*looks at spiral*

*looks at spiral*
>Ahh bro im going crazy!! lol

Attached: IMG_20190914_075126.jpg (1900x950, 180K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VDEQyK5ZH-E
youtu.be/Tu9Qj1ZekSI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

is there a more reliable pleb filter than based junji?

>and then I fainted away...

what was the name of Junji Ito's cat again?

Attached: 1539282292554.png (810x531, 403K)

N

context? what anime/cartoon/movie

I gotta read uzumaki again. The whole thing feels like a weird acid trip. I found the end to be strangely fulfilling. It's like the whole thing is a metaphor I didn't quite grasp but still made sense to my brain on a deeper level

To be fair those spirals are up to some weird shit

I love incest hentai man. I think I'll jerk off to some right now.

*looks at cat*

Attached: ItouJunjiCatDiary_p017.png (1126x1600, 349K)

黒人

Uzumaki aka Spiral by Junji Ito (manga, but there is also shitty movie as well)

His wife refers to him as nigger

>looks at thot
>Ahhhh bro I'm going crazy!! lol

Attached: tomie.jpg (400x400, 34K)

*sees some fish out of water"
>ahhh, i'm going crazy!!!

Attached: manga-Gyo-2-sample.jpg (800x1200, 365K)

What's her problem?

Attached: Yon.jpg (640x912, 163K)

That's Yon and he has another one called Mu

Ito did nothing wrong, cats are fucking creepy

>HAVE YOU READ JUNJI ITO? LIKE LOVECRAFT ON STEROIDS

Attached: 1530851720661.png (456x429, 48K)

>filters plebs

Attached: KOjXLT5.jpg (2000x1400, 867K)

was this just a metaphor on being alienated from the world while seeing people "forced" to be together?

the one about the alien planet colliding with earth and everyone trying to murder the girl it was named after was fucked up

at least until it became zero-g action hero then it just became entertaining

Is this the future of anime? Literally just doing the same black and white drawings from the source material but animated?

If you thought about your question for even a second you wouldn't have asked it because it's so retarded

Me on the left and right

Attached: dude-spirals-lmao.jpg (1200x802, 185K)

Not really, but seems to be the only way to do things like Junji Ito right. The previous anime that was just "normal" anime adapting his stories looked pretty shitty. What makes his stories work most of the time is his art style, so by sticking close to it in theory it would work better.

He ain't gonna be in rush hour 3

hellstar remina

Attached: 1521585628212.jpg (1920x1080, 1.01M)

>sees a woman without makeup

Attached: 1568128848301.jpg (250x326, 35K)

I can't tell if this is real or not

The live version was uttershit

it's from the Uzumaki live action movie

>Junji Ito creates the best horror

Attached: d90df1bc7d37d585bb90c7bf897733721e9d76cca89afaa1b4a9c448c3126887.png (644x800, 15K)

>says sorry
>Ahh bro his brain's melting!! lol

Attached: Youkai Kyoushitsu.jpg (313x563, 187K)

name three (3) better horror manga artists

The only Ito comic I read was the endless dream one. What is the next I should check out?

Want to wait to read Spirals last since I heard that's the best one

In all of his stories I find the mother dressing as a child to bully her son the most frightening, I don't know why, maybe it's just the way its drawn idk

>goes to sleep
>ah bro i'm going crazy!! lol

Attached: dream.jpg (839x622, 271K)

He's not even better than Umezu, wojak poster is right.

Post the panel where he steps on cat's shit.

because it happens IRL. Some mothers abuse their kids simply because of something their fathers did.

Maybe but I just think that this page is just horrifying

Attached: 3549zjfl.jpg (826x1200, 516K)

bruh I’m dead...

Attached: E03831C5-1FF2-4449-897C-29976F79FE45.jpg (560x570, 137K)

This thing Is one of the creepiest characters i've seen in a comic/manga

Attached: 04.jpg (300x449, 41K)

*sees a bit of skin on a female*
>AAAAAAAH I'M GOING CRAZAY GONNA COOOOOOOOOOOOM LOL

Attached: 1568464993861.jpg (2784x2256, 1.15M)

Didnt' know there were cars in Naruto

>tell me about Bane!!

Attached: 6A5032A7-DD14-41BE-BBE5-840F6753F3BB.jpg (516x400, 44K)

a live-action flick from the early 00s that was made when only the first volumne of the manga was out. it's not great but also not terrible, at least not when compared to other ito adaptations like that gyo anime or hanging balloons.

uzumaki is getting an american "anime" adaptation from toonami next year btw.

youtube.com/watch?v=VDEQyK5ZH-E

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1278x673, 227K)

Attached: b2R4bbL.webm (960x1704, 945K)

you don't even know any other horror manga and neither do I because Junji is a fucking meme. There is almost certainly someone better who just didn't go viral.

It is an anime. It's directed by a nip and animated by a nip studio

Hellstar Remina was good.
Gyo was a bit too silly for me.
the Junji Ito Collection has volumes and volumes of short stories that are hit or miss

Attached: E7706F1E-46B2-4216-8BF9-206F608F058D.jpg (1340x1158, 432K)

uziga
kago
maruo

>There is almost certainly someone better who just didn't go viral.
All those great ones that no one's discovered in the information age.

fart-powered fish-robots are NOT silly!
was junji ito the first BRAP poster?

I've read a fair bit of horror manga, but Junji Ito's stuff is still some of the most engaging and memorable.

>Nigger
Very Lovecraftian

Unlike high guardian spice?

