Attached: fids.png (1280x720, 1.15M)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/gy7o1
imgur.com/a/IN9su
streamable.com/ol53
governmentattic.org/docs/FCC_Complaints_GameShowCheating_DrugUse_2003-07.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

HOLLY WINNER OF BB21

Attached: 20190915_003615.webm (956x534, 2.1M)

Every Retard saying that Nicole wins because Tommy will be bitter, forgot in his interview with Julie that he said he respects that game move.

>the final 2 lead by the last boot
Kino

confirmed for F2 but will lose against either jax or nicole

man the jacks sure love nicole

Attached: nicole.webm (1280x720, 2.59M)

Tommy even congratulated jackson on the way out lol

Cliff and Nicole are fucking jokes to the jury after keeping the showmance

Attached: 20190909_182559.jpg (1080x597, 342K)

i wonder if jackson was popping a mini chub

jackson teaching holly how to play chess (not checkers)

Based holly getting that 50k for more surgery

LETS GO

uggo alert
Don’t Open!

so cliff is crying in the dr right?

lol

Attached: 1568148245911.jpg (640x640, 132K)

>it's finale night
>Jackson takes holly to final two
>everyone casts their votes
>it's split nearly even because salty jury
>Jackson pisses
>midnight hour game move is respected
>Jackson wins bb21

uh based melissabro!

Attached: queenmelissa.gif (360x203, 737K)

That gif is from pre season, she gained like 15 pounds over the course of the season and stopped trying to look good

our waifu autist friends are going to be in this stage of grief for the remainder of summer

dumb michieshitter, shut the fuck up
christie is the winner of bb22

Attached: christiewink.gif (500x281, 1.42M)

post her big fat huge ass monster titties

you're the only stupid one here. nicole wins because she nails the jury questioning, jess annoys the others by being too hard on her in the roundtable for no good reason, and jackson makes some condescending comments to kat and christie when their questions to him during the finale are mildly confrontational

uhhhh what? i don't know anything about that. i just like melissa cause of her great analysis and her funny anecdotes about her mom. also her funny jokes :)

based
streamable.com/gy7o1

See
Milkies

she's hitting the wall hard

that's cool but her tits could feed a hundred niglets

>Fuck it we'll do it live
Wow didn't know Jackson could be more of my favourite. FUCKING THING SUCKS

what wall? the big brother endurance competition?

quarky talking with jackson and holly

I'm honestly pretty upset png fag hasn't died yet

jackson babysitting a crying nicole telling her shes a good player

Look unless Shitcole goes full retard, theres no way Holly won't be present in the F2. Jackson should at the worse beat Holly with a 7-2 vote, could possibly be unanimous and it should be. Holly/Nicole will be hard to guess since I really feel like no will respect Holly as a person and Nicoles game is spotty af, I'd guess it will be a 5-4 vote either way with Christie being the swing vote.

you have a fucking problem
stop posting anytime and never come back

quarky looks like a troll and anyone that thinks she's cute is a textbook fag

Attached: 1531445041908.jpg (632x632, 68K)

Attached: q4050.jpg (1000x664, 44K)

i hate you
i fucking hate you so much
jackson cheated and nicole would have won that veto if jackson weren't production's little kid
bet grodner is giving him the frank treatment in return for a good fuck. sorry hols.
you're a hack and a piece of shit, and there's no reason for you to ever bother us with your meme "analysis" ever again. go away now.

I'm going to bed, goodnight all.

Attached: 2019-09-14-22.31.37-Cam 1.jpg (1675x982, 109K)

night babes

When was the last time a pure high grade chad made it this far? People like Cody(BB16) and Tyler don't count, they were pseudo-chads.

holly feeling guilty about the tommy lie that led to his eviction

steve

Paul

her tits look good in that top

holly explaining why she threw the hoh comp

she knows it was a shit game move on her part. trying to cover it up with moral compass bullshit

Cory was f4, lost the veto in this spot and Nicole went on to win.

