Kinos for this feel?

kinos for this feel?

Attached: 1563040260842.png (1350x1286, 1.85M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MYOQa1RfBQ8
kprcradio.iheart.com/featured/walton-and-johnson/content/2019-09-12-climate-change-ship-crew-concerned-about-melting-ice-gets-stuck-in-ice/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is that why they want to take guns from commoners? So they can assume control over the wasteland?

They've been saying the world is going to end since the 1960s

They've been saying the world is going to end since pretty much forever. It used to be God, still kinda is, but now it's more popular to say something about science to appeal to the I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE crowd.

Attached: sfas.png (1024x576, 605K)

1920s, actually.

Day After Tomorrow

>1920s

Catholic Apostolic Church.
And in all honesty centuries before that. There are dozens at least of doomsday predictions.

youtube.com/watch?v=MYOQa1RfBQ8

>overpopulation bad
>better save all the starving Africans

Attached: gore.jpg (600x397, 28K)

kprcradio.iheart.com/featured/walton-and-johnson/content/2019-09-12-climate-change-ship-crew-concerned-about-melting-ice-gets-stuck-in-ice/

Except, no reputable scientist are claiming that climate change is an existential threat to the human speicies. A bunch of bad things can come with it yes, but nothing we can't deal with/tolerate.

love how yang openly said it's too late and we should start moving and no one tried to correct him

none of that shit's going to happen. i wish you could take out cash bets on global warming, i'd be a millionaire.

First Reformed

That’s not what MSM says, NBC news earlier they’re talking about being vegan and text beneath them says “top climate scientists say “we are the weather”” humans are fucking retarded and full of themselves

DRY LAND IS NOT A MYTH !!!

Attached: waterworld.jpg (190x265, 10K)

>1 billion climate refugees by 2050
you think it’s bad now user...

How bout we just kill every Chink, Pajeet, and Nigger? That's the real solution, and everybody knows it. But keep driving your hybrid cars lmao.

Attached: joshuagraham.jpg (540x467, 35K)

>"Valentine's Day. Bummer."

>""""climate refugees"''

There is no scientist. It's all computer models trying to predict 50 years into the future. It's a hoax.

Cilmate Change is not a problem... if people didn't fuck each other over. And Carbon Crddits is just a scam to let the rich continue to pollute while taxing the poor and middle class even more.

>WAAAH INDIA AND CHINA ARE POLLUTING

No it's because people keep shooting other people for no fucking reason.

Dunno if I'm prepared to roll the dice on that. 1960 isn't even that long ago in terms of the age of the earth. It's hard to argue what we are doing is /good/ for the earth.

I dunno rather be on the safe side. Worst case is we get nicer air.