ITT: A-listers who haven't gone down the capeshit lane

ITT: A-listers who haven't gone down the capeshit lane

Attached: 245736838.jpg (1536x1152, 351K)

Attached: bengarrison.png (936x720, 229K)

It's just them and Cruise

Pitt was in Deadpool 2 you dumb nigger

Also Gosling, Tom Hanks, and Daniel Day-Lewis

Is that supposed to be Deleuze and Guattari

Why doesn’t DiCaprio have a chin?

they will be in some DC standalone kino soon

Attached: 1568398108643.png (381x380, 200K)

hanks and daniel are bit too old for that anyway

>Gosling
>A-lister

Wasn't Pitt on Deadpool 2

>Daniel Day-Lewis
Basically retired as actor.

I would like to Add Denzel but idk if he is still A-list after making all those awful Antoine Fuqua films.

yes?

my buy johnny

Attached: 24563456.jpg (2107x1531, 2.07M)

i wouldnt rule that out.

Or even Disney if they offer enough cash, i mean thats basically all hollywood is making right now.
If it wasn't for directors like tarantino nobody would be making non-capeshit films and he is retiring...

barely. you can see his face for like a second only.

CAN'T BRUISE THE CRUISE

Attached: tom.jpg (630x1200, 47K)

Dude he was part of the worse of the Harry Potter films, and he already made useless sequels for disney. The only reason he is not making capeshit because they are not offering to him.

>If it wasn't for directors like tarantino
pleb

I'm geniunely suprised that these two haven't appeared in superhero films considering that the majority of the films that they star in are capeshit tier.

there are no a-listers in capeshit, it's the industry that fuels the prices. it's like saying that charlie sheen is an a-lister because he got a million per episode of a sitcom that got distributed in fourth world countries.

Pirates are cape tier

I think superpowers is where Cruise draws the line
He's fine fighting monsters as mummies as long as he's an average guy

Depp is in Harry Potter right now though which is basically capeshit

Look am not saying is a good director, am just saying he still has enough pull as a director to make non capeshit film.

There aren't many directors that still have a signature style and fanbase left. All we have is the Corporate Bootlickers like Rian Johnson and the Russo brothers.
They are hardly even directors considering all their shit has to be pre-aproved by the Studios.

How can one man be so based?
He hasn't starred in a single shitty cashgrab action film in his career.

Attached: 1568566562884.png (770x433, 220K)

define A lister

Charlie Sheen was definitely A-list in the 90s

because he's slowly turning into jack nicholson

Attached: 1557713798969.jpg (320x387, 25K)

>The Mummy
He was even in the "Dark Universe" photoshoot.

Riddler, go

deadpool isnt capeshit.

Villeneuve, Nolan, Fincher, Spielberg, Cameron, Anderson(PT and Wes), Refn are just the ones that come to mind quickly; there's probably a bunch more that aren't capeshitters

A Hollywood star that can (in his prime) sell any movie, any genre, solely by appearing in it.

Momoa made more money with Aquaman than Pitt did with Tarantino.

If you put Momoa in DTV movie, would it get comparable attention if Pitt was to star in it?

A-list is anyone regarded as prestigious by entertaiment media. Basically Hollywood royalty whose status is derived from their ability to navigate the industry.

Depp has been in a spooky amount of forgettable big budget Disney movies that play out like a prototype for the MCU quip garbage.

>Spielberg, Cameron
Spielberg is retired user and Cameron now makes a film every 10 years when is bored.

But Nolan DID make the ultimate Capeshit film trilogy user, better than Marvel but still capeshit.

>But Nolan DID make the ultimate Capeshit film trilogy
damn, i forgot
my memory erased everything aside from heath ledger and baneposting from those

>The Man in the Iron Mask
>Titanic
>The Great Gatsby

As long as it's only Batman characters with no actual superpower I'm fine with that.

kek

Attached: dep-ld-jn-2[1].jpg (790x332, 54K)

Attached: dicaprio.jpg (177x174, 36K)

The fuck it isn’t. Go back to plebbit faggot

Since when action adventure horror movie is by any mean related to comic books for nerds? It's not Blade.

>Spielberg is retired user
Fuck you talking about? Ready Player One only came out last year, and West Side Story is due to be released next year

deadpool is peak capeshit autism
Can't imagine rewatching any of it without cringing

they are already have money,
They wouldn't ruin their kinography with disney right now.

All great movies.

>Gosling
Blade Runner

what is The Equalizer considered?
Same as Nightrider?
Would you consider that capeshit

charlie had a pretty good catalog pre 2000's
He was in a number of projects.

guess he meant as director,
I know he's a jew with connections, so producer work is always available

Coen brothers.

[Ethan Coen] had a nightmare of one day finding me on the set of something like The Incredible Hulk (2008), wearing a gold chain and saying, "I've got to eat, don't I?"

That's two movies as director, though. He released a big film that he directed last year and is directing a new one at present.

Dicaprio was almost in DKR

they are both overrated subhuman losers

If it wasn't produced by marvel or DC it's not capeshit

There are more comic makers than these two. Basically capeshit = based on superhero comic book. It doesn't have to be DC/Marvel but I wouldnt consider Asterix comics capeshit either. There are non-superhero comics too.

So Hellboy isn't capeshit?

b-but, he was in non-cape franchise!
shut the fuck up

greentext

dilate

If you want to be picky, Edge of Tomorrow is based on a comic. Whether you consider it capeshit or no is up to you.