The thing about chrissy, is that a lot of women find him attractive

the thing about chrissy, is that a lot of women find him attractive

Attached: images.jpg (298x169, 6K)

i finished the sopranos 3 weeks ago, i think im going to watch it again, these threads have made me realize i missed so much

Are they women or are they hooah though

adriana, she's drop dead gorgeous. too good for him and that schnoz

bump

i thought for sure adriana and chri were going to get a bag of heroin when the shit hit the fan and she confessed to him. out of everything in the show, what hppened to her was the most shocking to me. and i dont know why really, i guess because of my own relationship... really put the nail in the coffin that these people are evil. she was an innocent

Family is more important than some bitch

At least her ending was
"cinematic"
And Sal of all people to be the trigger
I hated him for the rest of the episode

>she was an innocent
lmao no
Holy fuck how can you even think that lmao

she wasnt just "some bitch". and in real life, most family isnt worth it. not the life of your gf for years and years. they could have done something else, i know having loose ends after awhile isnt good, but who do these guys think they are? like they are going to live another 10 years? pure evil.

elaborate? she didn know probably anything besides chris was a tough guy for a couple years of their relationship. and im sure she refused o think chis would kill anyone, she wanted to protect him. her biggest fault was hiding a body. she should have come out with that and threw those guys under the bus after she was away from them. so sure, she wasn totally innocent, but she didnt deserve what happened

You just don't know what it's like to have a good family

I mean for fuck's sake, she has a completely fucked up sense of morality, she's even more of a close accomplice to Chris' shit than any other mob wife, just look at their every day life. He brings her stolen shit all the time and she knows perfectly well where all of that comes from. She barely flinches after the initial shock when Brendan gets whacked in their own fucking appartement and never ever tries to dissuade Chris from following his life of crime until she basically gets a choice between 15 to life and witness protection program. She gets her club because the previous owner was beaten up into working for her, she was trying to cover up a fucking murder when she got stuck by the FBI and on top of all that, well, she was a traitor. Reluctantly, but still.
Sure she was retarded, but she never ever was an innocent of any kind.
Adriana has even less of a moral sense than Carmella or Rosalie, she's utterly selfish and codependent.

meant for That Jewish psychiatrist would have had even more of a field day with her than with Carmella.

she got in too deep and had stockholm syndrome. chris did beat on her and threaten her life, innocent? okay not really, but she wasnt trying to hurt anyone, getting killed for loving someone and not having the mental strength to escape in time, that was her. she helped hide a body, and accepted stolen goods, those were her demons

>getting killed for loving someone and not having the mental strength to escape in time,
That's not exactly it though. She got killed because she fed the FBI information for months before being basically forced to try and fail to bring Chris into testifying against Tony in court. She knew exactly what she was doing, and what the consequences would be for breaking the omerta.
And again, on a pure moral ground, she has no sense of morality whatsoever. When I said 'stolen goodsn I simplified that quite a bit, because it's not only stolen trucks, it's blood money. And she knows it, like all mob wives do. Sure she was in an abusive relationship and shit, but that' s not enough to absolve her from anything, especially when your add her barely imaginable materialism into the equation. She's a retard with no moral compass, which can be touching to some sure, but she's absolutely not innocent in any way shape or form, and from any point of view, objectively moral, FBI or mob.

She's a knockout - a 10. And he's... average, at best.

>she didn know probably anything besides chris was a tough guy
You can’t be serious.

>she didn know probably anything
people are naive, but theyre not that naive. especially knowing who Chris would hang out with and who tony was

You can’t take money/loot that you know has broken bones and blood behind it then claim innocent. She had zero problem benefiting from the dirt Chris did. She knew damn well he was in the mafia and supported him with excitement when he was made.

Also she knew more about Chris's business than other mob wives did about their husbands'.

you mean like how T ended up murdering Chrissy? what a great family.

IT WAS A MERCY KILLING!

Attached: Tony-Soprano-FI[1].png (702x336, 155K)

>tfw still haven't seen the rest of the episode where Chrissy meets Jon Favreau because humiliation scenes make me feel ill

it's layers upon layers, user

Attached: wisdom.jpg (480x360, 13K)