YIFY-Clone MKVCage site killed by lawyers suing on behalf of Hellboy studio

>Popular torrent site MKVCage, which also distributes torrents on other sites, is being sued by the makers of the action film Hellboy. Soon after the lawsuit was filed the site went offline, but for now it's unknown whether the downtime is related to the legal issues.

torrentfreak.com/popular-torrent-site-mkvcage-faces-lawsuit-and-goes-offline/

Kek, YIFY fags btfo.

Attached: YIFY-Torrent.png (702x340, 153K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yts.lt/
opentrackers.org/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT THE DOGGY GOODY FLUFFY CLOUDY BOY

Yesterday I read in the news that some ISPs are sending the warning letter to people here in Spain. It is coming.

>using public trackers
you get what you deserve, Fernando

Having to share all the time, getting invitations and complicated shit to download a movie per month.

No thanks nerd.

Where the FUCK am I going to get A:10 V:10 kino now?

Attached: 1521748539088.jpg (970x545, 50K)

I used to get these all the time here in aus, got a vpn and haven't had any trouble ever since

>got a vpn
It's free?

Nah, I use it for a lot though (not just torrents) so I consider it to be worth my money

imagine unironically being a firstoid

How much do you pay?

$10 a month but theres better deals if you buy in bulk

>got a vpn
literally worthless. many ways to download without paying

I don't know faggot, the YIFY replacement site itself?
yts.lt/

>these are th fags that keep telling me to become a pirate

There are free versions of vpn with limited selection of locations.

>yts.lt/
malware

>shitting on based yify
plens

Attached: 1439404026988.jpg (732x570, 38K)

Hol up, they're saying Hellboy studio is suing because their TURD ended up on a torrent site?
What, did they think it would have been a great hit if it wasn't for YIFY?
Go straight to hell, do not pass go, do no collect $200.

I live in aus and have shit upload speed which pretty much means I can't get onto private trackers without having a seedbox (which you also have to pay for) . I know about megalinks but I mainly use that for series and not individual movies. Don't tell me to use some shitty streaming site with shit bitrate and ads and I also use the vpn for more than just torrents as I have already said in this thread. Please tell me more about how you know my situation better than I do.

Of all the movies to take down a torrent site that pos had the extra money and time? Really?

Oh yeah and usenet was the biggest piece of shit I ever used in my life.

pahe.in is a good site

>mfw QxR & RARBG Chad
>mfw Europoor so nobody checks what I download
Get on my level.

Attached: 1555786928426.jpg (1200x630, 57K)

is it pronounce Yiffy, why-ee-fai or Why-fi?

>Yiffy
that

yee-fai

>I live in aus and have shit upload speed which pretty much means I can't get onto private trackers without having a seedbox (which you also have to pay for) .
Uh.. aren't most private trackers fine with a slow upload speed as long as you upload a significant amount over time? Just set up a Raspberry Pi hooked up to an external HDD or something.

I don't think you understand just how bad my upload is, it's impossible for me to have a positive ratio.

The fuck are you talking about?

opentrackers.org/

shitty

I found a good one. The list keeps being updated.

i pay like 3 a month for pia. but yeah i pay for a year or two at a time. works flawlessly. just pay for a gift card in cash then exchange it on the website and use a throw away email.

>the action film Hellboy
Its their best chance at making some money back on this atomic bomb

>Hellboy studio
I'm sure piracy was the reason for the movie to bombed like hiroshima

It is possible to get on private trackers. You have be to determined by uploading content, filling requests, and gaming the bonus points system. I managed it and am in the cabal now.

LOL, Hellboy movie took pirate site down. Hellboy of all movies I pirated.