Paul

Reminder that this is what Paul was actually like before he took a bunch of PUA classes.

imgur.com/a/IN9su

Paul

Either way he's a fucking manlet.

paul

holly had to use the inhaler 3 times for the comp
no wonder cliff was last

you can stop at any time

kek
quarky and hogg are trying to tell everyone dont judge them too hard for fucking up

Tyler, Brett, and Cody are manlets and they're well liked around here. Just admit you're jealous of Baste Paul.

jason roy

Paul was at least 3 inches shorter than everyone you just mentioned. there are sceencaps of him where he looks barely taller than Asian james and bridgette.

To be fair, Jackson probably would have won anyway.

superfans should know powerful showmances like that shouldnt go far

This kills the Paul fag
streamable.com/ol53

yeah, i think so too. and hogg would've gone as well. tommy quarky jackson f3 would've been cool.

you now remember jess and cody evicting ramses

why did she do that again? was it to appease paul?

she nominated a pawn and the house misted them

There is a difference between "normal" height and legit manlet. You fucking manlet.

Basically. She wanted to get in good with the majority. He was the pawn tho iirc. Baste Paul sent the fag home tho.

man this nicole and cliff is just sad
they actually think cliff is staying and they look so happy recapping their games and how they gonna be final 2

is Jackson gonna use the veto on himself or on Holly so she has to be the one to put down the Hogg?

hogg feels like him and quarky are in the movie poseidon's adventure. hogg doesnt know he is the sacrificial hero in the end that will allow quarky to live.

Attached: q3718.jpg (734x609, 37K)

>cliff took inspirations from kevin, he was final 4
and it ends the same way

i think thats a bit overplaying. just take yourself down and get rid of hogg.

phonefag waifu autist samefagged you but it hasn't happened before. that's why jackson is the biggest underdog in the history of BB

What makes you think Shitcole is going to win any of the F3 comps? She might have a shot at part 3 because it's basically a crapshoot quiz, but her odds of the first 2 parts are slim.

never know. just operating on faith is all.

One time me and the boys had been drinking a bit, and we decided to go for a drive. Now this was on the back roads of Texas late at night, so we were the only ones around, or so we thought. I heard a thump and when we got out, sure enough, we had hit someone. Still have no idea who he was or what he was doing. Well, we didn't know what to do so we drove to a random field and dug a hole with the shovel in the back of my buddy's pickup. We tossed him in and were just starting to fill the hole when he started moaning, then screaming. At that point we couldn't really do anything, though, so we just kept filling the hole in as the screams got quieter and quieter. It's the strongest erection I ever had...before the wife, of course.

Attached: Cliff-Hogg-In-DR.jpg (1200x675, 42K)

just ignore the waifu autist

kek, got me in the end

Attached: thumbs up.webm (1280x720, 867K)

>wins luxury comp
>wins veto comp

Attached: 1565938959741.jpg (2159x1211, 220K)

>wins bb21

Attached: 1568277351142.jpg (1172x652, 68K)

Holly has Jackson fooled. She is making him think she can beat her and not take the obvious goat Shitcole.

i dont think jackson loses to anyone. if he is sitting F2, even if quarky or holly bring him there. i see him winning

wow look at that pretty chocolate milk girl!!!

Jackson would probably want the power to himself because there's always that small chance Holly could betray him. Using your won veto on somebody else and risk getting evicted yourself is baby play.

bad omen. jacksons water melon is rotten

Attached: 2019-09-15-00.25.12-Cam 3.jpg (1915x1075, 167K)

cliff left blood on the comp and production had to clean it

Have there been any jury segments?

Attached: fre.png (1280x720, 1.08M)

dont think so. they've had all those instagram stories. those almost serve as the jury segments i suppose

Attached: roewa.png (1280x720, 1.23M)

Attached: rof.png (1280x720, 1.46M)

Attached: roew.png (1280x720, 1.52M)

There was a jury segment for Jack, Kat and Anal, but it seemed like no one gave a fuck about the game at that point.

