THIS ISN'T HAPPENING THIS ISN'T HAPPENIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

THIS ISN'T HAPPENING THIS ISN'T HAPPENIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Attached: cwc.webm (720x1280, 1.67M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zXeVLZLTJ70
youtube.com/watch?v=zgxj_0xPleg&
youtu.be/sM9D9zIFJNs
youtu.be/s7L6kmfSdUE
sonichu.com/cwcki/White_knight
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't know how this could possibly happen but I still hope there will be a good end for chris chan

Attached: cwc_dreaming_studio.png (640x360, 147K)

what a shame

God it's great going back and looking at all the shit he did with the retrospect of being a literal schizo nowadays. Also the whole trans thing was written all over the walls, wearing Barb's underwear and sports bras. Although I honestly think this whole Magi-Chan possession is just an excuse for him to stop constantly upping his pitch to sound like a girl

Attached: 1554837123465.jpg (960x626, 46K)

Now what?

Someone fill me in

He never had a real chance, did he?

Attached: 1534989256166.jpg (276x183, 6K)

I think he's just pandering at this point.

as wholesome as bob seemed isn’t a big part of Chris’s horrible social abilities his parents resistance to getting him the special help he needed?

would he have made it if he was fit?

he has chad bone structure so probably

Yep, it's important to know that Bob and Barb were both early boomers who thought all he needed were a bunch of friends and regular school. They both came from a time where it was either mainstream or an asylum, and even theough that wasn't the case when Chris was born, they still felt that way because they're retarded boomers. Although I do think Bob may have realized what they did too little too late
youtube.com/watch?v=zXeVLZLTJ70

Attached: 5b9fc537d7c1763f8f000001.png (912x516, 557K)

His power levels are too high, but being able to discipline himself into diet and fitness would imply a radical shift in his upbringing and mental state.

youtube.com/watch?v=zgxj_0xPleg&

For all the zoomers that never got to watch this stuff unfold in real time.

he's on chapter 21 now, all very well made. i don't even think he's past 2008

>but being able to discipline himself into diet and fitness
Many have tried, user. They retard still shits himself and can't hold a pencil properly despite literal decades of training

Attached: CChanDraws.jpg (478x356, 19K)

that’s extremely frustrating. their stubborn know-more-than-a-doctor boomer attitude is potentially what fucked Chris beyond repair.

>that pic
he's beyond hopeless holy fuck

True but even then, Chris has been alive almost 40 years and never has he made any serious attempt at bettering himself in the slightest. Bad childhood and shitty parenting can only excuse so much, even for an autist

No. It's a great sadness to sit down and think about how many people this is really true of, especially here.

Wait did he die?

>now this is just used for storage space for extra hoarding by Chris and Barb

Attached: image.jpg (650x960, 35K)

Especially for an autist. They're more programmable.

Oh hey another thread where weirdo autists obsess over a weirdo autist.

>Chris is nearly 40 now
Holy fuck when I started following his shenanigans he was only like 26.

did something happen that's not on the Cwcki updares?

The desire to better yourself comes from within, prompted by a personality and thought process that was shaped by things you never had control over as a child. This idea that, past a certain age, he could just "decide" to be normal, or to move towards normalcy, is asinine. That's a decision normal people can make, because they received a normal upbringing in a normal environment.

OH MY GOD LE CHRIS CHAN
I LOVE Yea ForumsEDDIT JANNY!!!

Attached: 1515581913993.jpg (644x787, 93K)

When I'm feeling down and hating my life I just look at CWC's life and realize he has accomplished more than I have. Then I feel even worse.

Attached: 1562612771638.jpg (540x720, 33K)

>wojak newfag
You can leave now

Don't know if it's in the wiki but he believes he has psychic powers now. Last video he updated he's doing a "demonstration" of said powers

Hasn't he always believed he had the power to curse people since the beginning

Yeah, but...
youtu.be/sM9D9zIFJNs

Reminder that he rejected Jesus and believes in some sort of a CPU goddess now.

what happened with him now?

we could have had Chris Chad

Attached: 1558950151334.jpg (800x601, 101K)

I guess you're right. It's just so baffling to even a sperg like myself why he would choose to continue living in this autistic fantasy land instead of bettering himself. I just can't imagine having so little introspection to take a step back from what he thinks is normalcy and realize how much of a shit life he lives. Reminds me of that faggy article some UVA student wrote about him

NNYAAAAA JUUUULIEEEEEEEE

Why doesn't his mom tell him to comb his hair?

Oh he didn't reject Jesus. In fact, Jesus and his mother, God, are on board with the autismo merge

He looks tired. Extremely tired.

this just looks like he answered the call

Wait a second did he get even fatter or are those literal tits he's packing?

you don't think any of it was the army of mouth breathers celebrating his every fabricated humiliation?

it makes me sick thinking about the condition of his mother. she's physically and mentally stranded with an abhorrent fucking loser.

