER be late with my Chinese food ever again

Attached: bruce ree.gif (288x136, 669K)

Well, Cliff obviously doesn’t have any noticeable weight to lose.

youtu.be/N_zO7F_EEXw

Attached: 1de.gif (627x502, 940K)

Attached: leonardo-dicaprio-once-upon-a-time-in-hollywood-image.jpg (1000x1500, 1.15M)

A E S T H E T I C

He's so fucking based

im glad Yea Forums considers this kino because I didnt see it until a few weeks ago and thought it was good

It's peak kino.

I'm curious if it will wear off over time, but I genuinely think it's his best in a long time, and it's put me in a really good place both times I've seen it.

The sound design and editing of the scene when Leo and Chad Pitt watch FBI together is high tier comfy kino

How can you be 55 and look like that?
Also why was he out-alphaing Leo who is like the number 1 Hollywood start right now?

Attached: 1568486347235.png (909x900, 467K)

That’s what I thought, this was definitely better than IGB and Hateful Eight, and I personally liked it better than the Kill Bill sequels

How did the twink with the curtain cut from titanic go on to be one of the coolest motherfuckers in the world?

I'm watching KB V2 right now, there's no getting around this is a great film I'm watching.
But Cliff & Rick out comfy everything else.
S'what I keep telling this board, he's at his best right now.

Vaping

MGMT

he really isn't that cool outside of some scenes where he is made to look badass
just look at the interviews for this movie, he is completely outshined by Pitt
it's litterally the virgin Leo vs the CHAD PITT

testosterone increase by fucking supermodels and having no kids or succubus wife

I'm moving cross country. All of my stuff is packed and I am prepared to leave on Monday. However, my last opportunity to see this movie in theaters will be on Tuesday. If I go to see it, I won't be able to leave until Wednesday.
Should I delay my move by two days or just wait for the DVD?

By fucking women 20 years younger than him

He was always cool

This movie would definitely benefit from being seen in theaters

See it on the big screen.
It's one of those that deserve it.

>look up Chad Pitt hoping this deserving meme's been well circulated
>there is a real Chas Pitt...
>... but he's a fucking fag

not good enjoy for the name desu

Attached: IMG_1932.jpg (186x279, 17K)

It'll be my last theater experience for some time, as I'm taking my dog and she can't be left alone in the car. Guess I'll wait.

Theater definitely.

lookslike a failed clone of the Goose

Not what that guy was talking about but once you get fat enough your body gives up on conserving energy and the normal rules don't apply to you. Like those 600lb life people dropping a pound a day or more while building strength.