I got me 100 dead gooks killed

Attached: 1566288246560.jpg (1067x847, 81K)

is this ironic?

Attached: cds.png (1280x720, 926K)

absolutely not

Attached: q4048.jpg (845x662, 44K)

it comes off sarcastic

Attached: wa.png (1280x720, 1.15M)

Attached: wal.png (1280x720, 1.11M)

Attached: wall.png (1280x720, 1M)

Glad it went this way me

Attached: walll.png (1280x720, 1022K)

corey did although he wasn't exactly playing or thinking much

Attached: 1370198109214.jpg (1695x1046, 206K)

same
a good final 3 thats gonna give us great results

Attached: 1568408406037.jpg (1915x1075, 141K)

I still hope Nicole makes f2 because she deserves it more than Holly. At least she will afp after cliff being collosal retard. Jack deserves to win though and I don't see either Nicole or Holly taking him. Well maybe Holly because shes pants on head bad at this game and got carried.

cliff so delusional.
>hes a southern gentleman. a hand shake means something

I'd crack in 90 days too if I was a retarded Boomer who missed his fat wife

>cliff going on and on about jackson being a gentlemen and keeping his word

Attached: 1563769476508.jpg (912x813, 146K)

just realized jackson shares the memory wall placement (1st row, 2nd down) with past winners steve moses, derrick and paul

NICOLE
CLIFF
JACKSON

ON THE HAMMOCK

Did Michie promise to take Cliff over Holly? That’s a good way to burn a jury vote.

>giving a fuck about jury votes

Attached: 1564424943996.jpg (1288x896, 178K)

cliff and quarky just got done talking in the kitchen about how hogg isnt going to jackson straight away and pester him. he may touch bases tomorrow but i doubt anything will happen tonight
they promised to take each other if either won the veto. but jackson was just blowing smoke. hogg is done.

having said that, i thought bog was done last week too around this time.

cant believe jackson misted nicole and cliff just so he can go fuck in the hoh room

a quarky jackson F2 would be cool. but its hard to see that materializing. i agree on not wanting holly there, she is abysmal. her throwing the F4 hoh sealed her fate as a fucking moronic player. she can redeem herself if she wins the final hoh and kicks jackson out and takes quarky but i think jackson has misted her so bad that it wont even cross her mind.

Attached: 88+88.jpg (466x511, 21K)

How much drugs does a person must be on to think shitcole has a chance to win this game outside of grod paying off the jury? They may like her more, but not a single person there respects her. She didn't make a single own move the whole time. The only comps she won on her own were were bbcomics and double's hoh (but snack would've won that if he played).
Stop being dumb. Your waifu is pure garbage. The whole public would hate her if she didn't befriend the nbomb

wew. you typed all that out for little old me? thats mighty kind of you user.

Attached: q4090.jpg (1028x746, 49K)

Is he the best liar in bb history? I wouldn't be able to say that with a straight face

jackson floating the idea of taking holly off and having her take the shot

would be kino

you must be new, bitter juries have decided 3 of the last seasons winners

bog is a loyal bitch. i'll give her that

The only people that will be bitter against him are anal and hog.

Someone didn't watch BB5.

he can’t know that for sure from inside the house, it’s a big part of playing the game now unfortunately

>hogg apologizes to the feeders
>he says not much content left
well we still have your blindside to look forward to mr hogg

Attached: 3rd of his name.png (520x567, 218K)

He can. Everyone else left on good terms with him. He could suspect Tommy too, but he knows he is a gaymer and it wasn't personal.

hogg bashing session on the hammock

>jackson: i need to shower
>holly: ok
>jackson: so do you
victory fuck session

Attached: 146.jpg (686x587, 46K)

holly doesnt even seem to want to win the 500k. she seems happy to have jackson win.

jackson misting holly with the whole being betrayed by past girlfriends. setting her up to have no thought of not taking him to F2 if she wins the final HOH.

