So point of this character is that if you have a batshit insane father you're supposed to end up like him...

So point of this character is that if you have a batshit insane father you're supposed to end up like him? Very edgy and subversive. Imma dab on Tolkien.

Attached: IMG_20190914_181200.jpg (835x1050, 139K)

>American version of Tolkien
>fat
>retarded
>jew
>manlet
checks out

Seems more like the subversion of the hardcore sue that she was

She was not a Mary Sue. Arya is a Mary Sue.

Arya spent seasons training, fuck you mean. I think you are conflating plot armour with mary sue

She had to deliver divine justice to earn her angel wings and go to heaven

mopping floor is not training

>why, yes I post on r*ddit how did you know?

Arya spent seasons sweeping and cleaning dead bodies. That doesn't make her better than everybody else in swordfighting and it especially doesn't grant the power of teleportation.

I could literally punt her across the wall

Dany did nothing wrong

Did you niggers even watch the show?

She became one in the show once they caught up to the books

Yes, faggot, and fighting in the dark with a stick doesn't make a teenager the best fighter in the world. Arya was fucking ridiculous in the show.

Who is "she"? Dany? The one who was treated like she was crazy for waging warfare and executing traitors?

Still miles more build up than Dany, who literally has no arc until jon snow refuses to fuck her

More build up to what? Being a smug super assassin bitch who can teleport? Arya was a complete cancer after she left Sandor. Horrible character.

>More build up to what? Being a smug super assassin

yes you retard. Congrats you actually did watch the show.

That was completely unjustified and unearned, you retard, which was my complaint from the beginning. Nobody was arguing that Arya WASN'T a godlike fighter. The problem was that it made no sense.

You justify this teleporting bitch being a better fighter than everybody else, but then call me a retard? Hang yourself.

why do people put season 8 on George? The books are going to be so much better.

Because the ending is George's and the books will never be finished.

Arya literally was humiliated by Waif every time they fought. Then suddenly Arya kill Waif because it was dark and she became the best fighter in the world

you forgot the most important:
>uncreative
>hack

I'm arguing that she still had much more buildup than Dany did, a character with no arc until the last 2 episodes. are you dense?

After being stabbed in the gut numerous times and running a half-marathon.

>I'm arguing that she still had much more buildup
I am arguing that her buildup was shit, fuckface, and her arc was garbage.
>than Dany did, a character with no arc until the last 2 episodes.
You are legitimately retarded if you think Dany had no arc until the last two episodes. That's expected, since you believe that Arya's skills were justified.

>Dany
>no arc
t. secondary

fucking retard the books are more about Daenerys than any other character. The entire series is practically about her

both arent mary sues at all

They both are

I honestly think Tyrion's "good intentions" were fueled by Jon's "not understanding how the world works" which resulted in Dany not being able to be herself (A dragon). Fucking fire and blood not barely coherent diplomacy.