Please, please leave the room if this will ... if this will affect you

Please, please leave the room if this will ... if this will affect you.

Attached: budd-dwyer.jpg (470x559, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FASaMNE2lyU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This will be Trump when they feds come knockin'

I miss white people

He didn't receive bribes so good, who wants to try next?

The last Republican to take responsibility for his actions

BUD NO

was he innocent?

more like BUD DIER

lol no

Hey man, nice shot.

Since Dwyer died in office, his widow Joanne was able to collect full survivor benefits of over $1.28 million, which was the largest death benefit payment ever made by the state at the time. If Dwyer had been sentenced, state law would have prohibited the payment. Dwyer killed himself to preserve the pension benefits for his family, whose finances had been ruined by legal defense costs. Even in death he's scamming.

If they catch it on camera, I'll jerk to it every day.

that's pretty based.

The guy who bribed him eventually came clean about it.

Now that's thinking ahead

Yeah pretty based to kill yourself and leave a grieving family on live TV which your kids were probably watching.

Would've been better if he wasn't a corrupt shit.

S

But how do I know that's a "FACT!!!"?

I'm afraid you still aren't tripfaggy enough.

We know it's you ThinMan you don't have to pretend. Just put the name on don't be shy.

Why don't suicides and deaths happen more often on live TV?

In recent memory, there was of course pic related and also that guy who shot the lady reporter and cameraman (which seemed staged as hell), but I really can't think of much else.

Attached: 171129-slobodan-praljak-mc-1152_5c8db959eec444f9b61cbc93b7f52aad.fit-760w.jpg (760x576, 44K)

A MAAAAAANNNNN HAAAAAASSSSSS GUN

Live TV isn't as prevalent now. There's still plenty of suicides on Liveleak and Bestgore.

I still think that was fake as fuck. Everything about it rubbed me wrong.

Yeah, especially after you see this homosexual actor pretending to be the boyfriend of the slain female reporter:

youtu.be/FASaMNE2lyU

What the fuck were they thinking when they plannrd this hoax? Imagine putting all this effort into planning a live murder scene and it's all undone because they hired this dope to play her boyfriend.

>guy who shot the lady reporter and cameraman
"but I have all these pictuuurres"
that fag was the most effeminate "boyfriend" ever passed off on the american public. People weren't going for it and it was quickly swept under the rug.

also the actor they hired for her father who is seen laughing right before a teary-eyed take