Attached: 10+11.jpg (1031x579, 55K)

night /bb/

Attached: beddy boopski.jpg (1303x730, 86K)

I'm not sure there is a winning scenario for Snackson. The jury is going to be fucking stacked with bitter C-bombs. Holly winning is going to be even worse than Neeecooole and Josh's wins.

And don't forget that the comps she won were against a field of 6 people or less with multiple people throwing. N-bombs were actually calling her Nicole pierzina and other assorted comp beast names after Holly blatantly dropped out in the first minute.

I'm glad waterson is getting the confetti he deserves. Shame about Holly but I feel she fucked her way into f2 and at least I can give her that.

Based

wish I still had the full feed of this happening, one of the funniest moments that whole season

it should not be forgotten how low iq this season was

Attached: C1B12D72-4049-4587-A6D2-A16C8F1F7E0C.jpg (1125x802, 343K)

If you get the chance to time travel, would you rather kill Hitler or retardcoles parents before she was born?

Marathoning BB2. What am I in for?

Attached: Shannon.jpg (266x400, 20K)

you’re in for a top 5 bb waifu of all time im talking about dr will of course

you know, people always wanna murder hitler with their time machine. I feel that if I went back I’d be afraid of falling under the spell of his fucking beautiful eyes and oratory. Then I’d join the fuckin party. So naturally I’d kill nicole’s parents

Attached: 8A554B1E-989A-42F1-A980-D4029495D5AE.jpg (2208x1242, 121K)

Why does he pretend to hate big brother so much?

Nicole deserved her win tho

The knowledge he didn't deserve th win ate at him so much he started to hate it.

getting out of the house and mostly ignoring bb while living your own life is by far the best post bb strat. we have had far too little of that recently

>The jury is going to be fucking stacked with bitter C-bombs
Based on....what? Christie/Tommy have both praised Jacksons game after being evicted and Nick promised more or less promised Jackson his vote. Jess is the only that showed signs of being bitter and it was towards Shitcole lmao. Jackson will be beat Holly 7-2 at the worst.

>Holly almost got evicted final 5
>we could have had a f4 and finale that actually involves strategy, rather than comps being all that matters
Why does every season have to suck?

I don’t think you understand bb endgame technique

I hate Shitcole but she def has a decent chance to beat Holly bro. Depending on how Tommy/Christie feel they can dictate how Jack/Analyse vote too, we know Tommy likes Nicole better so thats huge. Nick/Cliff are already confirmed Nicole votes too. I feel as poor as Nicoles game has been, they still respect her more as a human, while Holly is viewed as a joke and the human cumrag. I just don't recall Holly having especially good bonds with anyone outside Jackson and maybe Kat.

Attached: C27497F7-D90B-4751-8715-D7CE06D08011.jpg (1274x696, 88K)

miss me yet?

Attached: caleb-reynolds-2-435.jpg (435x580, 172K)

go outdoors today, you really need it

aggro why are you so mean :(

Jackson is going to turn her into one of those furries, isn't he?

imagine being a “””””””””””super fan””””””””””” and throwing F4 veto

Attached: 7800F2B8-A1EB-4B08-BADD-3CA6B1711812.jpg (1125x498, 99K)

>quarky will beat bog in Part 2 - bog can't do anything mental
>quarky will beat snackson in Part 3 - it's going to be days like last season, quarky will have an edge
>jury will be shocked to see snackson and will vote for Quarky just for cutting him like Steve

WE GOT THIS QUARKYBROS
CLIFF LEAVING IS THE BEST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN TO HER

Attached: 2019-09-15 00_14_33-BBViewer Cam 5 - Sept 14 (Day 88) _ 09_12_22p.jpg (884x467, 36K)

Her tiny anemic body is too weak to do anything with a physical component, and her feeble autismo brain is going to buckle under the pressure in anything mental. Unless part 2 is harry potter trivia she's pretty much already gone.

i am rooting for Jackson, but he will have to beat Nicole in Part 3
again Bog is not winning anything involving thinking or memory

Attached: holly and christie puzzle skills.jpg (1920x1080, 488K)

who cares

Is there anything more pathetic than a Nicolefag?

