Remember when Warwick Davis broke the Remembrance Day two minute silence to talk about himself?

Remember when Warwick Davis broke the Remembrance Day two minute silence to talk about himself?

metro.co.uk/2014/11/11/warwick-davis-breaks-remembrance-day-silence-to-plug-his-new-luggage-4943903/amp/

Attached: CSqajQNWEAE8j-Q.jpg (754x1024, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mbFsBlPFyok
twitter.com/AnonBabble

*stomps his head like a melon*

Attached: 1567226631097.jpg (1920x1080, 255K)

makes me laugh every time

Even his two minute silence is shorter than everyone else's

Lol imagine a concentration camp full of midgets guarded by SS midgets

The SS midgets have midget gas chambers too, probably the size of a regular oven.

Who's got that picture where he's being abducted by a drone?

My great great grandad didnt go down to his watery grave on HMS Hood for this cunt to break his silence

lmao

Kek

>kindersonderkommando

Attached: 7hy1r8ntcbjz.jpg (1080x810, 90K)

I want to perform a Mortal Kombat fatality in this wretched prick. Or how about swiping some chemicals and various acids from a science lab and pouring them on his face until he looks like that guy from The Fly. Tipping him on his back like a turtle stomping on his stomach. Flaying him. Kicking his head until he gets fucking brain damage

Can somone shop Warwick "the jew" davis in the window or something?

Übermidges and untermidges

wretched dwarf

odious little runt

contemptible midge

despicable dwarf

1/3rd reich

abject liliputian

Put me in the screencap.

A tweet is still silence.

youtube.com/watch?v=mbFsBlPFyok

what was his fucking problem?

Attached: 1548956832028.jpg (260x194, 10K)

Say That To My Face Fucker Not Online And See What Happens

Attached: The Warwick War Wagon.jpg (700x700, 97K)

*ahem* fuck tall people and fuck Yea Forums incels

Who does this shit, honestly?
>just stop everything for a minute because people died a century ago
life moves on. Get over it, Boomers. There's no moment of silence for the Battle of Hastings.

Unironic kino shot

Post that pasta about him tripping on an atom

I'd love to take another midget and use him as a club to beat Warwick Davis to death.

Maybe I'd use Mini-me's corpse.

Imagine being a tiny little bit of a man. You wake up in the morning and throw back the napkin blanket from your matchbox bed. You almost roll off and fall to your death. Feel around for the ladder with your rice-sized big toe. There it is. You climb down. Now you see an ant. The giant brute lumbering toward you. The smell of tiny man meat intoxicating the insect. You run, or more like you hop, towards the safety of a small crack in the wall not even the ant can fit in. Take a moment to rejoice and let your eyes adjust to the darkness. You're so small you can see every individual ray of light. Hungry from your morning adventure you decide to eat. Luckily a feast of atoms and other subatomic particles lay before you. You eat barely a third of a quark and you're stuffed. That's when you notice you've accidentally begun to fall through the very strings of existence itself. You grasp out but everything is too big to hold onto. You fall into the abyss.

It'd suck being a midge.

kek

Attached: 1564183157766.png (476x266, 229K)

Midge

Attached: Midge.webm (640x360, 2.4M)

people with disabilities like his always have a huge chip on their shoulder no matter how much they try to present being friendly

Attached: PSX_20190915_142204.jpg (1080x810, 137K)

Good one user

Attached: 547484867457457.jpg (246x205, 8K)

WTF is Remembrance Day?

Attached: 1409342309053.gif (834x556, 44K)

Attached: 1554764837360.jpg (1108x752, 45K)

Nice

Straight to Mengeles' office? I was too lazy to Photoshop the lad on the right

Attached: The-Ovitz-family-006.jpg (300x180, 13K)

Schutzstaffel XS

The 1000 mm Reich

Attached: midgeholocaust.png (1920x1080, 1.88M)

is he just going to crawl inside the microwave and gas himself with radiation?

Sounds like a Mel Brooks production.

I saw this guy get bullied really badly in the UK once, I honestly felt bad for him.

It was at night and he was out with his family and this group of about 3-5 drunk british guys with 80's rocker hair wigs and outfits and fake electric guitars came up to him and started singing this song,

I don't remember exactly how it goes there was a lot of MIDGE MIDGE, THE MIDGE, and there was one guy standing in the front as the kind of lead singer who was singing it the loudest while sticking his arm up to the side with his hand pointing a finger gun at the sky and his other hand grabbing his crotch. The rest of the guys were mostly just laughing and drunkenly trying to slur the words. But several times they all hit MIDGE in perfect ear shattering unison

Every time he sang MIDGE, MIDGE, or THE MIDGE at an ear splitting volume with his eyes squeezed shut and his red face contorted by opening his mouth as wide as humanly possible, he'd thrust his arm up violently making that finger gun gesture.

And warwick, warwick was just absolutely mortified and stunned. They didn't walk away, he just stood there with his family unsure what to do. Finally those guys left and one guy in the back of the small crowd that had gathered around just yelled "fucking midge" as the final humiliating blow.

>There's a pervasive myth that the majority of people who died in the holocaust were jewish. In fact, it was mostly people of short stature.
How was he not canceled after this?

Is that remotely true?

What do you get when you cross a disgruntled dwarf with a society that calls him a midge?

Where do you think you are? this is 4channel nothing is "true".

GRANDEUR SHOT

>microwave
>radiation

read a book user

Attached: E3A90B3D-BC82-44B8-8F1C-5E9DBC9C9265.png (645x773, 10K)

What is light?

>wojakposter is a retarded nigger
Humans quite literally give out radiation too

I have one every day, faggot.

Attached: 6710B6D7-03DA-477D-AB16-B6083B48382C.png (205x246, 4K)

user, I....

based

VG

Kino

>His thigh chunk is crispy on the griddle now, and I stab it and bring it up to my nose, taking in the sweet smell of his cooked flesh. I allow him the first bite. He has his mouth open in a scream when I drop the morsel of his leg into the loud hole. He starts choking on the piece of his self, then tries to spit it out. I cover his mouth, and he somehow swallows the small piece whole.

>“How did it taste?” I ask eagerly, but he doesn’t answer, instead crying loudly and pleading with me to kill him. He’s becoming delirious. I expected it.

>Before he completely passes out, before he loses awareness I want to be honest with him, and so I grab his hand and turn his head to face me as I kneel down beside the table to bring my eyes level to his. He deserves the truth, at least.

>“Warwick,” I say, stroking his hair as he sniffles and cries, looking all about, looking down at his missing leg, in hopes of some sort of mercy. “I wanted to thank you, before you die. For everything.” At the word “die”, he cries out again in despair, shaking his head side to side, full into denial of his situation. “You’ve given me the best months of my life, the only fun I’ve ever known, and now a beautiful wife.” I stroke his cheek. “A beautiful replacement midget.”

>Warwick is shaking his head, whimpering, “No, no, no, no…”

>“I’m going to eat you Warwick, and your daughter is going to eat you. We’ll be one. You understand?” I lean forward and touch my forehead to his. “And then I’ll raise your daughter, I’ll raise her well, like you’d want her to be. Smart, strong, independent, charming…” Warwick cries in my face, his hot breath warming, his tears wetting the table below. “And then, when she’s old enough, she’ll give me another Warwick, and he’ll feed me and your daughter, just like you.”

Attached: 1557414812250.jpg (728x899, 84K)

Midge

>Tipping him on his back like a turtle
Nice.

Midge

kek