He got fatter SO he could get tits. iirc he's also on hrt

Barb isn't a victim, she's responsible for most of this shit.

he's been wearing bras for how long now, so it's still the same fat you know and love(?) just supported better

How much shittier is his day-to-day, versus the average life of someone here? It isn't like anyone here is drowning in pussy, I'd wager nearly everyone had to pay to lose their V card. At least he spends the hours I spend in an office, doing what he loves and drawing sonic and shit. I won't argue that he isn't a weirdo loser, but I think most everyone is rating themselves a little too highly to think they're so far apart from him.

hes been in 2009 for like 6 episodes or something

what did HE do now?

>iirc he's also on hrt
Oh Jesus no

Attached: 1562893720020.jpg (492x609, 454K)

She made her bed, now she gets to sleep in it. Bob lucked out

The fact that he made the first let's play is something that I'll never be able to get over.

It's kind of depressing because psychologically Christ knows that the "best" parts of his life are over and that even though things were shit in the past it's still all downhill. The anime goddess dimensional merge shit is an attempt that if he thinks about some alternate fairytale dimension hard enough it'll become real.

is he cooming?

JUUUUULLLAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY

What kind of parents let their 5 year old child get his name legally changed because a guy in a bear costume misheard his name?

Attached: wtf.gif (220x208, 861K)

white trash retards

My parents are proud of me.

fuck I regret Yea Forums

it is incredible... thankfully he's the most documented person in history so these gems will be curated in perpetuity

So no one's gonna actually tell us what the fuck happened? Neat

Attached: 1568261188348.jpg (606x592, 57K)

>wake late in the morning, with my lovely cat next to me
>get a healthy breakfast, shitpost
>eat somethin balanced, more shitpost
>going for a 2 hours walk
>back to my clean, nice smelling house
>take a shower, make myself a tea, shitpost
>dinner, shitpost
>sleep
yeah i have it better

The kind that are so inexplicably tormented by that little demon they'll immediately cave and do whatever he asks

you might be a boring loser but unless you're wearing women's clothing and dissociating from reality via imaginary OC cartoon hedgehogs occupying your mind, in addition to being a virgin with rage I very much doubt you have it worse than him. Cartoons and vidya can only distract you from so much, you still have to lie in bed at night and think about your life.

it didn't happen to be fair

They're right though. All those made up illnesses people come up with nowadays like ADHD, anxiety attacks and obesity all boil down to shitty parenting that gave the kid too much or too little attention so they grow up to become lone wolf sociopaths or state dependent snowflakes who build their whole personas on self-diagnosed problems.

barb died

false

I checked the cwcki and it doesn't seem anything happened

best possible ending is his mother dies in her sleep, Chris loses the house, becomes a ward of the state, and lives the rest of his life in a nursing home with no internet access

You can't understand this from within your loser bubble, but spending so much of your life "shitposting" is on level with drawing cartoon hedgehogs for most people. You are Chris Chan, sans two decades of being tortured by those like you via online harassment.

Why is this off-topic thread still up and being babysat?

well Im not a retard who filmed himself fucking a blowup doll and released it online, then has spent years as a blue hair dyed wanna be tranny.

Would there be a sticky if Barbara did die?

Attached: 1555361319096.jpg (1024x1024, 182K)

Still more merge shit, now thinks he swapped bodies with Magi-Chan. Also is crowdfunding a trip to a fat fuck who will probably make Chris a sex slave

>implying CWC isn't chan-culture

Attached: Chris-Straw.jpg (233x204, 13K)

>muh what normies think

I don't think he's been prescribed estrogen
His mother was though, and he takes hers

But what are you instead? Are you so tone deaf to think, as you sit here shitposting on Yea Forums instead of living a normal life, that whatever you are is BETTER than Chris Chan? You are him. Everyone here has their own cartoon hedgehog, metaphorically if not literally.

probably not here, definitely on Yea Forums and/or Yea Forums, assuming any humans still go to the latter to read it.

Spoken as a true outcast that feels bad for himself. Nobody in actuality cares as long as you don't beg them for money and are a good friend.

except you

Yes, absolutely. I hate when some faggot in threads about Chris (there's always at least one) tries defending Bob or insists he "did nothing wrong."
>spent all of his time taking snorlax to bars instead of raising his autistic child, left him to the abusive babysitter and stunted his growth for years
>when a counselor told him and snorlax that chris showed signs of autism and offered to put him in special ed classes and therapy, he pulled chris out of school and transferred him elsewhere
>taught chris to not apply himself and instead to be a leech, told him his welfare would pay out more (the tugboat is designed to be supplemental to a minimum wage job)
Bob was every bit of an awful parent as Barb. Remember the phone calls with him and the stupid shit he said during them. He perpetuated a lot of Chris's delusions, such as Megan, Michael Snyder, and all the workers and patrons at The Game Place being a giant homosexual troll ring trying to steal Chris's welfare money.
Oh, and let's not forget how his children from his other marriage want nothing to do with him, and Cole (who is a huge faggot himself, honestly) asking Chris to "let him know when that fuck Bob drops."