>Bad at physical comps
>Bad at mental comps
>Bad at the social game
>Bad at the strategic game
>Self-admitted IQ of 80

It's almost as embarrassing as Kemi fans. The only reason she is still in the house is because of the vast amount of bumbling from the other HGs. In almost any other season she would have been evicted pre-jury for her frankly shocking levels of ineptitude. Given her general lack of poise and charisma I would have thought she at least had some skill at the game, but even in this regard she disappoints. She isn't even physically appealing if you are being at all honest with yourself. You losers only like her because she is so bland, so unremarkable, so unbelievably milquetoast that she might be realistically attainable for you.

And now because she suddenly woke up in the last two weeks of the game and won a couple comps I'm supposed to believe this was all part of her "strategy"? No, she had no strategy. She only had dumb luck and the benefit of an incredibly low IQ cast. Even Ovi would be more deserving of a place in the final 3, at least he tried to play instead of sleeping, crying, and getting carried for two and a half months.

Now she's just finished pulling off one of the dumbest moves in the history of the game. She had the season in her pocket, all she had to do was vote out Holly, instead she decided to let a showmance with multiple comp wins under their belts into the final 4. She has no aptitude for strategy whatsoever, This move will go down in infamy with the likes of Marcellas's veto and Cody taking Derrick to the final 2. I am beginning to wonder if she's cognitively impaired, it would explain why she took a job where she only interacts with small children and exclusively consumes schlock entertainment created for tweens.

She won't win the game, she won't win AFP, she won't be your gf. She is going to go back to long island, adopt 5 cats and die alone.

Attached: 1565389207697.jpg (1045x899, 80K)

getting better every week but the recent cap of tommy overacting during his monologue should be used now

including yourself, only 2 people read this when you post it

This one? I thought about it but It seemed too emotional and aggressive compared to the cold belittling nature of the cap I usually use. was there any other caps of that monologue?

Attached: 1568427698888.jpg (1920x1080, 254K)

who cares
at least she is not racist misogynistic pig or self-loathing cumrag

You have over 3000 pictures on your computer of a girl that will never know you exist.

sorry you're confusing me with a waifu autist. you lose. go outdoors.

everyone's made top 5 at least since they moved to a rectangle shape on the memory wall except Dominique in BB19

Shane (4th), Spencer (3rd), Derrick (1st), Steve (1st), Paul (2nd), Dominique (prejury), Sam (5th), now Jackson (at least 3rd)

imagine looking this up

i know it off the top of my head actually

Imagine thinking shitcole and hagg are capable of strategy.

Its common knowledge along with shit like being first in the house or winning OTEV. There's one about being on the right side of the memory wall too.

autism. pointless autism.

>adopt 5 cats and die alone.
She's a dog girl.
>Woof! Woof!

Attached: bb14_ian_dog.jpg (1920x1080, 853K)

rockstar trying to get nicole to use a finale family night invite on her

How would the season look if Tommy won this comp?
>Tommy wins F6 HOH
>Cliff wins F6 POV
Jackson evicted
>Nicole wins F5 HOH
>Nicole wins F5 POV
Tommy Evicted
>Holly wins F4 HOH
>Nicole wins F4 POV
Christine Evicted

F3, Hogg, Quarky, Bog

Nicole fucked up by winning the DE HOH.

Attached: bb21 holly 1.jpg (616x881, 48K)

I do not understand the point of making a post like this. who even reads it?

