And then 2 weeks later the well ran dry and everyone died of thirst because yaaaaas free water for everyone

and then 2 weeks later the well ran dry and everyone died of thirst because yaaaaas free water for everyone.

>women
Am I right?

Immortan Joe did nothing wrong, rationing supplies is a hard but important job, it can be the difference between life and death.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1914x800, 259K)

That didn’t happen, have sex, et al

this is the message of the movie, not the lmaostronkwombyn crap that dumber people tout. the women fuck up and fuck everything up from start to finish. max leaves at the end knowing what's coming. good movie.

You will not be witnessed.

Attached: RATIONS.jpg (733x550, 79K)

Conspicuous consumption. No one remembers the daily rations, but will remember his generosity that day.

this and muh many mothers attempt at society being shown as a barren failure

It's very clear if there ever was a sequel, they were going to end up being the villains.

Max literally leaves because he sees it happening.

I don't know if Max saw that far ahead, I think he was just done with people in general. Like at the beginning, he just wants to live on his own and not bother with anyone anymore.

I've never considered this incredibly based a redpilled view of the movie.
Also shows that a whole group of women cant do anything right without needing at least one mans help to do the heavy lifting throughout the whole movie.

How do i get a gremlin abby gf lads?

>Exact reason he gave that look at the end and never looked back

Attached: Max.gif (500x245, 1.84M)

Did they all liver inside those big rocks?
Why didn't they build houses?

With what?

mud? How did they even dig out those big rocks and put a bunch of shit inside them
Seems like a lot of wasted effort

Mud requires water.

They had water. They just set up an elaborate system to shoot it out of the face of a cliff.

You need mud, sand, water, straw, faster! Deliver Uuuus.

I want to impregnate the one with pierced nipples

Immortan didn't even have to water those people. They did absolutely nothing. All the workers and breeders and soldiers were inside the citadel or off in places like the bullet farm. Those people outside were the dregs and drags of that society and Immortan had zero reason to even water them but he did. He also treated women like queens, keeping them safe and secure in an Oasis castle atop a fortified rock where they got to read and sing all day and lay in comfy beds at night while the men were dying and suffering everyday tooling away to provide comfort and security, scarred and tumor riddled with only the best of the best getting an opportunity to have sex with the women.

The movie is clearly anti feminist and Max leaving at the end was him knowing the society was going to collapse in a few weeks. He's going against the flow of the crowd because he's a survivor who wants to live. It's a bittersweet ending, not a good one.

Why would they grow crops on the top of cliffs? How did they irrigate them?

Or maybe because all those people who were starving had ample water they got the energy to dig up more wells and there community prospered even more

Actually the comic written by miller shows that everything works out and even more people show up, but eventually the water will run out and she has to be like immortan if they want to survive

Wouldn't more wells get water from the same aquifer?

>Women fuck up the green place
>Most of Immortan's fleet and top warboys/imperators destroyed/dead so almost no offensive/defensive forces left
>Waste water on day one of capturing the citadel
What did Miller mean by this?

Moisture wells.