Memory Hole Yea Forums Edition

Remember when there was a massive astroturf campaign to get this guy fired over twitter jokes?

Attached: 983983360.jpg.0.jpg (1200x800, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/fincherism/status/1020178897244127232
twitter.com/Sharito742/status/1020154299312222213
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what does astroturf mean in this context?

Remember when it was lead by two SJW DC twitter drones, but was blamed on /pol/?

nah I remember this pedo faggot supported a campaign to fire Roseanne for joke tweets and then got rightfully fired for his own. But then he got rehired

Fake grassroots

I didn't worry too much about it because I knew they would have him back
Hopefully he at least gets to save Suicide Squad

I mean he's a big hollywood jew, so he probably is a pedo. But this was a clear case of organized and paid shilling.

Yeah, what happened to all those organic posters now that he's back in the limelight?

Watch this thread get deleted while a dozen tranny threads stay up.

Not doing anything because he's not gonna get fired again, people just wanted to teach him a lesson

pro-tip: if you see dozens of posts each day on here for weeks that reach 200 replies, it's an astroturf campaign that someone paid for.

Yep, and now no one cares.. Why? Because outrage culture is only a strong as it's feeling.. And that initial feeling is now gone.

No, this was definitely coordinated.

but brie is cute

Even ironic shilling is advertising for Disney.

>jews create meme of brie's fungus
>msm writes articles defending her from alt-right trolls
>disney says go see movie to show you're not a nazi
>Yea Forums jacks off to brie anyway

Mike Cernovich isn’t a SJW DC twitter drone, but he’s also retarded so I understand why you may mistake him for one.

based schizo user!

he's not even a jew, he just a goofy goyim that wants into their club so badly he pretends to be just like them, hence the pedo tweets

this guy registers more as a creep to me than Spacey, Singer or Besson
plus these guys have some talent unlike him

twitter.com/fincherism/status/1020178897244127232
twitter.com/Sharito742/status/1020154299312222213

He is a jew.

Thank you!

So what do you guys think about the new Suicide Squad?

unpaid shills doing it for free because he was mean to the orange nigger on social media.

Gunn eventually cucked them in the end, though.

ironically jared leto btfo him

Maybe, but I’m helping bump those joker threads by calling it out as the garbage it is

yeah, but then Disney remembered that he's Jewish and rehired him

>Gets paid by DC
>Gets paid by Marvel
>Left worst Jenna

What was the lesson learned here? He made out like a bandit and gets to double dip in capeshit

He's definitely a pedo like the rest of Hollywood.
And pissing on capeshiters is fun.
Thanks for reminding us of his existence.

it wasn't about le drumpf you obsessed retard, it was about holding lefties to the same standard they seem to want to hold everyone else to

says a lot about Roseanne and Gunn as people when nobody relevant stuck up for her when she shat away her career on an iphone app but a group of A and B listers all publicly stood up for Gunn and defended him as a good coworker / person.

It's almost as if right wingers are naturally dogshit subhumans who always get cucked in the end. Plus Gunn is a basic neolib, he's not cool enough to be a lefty.

Attached: CA3EB0CE-91F9-413B-B5F6-FB262E00816D.png (750x709, 651K)

It just shows all leftists are pedos like Gunn, looking for their own.

It's a bipartisan problem.

Attached: denny.jpg (220x269, 15K)

Except that only the left mobilizes en masse to protect pedos.
I'd say it's an overwhelmingly left wing issue.

WHO FOOKIN LAUGHED?

Yeah but despite what everyone says, I liked his netflix special. Just wasn't traditionally funny.

Who's greenlighting this?

You're wrong. Dennis Hastert is the longest-serving republican speaker of the house who was convicted of molestation and part of a pedo ring. Friend of the Podestas. It's not left or right. Pull your head out your ass.

lmao remember when Trump hired the dude who got Jeffery Epstein off easy as his labor secretary

Attached: washington sex ring.gif (1548x929, 64K)

Hollywood is filled with pedophiles, what do you except
God forbid you vote for the wrong political candidate though

Cernovich was pretty obviously attempting to make Disney and the left look hypocritical for not canceling Gunn while canceling others for jokes. Then he got surprised with Disney pretending to fire Gunn which threw his whole narrative out of whack.

>lefties stood up for their fellow leftist but didn't stand up for a woman who openly defends le evil orange man on television
Oh what a fucking shock retard

Says alot about media bias when it's better to be a pedo than right wing in entertainment

Why are you replying to a disneyshill?

The whole James Gunn thing was dumb but considering he all for Roseanne getting fired, I couldn't give a fuck at the time when he got fired. Now I also don't really care that he's found new work.

>massive astroturf campaign
It was a few shitposters igniting already existing hysteria over muh rape to include someone they found annoying.

You make it sound like it was da gubmint or something

>the dude who got Jeffery Epstein off
It was little girls who got Epstein off.

Its what bowie smokes out in space

ofcorse i do it was about a week ago. it happens all the time look at Casey Hudson getting fired from ea/bioware over the me3 ending backlash and then getting rehired about 6 months later thinking nobody would notice. they're all full of shit.

MCUpedos drum up outrage over conservative jokes all the time but when it's turned on them they scream out in pain.

Attached: 1567474648863.jpg (400x400, 39K)

>it's only okay when we astroturf people we don't like

Disney worked up the whole controversy to eject Gunn because he didn’t fit their behind-the-camera diversity narrative for MCU Phase 4. They did not expect people to defend him so vigorously. The controversy probably saved Scott Derrickson’s Dr. Strange 2 gig.

>Remember when there was a massive astroturf campaign to get some guy fired over twitter jokes?
You mean like there is every couple weeks?

>implying James Gunn isn't a pedophile

There is nothing inherently wrong with pedosexuality and in 20 years it will be recognized as legitimate