Getting a haircut tomorrow lads...

getting a haircut tomorrow lads, i have the same facial structure as the goose so i'm thinking about getting K's haircut. have you ever gotten a Yea Forums haircut?

Attached: na30fo01_2.jpg (960x540, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZjEnS3hA1B4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>same facial structure

Do you? post a censored pic of your hairline or else rot in hell

>have you ever gotten a Yea Forums haircut?
no it's against my religion

Yes, every time i go to the barber i unironically show him a photo of Goose
It's just a slight variation on the most popular haircut today so you get to be at both times a based autistic larper and a regular guy just blending in

Let's see that ugly mug op

>i have the same facial structure as the goose

Attached: pepe_Chink_boomer.jpg (1032x774, 38K)

???? why not just pic it out of the style book you stupid child. All barbers have style books, if it is as regular as you say it is it'll be in there. There is difference between not caring about what others think and being smugly autistic

>same facial structure as goose

Attached: D161D95A-A730-4F8B-9674-08EAAEA13389.jpg (1133x565, 99K)

I go for the Jughead Jones look

Attached: Jughead.jpg (1854x2317, 678K)

>1 to 2 on the sides and back with finger length on top master race

I like to go for the Leon Kennedy haircut

Attached: 2TvPSNCuzpS_JatwABCDWfcWdHgsIrToSf09tzZo-I4.jpg (800x600, 62K)

What does that look like?

how the fuck do i get the gosling haircut? i just never like how my hair is done by me trying to explain it. is there like a name for it or are my barbers complete shit? and no, im not taking a picture of gosling to the barber, that shits gay

Attached: 1563403504534.jpg (526x526, 34K)

Just do it yourself homo

Men who go to the barber are str8 fags, just take a clipper to the sides and back

then you are a fucking retard, taking a picture to the barber is literally the only way. You can just use your phone to show him. I usually print the pictures. If you weren't so much of a zoomer you'd know a while ago barbers had all these magazines where you could pick your style from them

Looks like Tobey Maguire when he went full emo in Spiderman 3

what is a good hairstyle for someone with a oval head shape and a slightly big forehead?

The Coomer

great idea, i bet you could do your own electric wiring too

fuck off i aint storing no picture of a dude in my phone, thats even gayer than taking a picture

Attached: 1564668583676.png (258x228, 146K)

Im going to rip your asshole

unironically goose's in drive

having anime reaction images saved is the gayest thing you could do

I saw Ryan Gosling at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

I started cutting my own hair since every barbers was a fat chav man or really chavy women with a hairdressing qualification with a hole in the wall, I took a chance on one and they completely fucked it up

they basically went to college for 2 years to cut fucking hair and rented

you can do it on your own especial now with battery powered clippers (you can use cord but it limits you dexterity with one hand) and thousands of guides online, I had to learn with pictures

all you need is a 3 way mirror, get shears instead of scissors and take your time, If you want something complicated don't be ashamed of using hair clips or pins to portion it out for cutting

nah, If there is a family barbers definitely go like some guy who has been cutting 20 years

not even the same cut lol

>having anime reaction images saved is the gayest thing you could do
if you believe that, guess whats even gayer? posting in an anime image board

kys or give the name for the gosling cut

Attached: 1565823543387.jpg (1200x857, 122K)

kek

For me, it's always a grade 2 back and sides and a bit longer on the top.

Attached: blade runner 2049-3.webm (1920x796, 1.89M)

For me it's 0/2/4mm fade short on top every 14 days.

Last time I cut my hair was in 2011 and that was to even it up.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZjEnS3hA1B4

Attached: 1568282987917.webm (1500x622, 2.71M)