youtube.com/watch?v=maBjr0yPfu4
youtube.com/watch?v=uxT_38LhYWg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no this is
youtube.com/watch?v=maBjr0yPfu4

>wakeem
Huh, thought it was said diffrerently.

>think he had valium
You lying cunt your brother is od on heroin and you think it’s time to lie about it? EMS don’t even care.

he isn't talking to the ems though

at the end it didn't matter, ambulance still arrived late, he was already dead at this point

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU CANT JUST LET MY KIKE BROTHER DIE THINK OF ALL THE GOOD HE WOULD HAVE DONE FOR THE WORLD NOOOOOOOOO

what a fucking baby

Attached: 1568012421064.jpg (654x763, 248K)

muh edgyness

Why is nobody never ever investigating who supplies those Hollywood junkies? Ledger, Phoenix etc.

Because the war on drugs doesn't apply to (((them))).

Attached: 1563175288125.png (640x845, 740K)

I remember seeing that when it came, I think in 2008. I was hoping the best for his hip hop career, but I was getting increasingly worried about his well-being. He looked pretty stressed on the stage, as though he did not want to be there, but was made to go through with the event. A couple of years after that, I had seen "I'm Still Here," which was one of the best movies of Joaquin Phoenix, probably second after Gladiator and Walk the Line. I'll see about what I think of the new Joker film.

>that flash of shatner at the end
wew

Joaquino

they deleted some parts where he is crying and screaming, and operator says that if he cant calm down he should call somebody else
youtube.com/watch?v=uxT_38LhYWg

Stay on the line with me and calm down a little bit alright.

Attached: Seth Macfarlane.jpg (1170x610, 65K)

what a callous retard

Legit kino.

Second to this is Master No Blinking scene

And entirety of Joker (2019), with added bonus of the audience being active participants as viewers

>operator says that if he cant calm down he should call somebody else
wrong

He said give the phone to someone else (nearby)

my mistake, bros, im sorry

It’s ok, it’s great kino fren

Based.