This actor went from eating Lena Dunham's ass on HBO to working with top directors and getting hailed by Scorsese as...

This actor went from eating Lena Dunham's ass on HBO to working with top directors and getting hailed by Scorsese as the finest of his generation. Say something nice about him.

Attached: IMG_20190914_174850.jpg (984x1243, 196K)

He’s a talented young actor and he elevates everything he’s in far beyond what it should be.

did she ever brap

KYS landwhale

I respect him because he seems to only be in it because he likes acting, I don't recall him having the typical woke Hollywood behaviour.

Legit thought he was Tex Watson.

Sounds like he was winning from the start. Kino

He hates Hollywood and Hollywood movies, he agreed to do NuWars only because JJ reassured him that his character won't be Marvel tier with no substance

fpbp

I remember like 4 years ago there was a faggot on Yea Forums making daily threads praising Driver as the 'next big actor of our generation' and I think he was right.

yeah a fag wars actor is totally le based next gen actor lol grow up nerds

t. incel newfag

dilate

Who are you faggot and why are you shilling

Attached: sdf.png (1140x744, 262K)

That was me, thanks

well thats gotta hurt

He was in the same battalion as me in the Marine Corps so that's cool by some association I guess

he's literally me

Yea Forums shills mediocrity like Evans and Pitt because they're classic American Chads so I'm surprised. Based shiller was right.

nope, he sealed the deal. The movies are garbage but everyone is praising him as the only redeemable factor of NuWars. He won.

Didnt he break his leg like two weeks in Basic and get kicked out?

Adam is based and worthy or respect.

Cracked his sternum, actually. They don't med-discharge you for something pussy like a broken leg.

It's Reylo roasties

Hate how he looks, sounds and his mannerisms. Logan lucky was trash and so is Girls. SW has always been junk.

Kylo Ren is the best character in Nu-Wars so he got what he wanted.

He can't act and has a goofy off putting face. He totally takes you out of the element in films.

I like the way he looks. Not a cookie cutter model or a faggot "chad" actor.

>2014
>Reylo

retard

Or kylux roasties

Retarded opinion

He ate Allison Williams’ ass, an ass worth eating.

She is brap

*beep beep*

Attached: The.Dead.Dont.Die.7.webm (1920x1080, 2.98M)

Now he truly has become the Adam driver.

He's a good actor but his career and filmography would've been bad if he hadn't started acting at such an old age. He's relatively young but if he had started acting as a teenager he would've played ugly incel types in indies or cheap Canadian TV. I'm sick of seeing that list of directors he has worked with knowing it's only that good because he started out late.

Attached: The.Dead.Dont.Die.6.webm (1920x1080, 2.83M)

Attached: The.Dead.Dont.Die.1.webm (1920x1080, 2.9M)

He was doing theatre work when he still looked like an incel.

scorsese is a worthless pedo faggot. this actor is OKKAAAAAYYYY but not great

Can't we all just get along?

He looks like an oblivion npc

He looks like an ogre.

This. Even shit like SNL.

Being the best turd in a pile of shit.

he's decent but if he continues to go with disney, he won't ever reach his potential, and he's gonna reach the window where he can do the best performances of his life, then just be too old to pull it off or the face will be paired up with kylo ren too much.
Times ticking for Driver

He's already churning out the best performances of his life. He's frontrunner for Best Actor.

I'll bet you wouldn't say that in front of him.

Attached: adam+driver+kylo+ren+snl.jpg (660x350, 48K)

>eating Lena Dunham's ass

is there a webm of this ? I never watched GIRLS.

>young
he's 35

He's great.

perish in flame you worthless bucket of scum from the trash whore mother wasting scumbag daddy's cum on your pathetic nothing life that you have squandered and will never make into one memorable thing in all your days