Post movies you don't understand

post movies you don't understand

Attached: 300_keyart.jpg (256x384, 38K)

t.Alphabet person

>mfw I'm more shredded and aesthetic than him and I still can't get laid
>girl fawning over his "abs"

Attached: 0595a605f6e0e56136279aae5f32377b.jpg (597x493, 39K)

you must be severely autistic

Post and or GTFO

Also wtf was the plot of tinker tailor soldier spy?

300 is one of the gayest movies I've ever seen that still contains a straight sex scene and is not explicitly about being a homosexual.

it's about the ancient greeks what did you expect

It's true, I'm gay and watching that movie was the first time I got an erection watching something that wasn't Sean Cody or Randy Blue

Attached: 51PSMDDFG1L._SY445_.jpg (315x445, 27K)

You never changed with Your friends in the Mall screaming AUH AUH AUH!

Please be in London

Protip: Skinny guy "shredded" isn't anything special

Not him, but I'm 6' and pretty big and lean, but I haven't had sex in 2 years.

I have literally no social life besides work and going to the gym.

You see, back in the mythical years of 2006, the US and Iran were on the brink of war. Everyone assumed this war had been in the planning for decades and was part of the reason the US went into Iraq and Afghanistan in the first place. Iran was throwing everything it had into the defence budget and Yea Forums saw a sudden bloom of 'Persian' posters spamming how bad Iran is.

This movie would sell the war to the young male demographic. Unfortunately, the movie didn't deliver on the trailer and the US housing market crashed which everyone worried would lead to a second Great Depression.

>mfw fat and lazy and still get laid

Maybe you should cultivate a personality.

>The male version of Bella from Twilight

>Greeks were gay haha!
No they weren't
Homosexuality existed but it was widely viewed as abhorrent
Only leftist revisionists say otherwise
Romans were even less gay
There is no evidence to support the ancient gaays narrative

But for real, what was the plot of Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy. I was really high when I saw it

Roman emperors were overthrown over the pretext of being effeminate faggots

Oliver Stone movies are terrible

This overrated bullshit. My wife loves it. Yeah it's got some funny parts. But is it literally just a movie about a videographer tripping balls, getting himself into a shit situation? Is there some deeper meaning to it all that I'm missing?

Attached: 91RZMbnPpyL._SY445_.jpg (315x445, 36K)

It was about the death of the sixties

>whines about leftist historical revisionism
>is a right wing historical revisionist

Every single time. Homosexuality wasn't widely viewed as abhorrent. It was much more nuanced than that. It was okay for a man of high social rank to pound as much ass as he saw fit. As long as he never bent over and took it himself. It was also okay to fuck adolescent boys and for adolescent boys to be fucked up until their society deemed them to have come of age, at which point they'd have to start fucking ass themselves if the wanted to keep being gay, presumably the asses of their slaves or other lower status men.

Either way the stigma against homosexuality wasn't nearly to the same extent as it was after these regions had been christianised. The norse had a pretty similar way of looking at it, probably with less boy fucking though.

Yeah I know. History is hard. Learning things is hard. It can get kinda complicated and might not go hand in hand with your batshit insane political narrative that you've been mindlessly believing in ever since you started drinking the /pol/ koolaid. You'd be better off just watching your 'kino' and pretending like you have any understand of that instead. It'd be a little more believable at least.

>See battle hardened warriors with perfect physique
>Your first thoughts are sexual
I think we found the real homo here user

You sound like you've been brainwashed by homosexuals. And I'm not even christian.

He's right

Even if he's right, we used to beat niggers and hang them for fun. Just because it happened doesn't mean it's something we should have been doing.

Nobody in this thread was telling you to have sex with men. If you're hearing anything like that, it's coming from the voices inside your head, not outside it.

Faggot.

>Nobody in this thread was telling you to have sex with men.
He never said that anyone was

He heavily implied it
>Just because it happened doesn't mean it's something we should have been doing.

Pretty typical closet case scenario if you ask me. Going on this massive ill informed rant about homosexuality in the ancient world and then for some reason acting like people were telling him that he 'should' be getting fucked up the ass like the beta boy twink bottom he is.

Pretty suspect. What a fag lol.

Have sex with men

Right wingers are truly masters of projection. Every accusation they make is an admission of guilt

>It's a "if you don't like homosexuality you must like dick" poster

Only if the penis is feminine. Just got done with my fap over at /gif/ and now it's time to shitpost

Pathetic

t. George Papalopadopolos

Based

more like
>if you make a massive deal out of homosexuality every time it's brought up and then get angry and defensive, pretending like you're being actively encouraged you to suck dick just because they corrected your misconceptions about homosexuality in antiquity in an unbiased and objective manner you probably do like dick

There's a big difference between that and your garden variety homophobe who hates gays out of ignorance or for religious/ideological reasons. The best part is that even they know something is up when they're talking shit about gays with their friends and a guy like you just can't stop obsessing about how nasty and horrible and disgusting it is long past the point of the conversation having run it's course.

>Every time it' brought up
He only made one post about it user
>pretending like you're being actively encouraged you to suck dick
This never happened either

What's wrong with being hard gay

I watched this movies at lest 20 times and I still don't get it

Attached: 513dSb7A7nL.jpg (338x500, 48K)

Are you my dad?

yes

I get it. It's shit.

Looking at high school kids these days: If he's in honors classes, goes to the gym, is on the swim team and plays football he's probably gay. If he has rainbow hair, is in drama club, and is 110 lbs he's probably straight. I don't get gen z.

Gays took over.

are you a girl?

im a numale and i hate 300, doesn't get my dicklet hard like the mcu or the greatest cape kino of all, Black Panther

cuck level 300

This except it did deliver on the trailer.