Times when it actually was autism that drove them

Times when it actually was autism that drove them

Attached: free solo.jpg (1000x563, 132K)

Other urls found in this thread:

seattletimes.com/nation-world/witness-describes-death-plunge-of-two-yosemite-climbers/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

based. inb4 pathetic haters

I wish i could live his life

Free soloing is basically the "DUDE I'M HARDCORE LMAO" of sports, except that the dudebros who do it feel really insecure about their sad need to assert how hardcore they are, so they invent complex excuses like being at one with the mountain, trusting one's abilities etc.

are you autistic?

alright then mr big shot
what's the actual hardcore sport?

he had magic sticky powder on his hand when he did it so it shouldn't count. he's a hack

cum powder?

the guy looks pretty genuinely happy up there on the cliff.

I've never seen this much projection on this site before. Holy moly

No but id like to make money traveling and rock climbing and fucking my hot gf. Thats a pretty great life.

sorry you need to be autistic to lead his life

I have a feeling you dont know people who hike or rock climb

I dont see why

that's because you're not autistic

>tfw your life of autistic bliss will never be ruined by some slag who sets it as her mission to strip you of meaning

So youre autistic?

autistic supremacy man

Nice super hero name

Yeah, and you do?

Yup i live in the mountains. A normal hike for me is no less than 9 miles and i do some scrambling

I bet you like to wear North Face and talk about how spiritual you are in your bean bar.

>wished he was falling
>didn't happen
shit movie

>northface
Nope
>spiritual
Im athiest
>bean bar
What?
Imagine not being able to fathom being in good shape and enjoying nature. I feel sorry for you.

>The ULTIMATE Cope

Attached: laughing australian.gif (350x263, 3.29M)

>Im athiest
Of course you are

And you are what? If you think it's lame to be spiritual and non-spiritual

Kek

I think Alex rock climbs because he likes doing it

Hes living his best life

I really do appreciate and respect rock climbers, but just don't do the really dangerous shit if you have kids. No matter how skilled you and your partner are, some fuckhead in a different group could still drop their pack and knock you off. Happened to a friend of a friend in Yosemite a couple years ago.

was he in Vertical Limit?

>That's when he feels most alive. How could you take that away from someone?

based mom. And based movie. I knew he would climb this but i still paused the climbing part like 15 times out of anxiety.

It was these guys

seattletimes.com/nation-world/witness-describes-death-plunge-of-two-yosemite-climbers/

Like, once, I met this guy, who knew this guy, who knew this guy, who knew this guy, who knew this guy, who knew this guy, who knew this guy, who knew this guy, who knew this guy, who knew this guy, who knew this guy, who knew this guy, who knew this guy, who knew this guy, who knew this guy, who knew this guy, who knew this guy, who knew this guy's cousin--

My roommate's climbing buddy. Is that such a huge disconnect? I saw how upset he was about it for weeks. Stop being a faggot

>Free solo
>Wrestler
>Kiwi!

give me more movies about following dangerous dreams

inb4 the retards who try and claim what he did wasn't impressive

>Other oscar nominees for documentaries actually talk about societal matters, war, law, youngsters, small town folk

>Oscar winner is movie about a dude that climbs a mountain

>Mfw

Attached: 1568567087370.jpg (400x400, 45K)

joining the navy seals

I didn't finish the movie because my plane landed. is this something that happens? is she hot?

Fuck this guy for the inevitable waste of emergency responders time and money

Youre an even bigger waste

>they should just give the oscar to the movie dealing with the most important issue, not the best movie

>my man I have literally held onto rocks
wow dude that’s super cool lmao

>societal matters, war, law, youngsters, small town folk
literally all problems that were solved by ancient-greek era philosophical decision-theory, then forgotten by the masses. if you know a little history, it's mostly just the same shit over and over with new fashions and technology.

This guy's climb is something that has actually never been seen or done before.

Im not recklessly putting my life in unnessecary danger so no not really my zoomer friend

>le reddit
>le zoomer
Find love.

>joining the navy seals
HAHAHAHAHA

>reddit
???

What are some other good movie about rock climbing/hiking.

>This guy's climb is something that has actually never been seen or done before

>Individualist story about protagonist beating the odds when no one thinks he can do it

>Never seen or done before

When its documentaries yes. Also lol ar thinking that hard=better

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 61K)

Cliffhanger

>implying you will never need emergency services in your own life
Your prolly ganna get hurt falling down some stairs

the key word was "reckless" you dumb mong

Name a person who previously climbed el capitan and actually made it

his gf was ridiculously good looking iirc

and a leech

she was ruining his life tho

he should find himself a cute twink boy to go climbing with and travel around with

Even though chris mcandles was kind of an idiot i would put Into the Wild in this category. He followed his convictions but died due to mistakenly eating the wrong berries.

Are you actually retarded or just being dense

me

no
me!

>ruining
He almost hurt himself because of her, true. But overall shes emotional support and i dont see her as truly hindering him He can still do what he loves and kerp her in his life

i said it first

No i really didnt know anyone had ever free solo el capitan before him. Who was it?

we can both do it

Actual retard

Watch Dawn Wall. It’s arguably much better than Free Solo. Tommy Caldwell is an amazing beautiful individual

>hangs on a pea-sized nook 800 meters above the ground

this is madness

An actual retard climbed el capitan?

