The Prequel Era was the best era of Star Wars

The Prequel Era was the best era of Star Wars

Attached: 1568412906416.png (3000x1221, 2.88M)

This

>This

rlm is so out of place on the left of this picture

The fuck is that "woman" on the left there

Fixed OP's image for him

Attached: soywars.png (3000x1221, 3.28M)

I like that the contrarian opinion is to say the prequels were shit. Feels good to have never watched the prequels.

Attached: soywars.png (3000x1221, 2.51M)

As this pic shows, a lot of SW media from the prequel era is great, but the prequels themselves still suck. The new movie being even worse doesn't change that.

how so? they stick to their guns about prequels being the worst thing ever; while sequelshit(that literally killed the franchise) is 'eh, 6/10'

It's pretty much correct
The prequel era was great for star wars fans but only because of the video games and some of the expanded universe books and cartoons.
Disney and EA made sure to destroy the best aspects of the franchise.

This makes no sense the zoomers weren't even alive for the prequel stuff.

disingenuously saying they are fans of the sequels makes it sound like you've been ass blasted by them. They do nothing but shit on nuwars, besides their initial TFA review

Zoomers were barely conscious when the prequels were out. nu-wars is the only shit they grew up with.

yeah for all their shitting on it most of their content is 'ironically' reviewing disneys capeshit and nuwars on day one

the main movie in the sequels that killed the series reputation was the last jedi which they shat all over
actually watch their videos before writing opinions on them you dumb ass

Pre-prequel era was better. Better games, better EU books, and a perfect trilogy of movies. Not to say that prequel era stuff is awful. Republic commando is kino, and the clone wars tv series was dope, both of them

the OP image is trash but the oldest of them could play PS2 and Xbox games, and watch the Clone Wars cartoon.

That much onions, you have to fix your meme in the tread
Pussy

>The Prequel Era was the best era of Star Wars
i can't tell if this is a baiting shitpost or not, but i need to say that this is 100% unironically true. the prequels are the most creative and the most fun.

>the contrarian opinion is to say the prequels were shit.
only on here. Yea Forums praises the sequels because it's the contrarian opinion. all the normies think the prequels are garbage.

It depends. Have you seen any prequel video comments? All positive. ALL OF THEM. And they can't all be fake, people genuinely like the prequels. Specifically younger people.

whatever era this was was the best era. this game was based turned up to the max.

Attached: 1566074447242.jpg (662x370, 60K)

Saberrealisticcombat 1

the left can't meme

Attached: millennials.jpg (994x745, 166K)

>Republic Commando
That's my motherfucking jam right there.

Outcast was 2002 and Academy was 2003 so they fall into the prequel era.

except they don't, their TLJ review was like a week late because fandango fucked up their tickets

This. The concept and universe of Star Wars and what you can do with it is good. The movies were always crap

this

The Last Jedi and Attack of the Clones are the most underrated Star Wars kinos there are and will ever be

>there will never be another film set during the clone Wars
>we'll never get a republic commandos movie

Attached: 1557391452578.jpg (1102x967, 125K)

>The Prequel Era
As an 80's millenial I have to admit that's true, the era, not the films though. All the EU shit literally expanded on what was or could have been interesting in the movies.

for me it's jedi academy

The movies were shit but the expanded material I've seen is pretty fucking kino

But we are getting Knight of the Old Republic movie with POCs and female main roles!