What is the Best of the Three?: Fight Club, American Psycho, or Fight Club?

The three films have a great deal of similarities as all are a critique of the middle class lifestyle, and both convey a picture of pre 9/11 America.

Attached: download (9).jpg (96x144, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rSpqObhK4Rw
youtube.com/watch?v=NI6aOFI7hms
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck. OP here, I meant to say Requiem for a Dream. I'm a faggot.

It's OK OP. We already knew that.

Attached: nina persson.jpg (1397x1072, 137K)

American Psycho, obviously.

American Psycho

AP

American Pyscho is the best. Best black comedy ever. Fight Club is for when you're an edgy teenager. Requien for a Dream when you are in that pretentious alternative phase (usually late teens or early 20s).

1. American Psycho
2. Requiem for a Dream
3. Fight Club

Fight club has better replay value, you’re constantly learning more about the reality it portrays and by extension yourself every time you see it. It’s like Bobs bitch tits are my own, and the narrator perfectly captivates what it’s like to be a bitter white incel.

Requiem for a Dream. It's the only one that elicited any emotion from me. The mother is a fantastic actress. Soundtrack is GOAT. There are only two downsides. 1) The most beautiful woman ever to exist gets blacked and 2) the nigger's story was rushed, clearly added as an afterthought, and superfluous.

requiem was like a parody of an anti drug ad

why is everyone called an incel nowadays? are you a revisionist?

>Soundtrack is GOAT.
isn't the soundtrack just one song repeated ad nauseam?
> 1) The most beautiful woman ever to exist gets blacked
only in fiction. in reality connelly was married to a white man.

Ah yes. Everyone should have lived happily ever after, just like most heroin junkies.

Thread Theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=rSpqObhK4Rw

No. And I guess I shouldn't say it's the GOAT. Only the winter tracks deserve that title. The whole soundtrack works with the movie, but by itself, most of fall doesn't work.

Attached: patrick tapes.jpg (1280x720, 56K)

>its like Bob's bitch tits are my own
Kekd

Obviously Fight Club but American Psycho has a lot more meme value. They both inspired me to lift and I still identify with Bateman to this day

Is Cardigans posting a thing now?

No, it's just me randomly posting it wherever while borderline blackout drunk.
youtube.com/watch?v=NI6aOFI7hms

Attached: cardigans love me.jpg (1405x1064, 144K)

>Leto in all of them
Based?

Attached: 1516-GQ-CV01-01-16x9-b.jpg (2000x1125, 257K)