Attached: 1546925198809.png (1182x1064, 1.07M)

In a strange way, I feel like when he dies the world will lose something very special.

I don't shit myself then pretend to fuck MewTwo, user. Anyone who does so should be immediately institutionalized

You disassociate from reality - much like Chris does - to avoid confronting the fact that "what normies think" constitutes a social consensus, and is meaningful. If normal people think you're a creepy weirdo, you're welcome to disappear inside and wave it all away as "el oh el, normies!", but that doesn't change what you are. You're Chris Chan without publicity. Most everyone here is, especially those obsessed with trolling him.

Why is no one from this thread actually from Yea Forums? Is that why redwood is babysitting it?

>he's nearly 40 now
holy shit

Attached: dip9603lycm31.jpg (864x597, 52K)

>oh no those evil trolls!

>having a gay negro for a mod
sucks to be you guys

It would stop existing.

No, but you shitpost on Yea Forums. You don't think they're equivalent, because you think shitposting on Yea Forums is no big deal - just like Chris thinks fucking MewTwo is no big deal. But in the eyes of everyone normal, you're every bit the weirdo he is.

At the end of the Chris Chan biopic, as his house goes up in flames, the camera will zoom in on this sign, a la Citizen Kane.

is there any potential happy ending to Chris’ life at this point?

youtu.be/s7L6kmfSdUE

It was a different time.

I had a nice date with a girl yesterday and organized a 10 people meetup for tomorrow. I don't have a job, instead I work at three different places part time and regularly travel.
I live a fulfilling life user. Chris is still funny.

Attached: autism note 1.jpg (1000x1375, 122K)

>Nobody in actuality cares as long as you don't beg them for money and are a good friend.
This lack of social understanding is a clear sign of autism. Literally, not meme "hurr autism". Again, you people are, almost to the man, just like Chris. He just happened to attract the attentions of a troll mob that (further) ruined his life, a fate you mercifully escaped. Under the same scrutiny for the same length of time, you'd appear just as weird.

His parents are so old they're actually not Boomers. Bob was born in the late 20s I think.

>now
That's old news, kiwinigger. The shin/curse-ye-ham-he-ha is old hat.

why would megan not just get her own credit card to pay for expensive online purchases?

Nah, it'll end with the "and i just won" video and a fade to black

he becomes president

Attached: autism note 2.jpg (1000x1375, 106K)

Nah. What's your agenda, you're coming of both pretentious and as a liar.

Chris engages in this kind of dissociative fantasy, too.

It also NEVER had anything to do with old Yea Forums

Nah, it just looks like Christian Slater's brother.

Attached: e738d849220db21862f306ddc1b6783d.jpg (800x1001, 69K)

Read my post again and watch the video i posted on the follow up post

It's kino, how is it not related to tv?

Holy fuck, I’m not one of the guys you’re quoting or referring but you’re annoying as fuck, you made your point, fuck off already attention whore

What race do you think OP is?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-13 4plebs » Global Search » Searching for posts with the filename ‘cwc’ and (803x4253, 903K)

Ita not going to end well for chris. He is going to an hero , possibly on accident.

My "agenda" is that the treatment of Chris is a cruelty, especially given that it largely comes from his peers. The typical outside observer couldn't distinguish his behavior from yours.

Attached: autism note 3.jpg (1000x1375, 145K)

Why do you project so much? There is a huge difference between being a loner and having a few friends versus what this dude is doing. I still function fine in society and have a steady job. Chris Chan wouldn’t even be able to get a normal job in his mental state, for fucks sake the dude literally still shits himself as an adult.

its a butthurt chris authentic fan maybe even a tranny himself

I'm on his side here.

Attached: autism note 4.jpg (1000x1375, 69K)

definitely not a white man for sure
probably a dirty fucking mexican

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-13 arch b4k co » Global Search » Searching for posts with the filename ‘cwc� (493x1450, 284K)

You don't know me. You're projecting your own fantasies on strangers on the net.

I don't get it.

Good job, you're finally degrading to the point you're starting to get replies. You must have a complete lack of understand of either people, chris-chan (and all his deeds) or both to seriously think the average neet is anywhere near as in bad shape as he is. You can spout all your reductive nonsense all you want but nobody's buying it. You're definitely not the first "durr ur all just like him" armchair psychologist and you won't be the last.

