Do you like explosions, lens flares and strong women?

Attached: caricatures-j-abrams-movie_directors-film_directors-film_industry-jbnn189_low.jpg (800x1243, 146K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vox.com/culture/2017/7/1/15885388/independence-day-movie-advertising-blockbuster
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bad_Boys_(Inner_Circle_song)
youtube.com/watch?v=Ca_sxbu6FoA
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Alias was great
He needs to stop doing films and come back to tv, he got to ruin two franchises, what more does he want?

Only S1 and S2 were great. Better than Lost.

It’s weird that the guy works in Hollywood because he has no passion for film work
I assume he wasn’t smart enough to become a dentist so his second uncle twice removed got him a job in show business
At least with Nolan or Quentin tarintino you can tell they LOVE cinema as an art form
JJ basically just watched Spielberg once

Yeah this guy should be into stock trading and shit since money is his main motivation. But I guess he was too lazy and dumb for school so he ent for moving images.

>because he has no passion for film work
How do you know that? Did he say that in an interview? Or are you pulling this out of your ass?

He's a jew so that automatically makes him more valuable in hollywood.

Alias S2 is pure kino

Yes, but he's also a scientologist, and that helps a lot. That's how he got to direct Mission Impossible, his first feature film. That was unexpected from TV-shlock director.

Attached: jj-merchant.jpg (498x338, 47K)

I do, how could you tell?

Hear them discuss film and the work they put behind the camera
Even if you don’t care for the final product there is passion for Film as an Art form

You don't have to appreciate "film" or it's history at all in order to make good movies. Maybe some aspects. But you don't have to suck the dick of old Hollywood in order to express yourself artistically.

That's not what he's talking about. You watch Nola's interviews, he talks about what he talks about the themes of the movie and all kind of interesting aspects of the movie. You watch a JJ Abrams interview, it's in the ass. The guys has absolutely nothing to say, it's just pilpoul going nowhere.

>scientologist
sauce, all the evidence that exists is that he's a kike.

Ah I see. It's just that he's a hack trying to make some nostalgia bucks.

I'm not trying to downplay his kikeness, his close ties to Tom Cruise makes him likely to be a scientologist. Scientlogists seems to have insane power in Hollywood, Will Smith isn't a jew yet he had a big career thanks to them. Except for MIB, most of his films suck.

Why would someone be fixated with lens flares?So pointless, it's like he read about great filmmaker's quirks and thought this one would be his.

He watched Close Encounters of the 3rd kind, that movie is full of flares, real ones due to the lens Spielberg used and those spotlights in the dark. JJ stayed fixated on this. His Star Trek flares are digitally added, it's pathetic.

NOT AS MUCH AS I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE AMBIGUOUS ENDINGS!!!!

> Will Smith isn't a jew yet he had a big career thanks to them

>This extremely popular actor who starred in a popular sitcom followed by starring in an extremely popular franchise (MiB) somehow had a big career
>Hmmmmmm
>MUST BE THE SCIENTOLOGISTS

For your sake I'm going to assume you're a zoomer and don't realize how popular The Fresh Prince and Men in Black were.

Yeah because all popular sitcom comedians turn into A-lister. His first role was in Independence Day as a pilot and it didn't fit at all. He's only good at comedy. Bad Boys is absolute trash.

>His first role was in Independence Day as a pilot and it didn't fit at all.
?????
>Independence Day, the movie that TV stations would marathon every 4th of July for like a decade after the movie came out
vox.com/culture/2017/7/1/15885388/independence-day-movie-advertising-blockbuster
> Bad Boys is absolute trash.
????????????????????????????
>Bad Boys, which had the song that was an absolute meme and became the theme to the popular TV show COPS
>Bad Boys, which is even now getting a 4th installment set to come out in 2020
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bad_Boys_(Inner_Circle_song)
youtube.com/watch?v=Ca_sxbu6FoA

Confirmed for being born in 2005. Stop zooming around you'll hurt yourself.

>YOU CHUCK IT ON THAT ONE
>YOU CHUCK IT ON THIS ONE

>His Star Trek flares are digitally added
and he proudly stated this, saying he went back and saw not enough lens flare and added more, that someone told him it was a bit much but he didnt care
I fucking hate the smug fuck

Yikes