>(you) do

Attached: bb21 misted.png (880x503, 594K)

I do not understand the point of making a post like this. who even reads it?

look at this pretty girl

Attached: 1566863563233.jpg (466x505, 20K)

you autists get the entire work week to have your NEET fights it’s time for you to calm down

great post about the thread instead of posting about big brother. we need more posts like these they're very good and improve the quality of the thread

Man I'm fucking scared. Ive never felt this way about a game show contestant before and I'm afraid I'm going crazy or something. When I see new footage of him I smile and my heart skips a beat. When people insult him I get unaturally angry. I've been a fucking bbfag for years and Ive never felt this way, why is it happening now? I feel like I'm going crazy, I can't tell any of my friends about it cause they'll just call me a sperg or tell me to get help. I don't know what the fuck to do, Yea Forums please help me. I wasn't really normal before but I was at least not falling in love with fucking game show contestants.

Attached: 74AFE12F-F307-4BD2-B55D-8124D6BEA2A4.jpg (1024x683, 90K)

big brother is not a game show. stupid phone poster

>tv show where they play a game
>not a game show

legally it isn’t

yes. by law it is not a game show. thank you for admitting you are a retarded phone poster

So the NFL is a game show?

Explain

no go fuck yourself faggot

No. It's just a TV show, same as "n"ba. They don't even hide it's rigged anymore.

Retards

Attached: 2DC82DE9-B1A4-4B9C-8916-DEAE770E8441.jpg (750x135, 29K)

oh look the phone poster went to wikipedia. he's really smart and definitely not a dumbfuck zoomer

zoomer is too scared to post his 9gag face with his posts after he got banned for being underage

>have a luxury comp at F4 that ends up in 10k in cash going into chad's pocket
>some noname street shitter hosts it instead of an obvious choice

what was grodner thinking? dumb cunt

Attached: 1404699904607.jpg (999x560, 71K)

PITL doesn't even have a daughter.

Attached: bb16 devin luck.gif (367x206, 713K)

governmentattic.org/docs/FCC_Complaints_GameShowCheating_DrugUse_2003-07.pdf

>Section 73.1216 of the Commission's rules governs the broadcast of licensee-conducted contests, i.e., a contest conducted by an FCC-licensed station in which a prize is offered 'to members of the public.'

>Since the show 'Big Brother' is conducted by a network programmer (vs. an FCC-licensed station) and does not offer a prize to members of the public, it is not regulated by the FCC.

>A "game show" in which 'selected contestants' (vs. 'members of the public') participate is governed by Section 509 of Title 47 of the United States Code (USC), and regulated by the Department of Justice. However 'Big Brother' does not appear to meet the definition of a "game show."

>Rather, it is a 'for entertainment only' program, somewhat similar to professional wrestling in that it is a pseudo-contest in which the outcome is fully, or in some measure, predetermined.

>In other words, the entire show is rigged.

retard

Yep, it's rigged this year for Snacks.
>Personal Therapist provided by CBS
>No penalty for breaking have not rules because his mother threatened to sue doe to his "issues".
>Not forced to correct his statement after using production as a strategy.
>Production corrected him over the PA during the F4POV comp after he misread the clue.

Grodner loves her watermelon.

keep coping

/ourgirl/ is tired of shit winners year after year
i fully support her

Attached: 2008-07-08-CBS-TES-Chen_400x400.jpg (400x400, 32K)

delete this post you forgot to use proper punctuation you gay faggot

The irony of this sentence right here is on full display.

big brother but it's a watermelon eating contest

delete it and repost it correctly. you won't get as many upvotes unless you do faggot

>anybody says anything
>shitcole: This is true
I hate that retard

i hope she livestreams watching clips of the hoh attack on her. that will be more entertaining than anything that has happened in the house in months

this is true

Attached: 1561508945535.jpg (1920x1080, 182K)

not because im a fan of nicole, i want to see her cry about it lol

based
she might even get to 10 viewers count with me, you, couple of other fags from here and her family members

this is true

Attached: 1562885761152.jpg (400x643, 10K)

Attached: 66033936_104443570817356_5155602508497391685_n.jpg (460x460, 41K)