The one where magi-chan takes control of CWC? You mean the one where Josh Moon and the rest of the kiwinigger brigade tells CWC to make a video for a few bucks? You do know that everything that comes out of CWC's mouth these days is planted not be the mysterious "ideas guy" but by Josh Moon and pals, yes?

Attached: 3k0gpzz.png (635x896, 668K)

And here we see another enraged, socially maladjusted "creep", upset that someone has broken one of his unknowable, bizarre rules for his safe space, now throwing a screech fit, just like Chris.

But you'd mock him, and pretend like you aren't both in the same boat. He jerks off to a pokemon and is a lolcow, but you jerk off to manga and that's a-ok. You're so deep into your own autism and disconnect from society that you can't even recognize it for what it is.

>You don't know me
If you're anything like OP then it's clear what you're like, Yea Forumsermin

Have there ever been any accounts of what he was like in Middle/High School? I'm sure it wouldn't have been hard to track down old classmates.

bazinga my fellow tranny christorian

You guys are lucky, fireden dropped Yea Forums so we can't track the super-dedicated shitposters anymore, or at least not to any extent past the few months they save now.

MEGAN IT WAS A JOKE

Attached: vito joker.jpg (700x476, 28K)

>If you're anything like OP
Well, you can wonder about that instead of accusing everyone of being that. In any case, I'm happy for OP because I don't care about Chris enough to follow him. I need OP to remind me a few times a year that this dude exists.

He was probably some loner who never talked. Think about it do you remember any of the names of the dudes who always were alone in school?

>You do know that everything that comes out of CWC's mouth these days is planted
I knew he was pandering the minute he posted that video going to the abandoned asylum. I didn't know it was the same two or three people.

Chris believes he functions, too. You spend a large chunk of your life "shit posting", mocking yourself in effigy through Chris and others like him, and talking up friends I think we both know you don't have.

You people obsess over and cruelly torment somebody for, essentially, being like you. I think maybe this poor guy's life has had enough stacked against him, without people who should be able to understand his situation, instead choosing to worsen it.

Almost nothing on Middle School, High School he was picked on and teased. Bob had to pay a group of girls to be his friends, whom Chris followed like a lost puppy, legitimately believing they were interested in him. He cried at his graduation when he didn't win an award for creating Sonichu and when he realized all his "friends" abandoned him

If an outside observer cant differentiate between recycling semen and shitting your pants and NOT doing those things, then said outside observer (in this case pretend-you) is fucking retarded, user.

I HAD TO DRAW MY URGES SO I WOULDN'T ACT ON THEM, MEGAN

You aren't terribly complicated, or hard to know. You spend your days on chan sites, making sad lives sadder, presumably for some momentary escape from the sadness of your own life. What's there to know?

Dumb question, but CWC has a degree, doesn't he? How did that work out?

>muh cruelty
you are not even vegan, fuck yourself

It's been this way for a long time, now. CWC is challenged, yes, but he does learn from positive reinforcement. A bunch of kiwiniggers sent him money after his house burned up and after he got stranded briefly one time and the autistic illuminati over there have been controlling him ever since. The rank and file kiwinigger blames a mysterious "ideas guy" but it's just a few admins and people with fancy forum badges on kiwifarms calling the shots

I will say dude your bait is top notch buddy. Pretending to be a wanna be psychologist. Well done my friend.

he is tracked back pretty far to parapper the rapper contests and the game place incidents. Middle and highschool too. Very early on he had a shot, but he stopped developing correctly at about the age of 11

Anons have the best banter. Imageboards are fun. Stop taking things so seriously.

Zero self-awareness this one

Have you seen his nuvag/infection?

It took him 5 years to get a degree that should only take 2. He was more or less forced into it by Bob because Chris had absolutely no idea what kind of profession he wanted to do and could never find one that was for his degree

reminder
sonichu.com/cwcki/White_knight

>Bob had to pay a group of girls to be his friends, whom Chris followed like a lost puppy, legitimately believing they were interested in him.
Reading that hurt my soul.

Attached: 1551853634427.jpg (960x960, 50K)

I actually have a decent job and can support myself like a responsible adult.

I'm still a virgin and will likely be one for life, but I prefer 2D anime women anyway.

It wasn't even a proper nu-vag, It was a botched taint piercing

Do you honestly expect me to believe that the average user here has never, in all their life, done something on that level? That you haven't watched beast porn, or jerked off to manga girls, or needed Yea Forums to tell you that people can smell your cum, etc?

You're all strange in your own way, and none of you are so much better than somebody who essentially does the same things as you, but with an obsessed audience.

you really expect me to believe you don't freeze pucks of your jizz so you can later impregnate yourself after you change genders?
sorry, asshole but I caught you out

I suppose then he failed the majority of his classes in several semesters? It's hard to imagine him having the rigor to complete that at all but it sounds like his school was one of those degree factories.

He was also made the towel boy of the basketball team, probably out of pity. He also believed they were his friends