Why nobody's talking about this masterpiece?

Casting (and acting), music, storytelling, suspense and even CGI are so great it's unbelievable. It's Fincher's best film AND best true crime film, so why nobody's talking about it?

Attached: zodiac.jpg (960x1440, 289K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CHxfOZH8cew
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm sure a lot of people talked about it in 2007

Everybody know that it's the best Fincher film.

It pretty much frames Allen as the murderer. He wasn't a good man and was a child rapist but this movie straight up slandwrers him.

youre obviously new

Because it's a movie that came out almost 13 years ago about crimes that happened almost 50 years ago by a film maker that hasn't done shit for ages, it couldn't BE less relevant

He directed TV show that came out like a month ago and he is preparing new film.

And still more relevant than you :O

Sucks we'll never truly know who it was

First time seeing the movie I was convinced it was that one guy but apparently the movie tried to portray it that way and he's been cleared irl

why is this meme question asked constantly? Why are people supposed to constantly talk about a movie? if you wanna talk about it people will respond if they're interested. or do you expect everyone to constantly talk about every movie in existence? fuck

I fell in love with Chloe in this movie though

Attached: zodiac-lg.jpg (600x399, 51K)

Why aren't you talking about Rear Window (1954)?

it was found out a few hours after it came out that it wasn't actually the guy who was at the hardware store so it got laughed at. 3 hours to pin the crime on someone who actually didn't do it

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=CHxfOZH8cew
Multiple copycat killers seems like the most likely scenario.

Just watched it recently. The suspect was not an idiot and snatched those library records, also cleaned out his trailer right after police visited him.

I’m glad you liked the film user but people won’t talk endlessly about one good movie from years ago unless it does something to actively engage a following. This was a one off standalone movie, so people stop talking about it. Honestly this is the greatest ongoing value of the movie to discuss. It should be shown in law school and dissected as a great example of why circumstantial evidence is treated with such skepticism.

This flick bored me to death. RIP.

I fell in love with her when she played a cute trap in a British TV show. She looked good with a dick on her

Attached: 9EAE3193CA95481E98F62A257FDAF318.jpg (580x563, 236K)

Who is actually just the right kind of idiot
>Wears a zodiac fucking watch
>Tells a friend he wants to shoot kids and would call himself the Zodiac
>Writes letters using terminology that would identify him easily
But despite all of this it is all not very good evidence beyond proving a case to a layman. He was an odd enough dude that all police ever did was investigate into matters that all provided essentially useless circumstantial evidence. Any actual concrete evidence would be relatively easy to get rid of while police are investigating the eggplant dildo you shove up your ass or why you got fired. Spread the idiocy across county lines and you are simultaneously a prime suspect with the right evidence being a needle in a haystack you are able to dispose of at anytime.

the film is biased. robert graysmith is legit insane and the film seems to have issues with bringing that up. The epilogue is pure trash.

Insane? Why?

Preparing for a cock in your mouth?

finchers work will always be relevant

>obsessed over a series of murder for decades
>writes a book slandering an innocent man

Pics. Now.

>he doesn't rate Mindhunter
baka desu

>and the film seems to have issues with bringing that up

The film is literally about two manchildren fucking up their life because they're obsessed by an epic serial killer. One of them ends in a pants playing Pong all day in a dark room.

the film ends with robert being vindicated over everything (when we know it's false). How the fuck fincher allowed this shit to happen?

What was the evidence that proved Allen could not be the Zodiac?

fingerprints and dna don't match.

ahhhhhh yes, the obscure never talked about film Zodiac lmao

Attached: Chloë Sevigny (24).jpg (576x1313, 78K)

I made a thread about this thread

Blimey

Attached: Chloe-trans-feature.jpg (687x747, 307K)

Phwoar

True detective season 1 was better

it was neat until it turned out it was just an insane cultist

it's a good show but something called true detective must have detective kino and not muh green ears

It's speculated he got someone else to make the note for him but I think that's really out there.

It's ok. Kinda poor pacing.

Because there's no point of contention