HOLLY

Attached: HOLLY.jpg (1920x1080, 262K)

gay faggot should've stuck to acting

Attached: 1564359875427.jpg (886x765, 56K)

Attached: quarky after 300mg of edibles.jpg (537x548, 25K)

3rd place

Attached: [email protected] (1447x1077, 1.94M)

you know when you have a stray hair kinda getting caught in your vision and you try to find it? that's what mole's entire existence is

Attached: file.png (1207x1529, 856K)

>Nicole gives up her HOH room so "Jackson and Holly can spend their last nights together"
>Jackson is going to vote out Cliff anyways

Attached: 1568521102049.jpg (579x501, 30K)

Hottest female contestants of the last few seasons

BB21: Analyse
BB20: Haleigh
BB19: Jessica
BB18: Nicole
BB17: Audrey
BB16: Paola

kemi

>pao pao hotter than amber

good list except for the meme choice in 17. jiz are actually the hottest girls in all those seasons

kid attempted a Shakespearean monologue to prevent eviction

>Paola?

Attached: BB16-Brittanygif.gif (500x300, 995K)

Attached: implying.png (624x690, 631K)

audrey would be hotter if she still had her dick

wow, Nicole praising Holly and Jackson
i am sure queen Kemi will set her head straight after the game about those awful people and she will never talk to them again

can you try being 1% less of an annoying faggot today?

Nicole saying Jackson is the brother she never had, loves him

football is on you homo

>loves her brother
kinky

Monkeys playing keep the coconut

yeah it's fun to watch them turn their brains into mush for my entertainment

Jackson practicing his speech with Bog
Sounds pretty harsh, might lose Cliff's vote

I desire to penetrate her and ejaculate on her busom

Attached: 7EBD30FC-6605-4D76-AAF6-685E9D2551D4.jpg (1201x676, 59K)

lol jackson is pretty much gonna roast cliff about his shitty deals

Attached: 2019-09-15 14_02_01-BBViewer Cam 5 - Sept 15 (Day 89) _ 10_58_19a.jpg (752x425, 33K)

Hottest male contestants from the last few seasons

BB21: David
Bb20: Swaggy C
BB19: Ramses
BB18: Jozea
BB17: James
BB16: Devin

>this will be yalls last few days in the house

only devin is correct, the rest are manlets

why even reply

Jackson could send the old man off to the jury content and voting for him. Instead he's going to burn him and lose his vote and have someone give reasons not to vote for him.
Watermelon man is insane.

man jackson is gonna destroy the final 2 speech
practicing revealing the backstory of the tommy lie to the jury

>Bog - I wonder what the jury will ask me...
>Jackson yawns and goes back to sleep

lel

so they gonna think holly convinced jackson to take cliff out right?

BB16: Amber
BB17: Liz
BB18: Tiffany
BB19: Raven
BB20: Haleigh
BB21: Christie

wow look at that pretty girl!!!!

Forgot to add OTT: Shelby :P

Unironically based taste!

looks like shower stool is back on the menu

tonight

Attached: 1568431263395.jpg (2048x1152, 603K)

Attached: 1564285468336.jpg (1031x620, 83K)

what would you ask nicole as a jury member?
for me: 'who the fuck are you? was there even a contestant by that name?'

you got 16 and 17 wrong
becky bro

wow look at that pretty high girl!!!

were snackman and his bitch discussing if he's going to tell the hog or is he going to blindside?

>contestant

hayden won the final 4 veto = jackson won the final 4 veto

how else would you call a person in a game show?

in the veto ceremony, hes gonna bash him for trying to evict holly and his shitty deals

they are called HOUSE GUESTS on bb

he will give speech about keeping Holly and roasting Cliff at veto ceremony, which is probably tomorrow

give me a break dude! it's my first season!!

test

Alright, Cliff’s got 4 days to convince Jackson to keep him, how does he do it?

how about actually tell him you gonna take him to final 2?

do a better blowie than holly

he has to convince him that he can't beat holly in the finals, or nicole, because people will be bitter. he will only be able to beat cliff, because he's already been voted out. but jackson won't buy that or any other angle, he's smarter than that; cliff has no shot

he's done

paul won the final 4 veto = jackson won the final 4 veto

Tell him that he'll poison the jury against him. Accuse him of touching Quarky inappropriately.

so I decided to take my 24 hour ban as a sign that I needed to take a break.

