What does Yea Forums think of dwarf actor Warwick Davis?

What does Yea Forums think of dwarf actor Warwick Davis?

Attached: IMG_20190914_140014.jpg (2369x3595, 3.35M)

kickable

He was great as an alien in Star Wars

midge

Attached: ewscripps.brightspotcdn.com.jpg (1200x630, 126K)

Attached: wd.jpg (337x256, 13K)

I want to tie up Warwick Davis and repeatedly kick his little face. Then I’ll face fuck the midge with my 12-inch BBC while slapping him till his cheeks turn red.
Then I’m going to grab a rusty fork and carve a penis into his midge chest while he screams in agony.
I’m coming for you Warwick...

Attached: D410C1F9-64D2-4AB6-AAD5-51F9094F5E92.jpg (630x1200, 49K)

kek

His being a dwarf has nothing to do with his bro g a dick.

He used his condition, his family's condition and his media platform based on his condition as a money making machine and he flat out doesn't give a fuck about anyone or anything else.

Why do you think he targeted us? Money from a court case of settlement. No other reason than that.

Fucking midge.

He wasnt even in costume though

short arse

His whole family looks like a bunch of aliens

Attached: 8D219716-69B0-4B54-BBF0-D2A3D2C358B3.jpg (480x575, 54K)

Imagine tazing this little goblin until his eyes melted out of his head. Or smashing his face inwards. Kicking him in the groin until testicles burst. Pouring various acids and chemicals on him until he looks like that guy from The Fly. At least I can imagine it, if only for a moment

Don’t let your dreams be dreams, user...

His daughter is kinda hot Tbh

His wife is the only one with a neck.

He's a small guy

Oh yeah? Then WWYD?

>even his wife is taller

midge guy

He belongs in a fucking zoo. Next question

A zoo you say? Yes... in the gorilla enclosure. Imagine a silverback gorilla repeatedly bashing his head in with all the force from its fist.
The image of that causes me pure happiness...

Really down to earth guy

He said Hiro didn't reply to his email, he probably pretended he couldn't speak english.

He deserves to be shit on by Yea Forums, he called out Yea Forums to try sue them and it's users and get sympathy points from his followers. It didn't go as planned.

I hope this knocked his ego down a peg and turns him into less of a cunt

What are the chances he only married his dwarf wife because no normal woman would? Seems like a bit of a coincidence that he married another dwarf. Did he meet her at a dwarf convention?

Dwarf convention AKA the lollipop guild

what the fuck even is that is that thing?? LOL it's so weird looking imagine picking it up off the ground and just kicking it through the air. it would go flying so far!

>they posted it?

Attached: Do you have a job for me Mr Warwick.jpg (2000x875, 792K)

I saw this guy get bullied really badly in the UK once, I honestly felt bad for him.

It was at night and he was out with his family and this group of about 3-5 drunk british guys with 80's rocker hair wigs and outfits and fake eletric guitars came up to him and started singing this song,

I don't remember exactly how it goes there was a lot of MIDGE MIDGE, THE MIDGE, and there was one guy standing in the front as the kind of lead singer who was singing it the loudest while sticking his arm up to the side with his hand making a finger thumb and grabbing his crotch. The rest of the guys were mostly just laughing and drunkenly trying to slur the words.

Every time he sang MIDGE, MIDGE, or THE MIDGE at an ear splitting volume with his eyes squeezed shut and his red face contorted as his mouth opened as wide as possible, he'd thrust his arm up violently making that finger gun gesture.

And warwick, warwick was just absolutely mortified and stunned. They didn't walk away, he just stood there with his family unsure what to do. Finally those guys left and one guy in the small crowd that had gathered around just yelled "fucking midge" as the final humiliating blow.

People with severe genetic defects should be disallowed from breeding

Why the fuck would he even want to reproduce with his hideous deformity? Isn’t the world polluted enough?

Attached: f82jjzmh88q21.jpg (539x454, 28K)

I don't believe in midgets.

Remember the show about the mostly midget family? I think it was called "little fingers, big heads"

Anyway, the family name was Rolloff... which is also how they get down from a couch.