I found it much less impressive knowing that he literally cannot feel the fear due his brain being mutated or some shit.

I know this dudes abilities literally defy beliefe.

Lol good trolling my good sir

Nice i added it to my list.

>Fuck this guy for doing what he loves!
I hope the ambulance gets there in time before you suffocate on your doms dildo

As OP said, it's autism

I was just trying to get down to the knitty gritty

Heard of it but havnt seen it yet

The Aviator

Solo
He followed his dream of being a pilot

>Cliffhanger
/thread

I'm a climber so I've been following this dude for quite some time now and it was very cool to see him blow up the way he did. really couldn't have happened to a nicer, humbler or more talented guy.

Did he break up with his girlfriend yet?

>heh i bet you're spiritual
>no I'm not
>heh i knew it

I wanna start doing real climbing with some equipment to keep me safe but i dont know where to start. I was thinking about maybe taking a class at rei.

always be right in all situations

go to the gym

Hope not. She was a QT.

imagine being this insecure

I do and i work construction. I dont know how to use a harness and shit like that. I guess i could just buy it and figure out. Do most people find an easy way up and tie off then go back down and climb up the hard way?

they start at a rock wall at a gym and then move from there

Always be preparrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrred

Ah i see thats awesome

It's so special because his mother says it. I can't even begin to imagine the immense range of feelings she has to go through every time.

The movie was shit. I expected to see some sort of epic, ultra dangerous rock climbing- got a lot of padding with an autist and his hot girlfriend. and they barely show five minutes of the climb.

I felt sad reading this

fucking kek you're actually retarded. also
>the dudebros who do it feel really insecure about their sad need to assert how hardcore they are
P R O J E C T I N G

Attached: 1563877914107.jpg (480x480, 21K)

hes an attention whoring faggot who doesnt respect life, and nobody will mourn him when he dies selfishly

you're never going to memorize every move and every bouldering problem for the entirety of el cap and practice it to the point of literal perfection if you're not deeply autistic like based alex. you're never going to make it.

>i expected to watch footage of a guy climbing el capitan for hours but was dissapointed when i realized it was an actual movie
Stick with youtube

>being determined is autistic
Nah dawg

the way he acts is autistic
you just have to just know what an autist actually looks like man

Sure but practicing a lot doesnt make him an autist

i dont like sharing sorry desu

he meant climbing gym. its not something you can really just figure out on your own. if you have a climbing gym in your town take a class there. if not then go for the REI class you mentioned. also the harness isn't the same as in construction. good luck tho its a great hobby. im lucky to live in one of the top climbing destinations in the country (vegas) so it was easy for me to find a gym and learn. rent everything at the gym to start but eventually you'll need shoes besides a harness just to start.

That's not what the test showed at all

lel i'm not necessarily saying this is the case, but you really come off as someone who feels inferior to climbers or outdoorsman and is trying to punch up to feel better about himself.

Ive heard there are nice mountains down there but never been. I looked it up and there are several rock climbing gyms. Living in fort collins i feel kinda silly for not knowing about rock climbing gyms. How much does it cost to rent the equipment at a gym? Will they teach me without paying an instrctor?

WOW,Please let me suck your dick mister armchair psychologist on Yea Forums,you totally nailed it and put these famous accomplished fags in their place.

>i bet you're all spiritual and believe in all that hooey phooey
>no i'm athiest
>haha! gotcha i knew it!
kek actual retard in the house tonight. hope this is the same guy that said alex free climbs because he's insecure.

Attached: 1557811014391.jpg (261x244, 11K)

How smol does your cocc have to be to get involved with this sport

How small does your dick have to be to make a post like this?

kek
>Dad, I have 3 cams; he's just yankin' your chain.

Attached: 1547347322181.jpg (851x433, 47K)

your too late. see . it was only the 3rd post kek.

you will likely never accomplish 1/10th of what alex had in your entire life.

youtube amateurs big wall climbing is max kino.

>I guess i could just buy it and figure out.
kek you're too retarded to big wall climb. please don't. this isn't some shit you say "well guess i'll figure it out as i go along"

>literally all problems that were solved by ancient-greek era philosophical decision-theory
Socrates' view on a perfect state was the dumbest shit I've ever read. No wonder literally nobody cared about his opinion on it.

>i cant figure something out so neither can he
Project more dumbass

>Stick with youtube
this unironically

>I want to climb up 120 meters to where an uncontrolled fall is certainly going to kill me
>Haha yea FUCK learning about safety equipment and knot technique from a trained professional. I'll just figure it out. Can't be that hard
you're right. this is a 5000IQ genius-tier move. you should definitely do it

No that doesn't happen. Did you see when she fucked up the ropes and he sprained his ankle or the other time when he fell on his ass? Those are the only two times she fucks things up.

>implying im ganna climb high my first time
>implying tieing knots is hard
Youre fucking dumb. I wouldnt try something like that if i was you either

kek ok, user. you're right. fuck training, i'm sure you'll just intuitively figure all this stuff out. :^)

Thanks i think so too

Find a rock climbing gym near you. Short of that, yes go to REI or look up local parks that have classes on it. If you do construction you obviously understand how important "safety first" is so you should do fine.

You mean Plato?

Lmao i can almost taste the seethe from your huge run-on paragraph. Stay mad at literally nothing, incel.

Based retard

based

*Baste