I hope you noticed a decrease in waifu faggotry and iphone shitposting.
wait, what’s that? you didn’t?
hmmmmmmmmm really makes me think...

Attached: 09CC3DBC-2EF9-4D3F-9B97-DF4776F980DB.jpg (725x876, 29K)

honestly it might be better that Cliff is getting voted out
in his current state he might not have survived Part 1/Part 2 comps

a shelbyfag is avatar fagging on Yea Forums

Attached: 1467333392868.gif (320x240, 684K)

what thread?

fuck you

at least it's not /pol/

I remember a couple years ago seeing a xehawksfag doing that

stay away from me faggot

it's the same person then

we were robbed of a kemi/jessica final 2

listening back now. i really hope he follows through with this speech. whole monday of quarky and cliff sulking and going over their regret for being retards and keeping holly. gona enjoy it

CBBUS2 was pretty close to this, you might want to check it out

MILK DELIVERY?

Attached: marksploitable.png (500x875, 251K)

Attached: 2019-09-15 15_43_43-BBViewer Cam 3 - Sept 15 (Day 89) _ 12_39_34p.jpg (800x449, 48K)

>The plane is loaded and ready to go.

Attached: BB Marky CIA.png (1743x972, 1008K)

marky was too pure for elena

Sometimes I post Devin

That being said I can't imagine avataring, jesus fuck

Attached: 1499069580703.jpg (2048x1150, 247K)

Attached: 1548184469758.png (1268x750, 924K)

Attached: Josh eats some slop.webm (1920x1080, 1.71M)

WOW look at this handsome man!

Attached: Devin Evicted.jpg (1047x1572, 162K)

Nicole fatshaming Michie, not cool

hell yeah

bug brother happening

>MILK TRUCK ARRIVE

Attached: marky SP head.gif (300x300, 236K)

Attached: 1539687398373.jpg (551x560, 36K)

so how is nicole gonna win a hoh comp now that cliff is getting evicted

can cliff win hoh part 2?

She can't.

no
enzo had the same problem

she probably wont and she'll probably be out after cliff..
she still qute though

Attached: 1547081062793.jpg (999x770, 70K)

Attached: zing quark.jpg (1808x892, 130K)

unless he convinces someone to throw it to him
that has to be his play to stay in the game, right?

god i wanted enzo to win so bad
he really couldnt win a comp to save his life tho

wow look at that pretty girl!!!!

actually Enzo was only few seconds behind Lane in Part 2

Attached: 1549671883995.jpg (350x350, 19K)

nvm i just checked it actually was 1:13 vs 1:43
fucking Enzo

who this?

Shame about the face

how much big brother has nicole watched?

bb10

been watching the show with her sisters since bb10. hasnt really watched the live feeds.

new thread

still on page 6 you autist

is there any way cliff convinces quarky to promise jackson she'll throw hoh 2 and cliff throw hoh 3? is jackson convinced he can beat holly?
idk i want to see something unexpected but i feel like it can't possibly happen.

Nicole twitter is screaming and crying that production helped Jackson cheat. Why isn't anyone owning them on there? I'm so sick of her fake "woooows"

>Why isn't anyone owning them

they went back on F4 deal
why would he trust them now?

Jackson is essentially telling Nicole that he is not keeping deals with people that weren't loyal to him aka he is evicting Cliff.

there's absolutely no reason. i want cliff to try something though.

she's from a movie called Evidence

Attached: 1546980026657.jpg (624x352, 51K)

jackson telling quarky he is keeping holly

damn looks like i just jumped in at a good time

Nicole - "I'm such a fucking dumbass"