>crawling around in the ceiling, biting/shooting nails out of his mouth, torturing animals, into occult and being an overall shithead.
>he's just a boy, leave him alone!!! lol
sasuga Ito

Attached: Souichi.jpg (225x338, 40K)

Attached: t4aWNr7.webm (960x960, 2.99M)

Attached: bizgH4F.webm (960x1704, 1.24M)

*looks at hole in the wall*
>ahhh, i'm going crazy!!!

Attached: bruh.jpg (480x360, 66K)

I always liked how in the end nothing that they did to stay alive even mattered

thats puberty

Don’t understand how people find comic books scary but cat diaries was legit a great comedy series.

I've got a real tangible shot at getting laid. Only problem is she's got two teenagers. Imagine getting laid only to find out it's like a sausage in a hallway and she leaks. Not cool. Yeah, I know, they're not niggers, but still. Don't want to deal with the awkwardness of me having to piss on a 17 year old's turf to establish my dominance.

>*ear shattering spiral sound*

dump chapters niggers

>aaaah a fish robot attached to me and feeds off my fart energy!!!!!

>scary
*reads comic*
AHHH NOOO IM GOING INSANE

From the top of my head, Hellstar, Gyo and Uzumaki are his best. A good part of his work is pretty solid, I just found some of his one shots quite lame. In general it's better to start from the longest (and best) stories and if you like them check everything else out and see for yourself.
man I fucking hate this cocksucker, legitimately one of the most hateble characters in fiction ever; but the ending of his arc is really satisfying

I'm still furious that this will never see an adaptation to television.
It was truly his finest work

Amigara Fault is his only good story

no it's not

Ito's ideas are kinda goofy if you think about them (like the hanging ballons story), but something about his artwork makes them spooky instead of silly

based Souichi poster

Attached: FCAE53A8-34A5-41D7-898A-7A679C2F3A4F.jpg (302x364, 41K)

>ending arc
Is that the one where he runs a haunted house and he fed his parents to his son, but it turns out to be just a dream?

Attached: 1549964768401.jpg (641x646, 184K)

I honestly forgot the part about him waking up inthe end, but AFAIR it felt more like a premonition of what was to come in the future, also because it ties together different stories like the one about

Think it comes across as one the creepier stories since there's not really a supernatural aspect to it, just a natural viciousness.

Junji's art is amazing, but he is fucking awful at writing
All the characters are the same three people, the expressionless girl who barely reacts to anything, the expressionless guy who barely reacts to anything and the third one is some weirdo who always has a weird expression on his face, whether it's some weird smile, shocked expression or anxiety, and this character almost always dies first.

The DRR DRR one is like that, two bland main characters who don't even seem to acknowledge how weird it is that human shaped holes are in walls and that those holes called them. They're just bored. They meet a third guy and this one is wacky, he is sweating and excited to find his hole.
Spiral one is like that. The same two main characters, and they run into the third type of character and that character dies, whether it's the weird dad who is constantly sweating and being nervous or the mom who goes insane.
The graveyard one is like that. The same two main characters who barely react to anything, and a third CUHRAYZEE guy who is a bodybuilder making weird expressions and lifting grave stones in the night.

I can't stand any of this shit anymore. It's all so bland. It's like two characters going through a Disney haunted mansion going ''huh, that's weird.'' You'll be reading the manga looking at some of the most disgusting things ever drawn, you look at the next panel and the main character is doing a wojak face.

if anyone is interested, some time ago I found a Ito collection in a thread on /t/
you might want to check if it's still there, it's a slow board

can’t wait for some new Stetson jams
youtu.be/Tu9Qj1ZekSI

Attached: 567A6C48-A0F8-4E09-8CD0-F561755826EA.jpg (491x1213, 290K)

Bow before the king of AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHkino.

Attached: lovecraft.png (1280x800, 1.76M)

you kinda have a point about his characters, but they are not really the reason why one should read his stories.
also there are some exceptions, the hobo in hellstar is based

>who don't even seem to acknowledge how weird it is that human shaped holes are in walls
this always felt weird to me too. I feel like it’s common in a lot of horror, not just Ito, that people just kind of passively accept all sorts of weird shit.
but tbf I’m so used to watching low budget found footage movies that I barely even question flimsy plots/motivations/justifications anymore.

and anyway, as much as I love him, I still know that Ito does have trouble writing good endings. but I think this is a problem that a lot of horror authors/directors face.
after building something up as “omg so scary!!!” to actually have to show it finally can be a let down and will rarely live up to expectations. even if it isn’t bad, my imagination is always scarier.

twin peaks but it's actually bad

that hobo twist was cool too. which made me happy because I’m usually able to ruin twists for myself.
I knew something was up when they didn’t give him a name but I thought maybe Japanese people just despise the homeless and think they don’t deserve names or something. it’s dishonorabru or whatever.

fuck terrible snapchat filters or whatever this shit is that every goddamn girl uses these days

the makeup is cool, but it also reminds me how dishonest women are

Nobody would ever get mangled under a car like that, and its pretty obviously fake.

It was about how being a NEET is not so bad.

the makeup has a filter running over it so even the makeup is dishonest

That was one of the coolest sci fi short stories ive ever read

Its not like you'll ever get to see any girl without it, we both know youre an incel

Fuck you loser faggot

My personal favorite. Anyone have the /fit/ edit?

shut up

this one was cool. very atmospheric and slow burning :^) what was it called?

This was Ito’s best work, objectively

Anyone else really disturbed by "The Bully"? The one where the girl was really mean to some kid when she was young? That one I has always stuck with me for some reason, like I was scared for the fictional kid at the end of it. Would make for a great 20 minute episode.

it’s been a while admittedly, but the number of women I’ve had sex with is in the double digits.
stay toastie roastie

>I still know that Ito does have trouble writing good endings
I disagree, I remember being satisfied with most of his endings. Especially Spiral and The Bully (short story), really haunting endings imo.