Is the Office one of the top 10 American comedies of all time?

Is the Office one of the top 10 American comedies of all time?

Attached: chilis.jpg (414x480, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dk352i0FUeQ
twitter.com/jennafischer/status/698886956910907392
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rake_(American_TV_series)
thedailybeast.com/john-krasinski-sorry-office-fans-jenna-fischer-and-i-were-not-genuinely-in-love
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Man I wanna cum in her mouth

Fuck off Jenna. You are a washed up roastie.

She's literally retarded.

It's good, but overall Arrested Development was funnier. And that's not even the top.

Why would she not be able to go in? Never seen US Office btw

I was just watching clips a moment ago. So comfy.

I feel so sorry for her. She has nothing and is clinging desperately to the past.

Attached: 13395078_1146501755413040_1019030835_n.jpg (612x612, 61K)

I don't even have it above Parks and Rec.

There was an episode where they had some award ceremony and somehow and it ended with Pam being banned from Chilis.

Was good for this bit youtube.com/watch?v=Dk352i0FUeQ

I watched some office episodes back in the day but the idea of watching more of it makes me vaguely angry

All sitcoms are garbage. The only reason they started shilling the office is because it only gained popularity on Netflix.

Attached: 1530793482477.jpg (1026x909, 174K)

no

what does her penis smell like?

>fucks jenna irl

>dumps her in the gutter to make way for a badass career

Why is Jim so chad?

Attached: 1554528846767.jpg (400x400, 26K)

This bitch is pathetic. She really needs someone to tell her that she is embarassing and get over it already

Damn she got that fine 'gonna accuse this supreme court justice-to-be of rape' look.

lmao.

Attached: List of American television series based on British television series4.jpg (1678x3954, 1.64M)

>American

No Fraser is genuinely funny

Even if it were #245, it would be still above that shit Friends.

do you really live in portugal?

Someone post it.

It was the last great American sitcom, before the rise of streaming and the death of tv. Change my mind.

Attached: 1567981329435.jpg (715x715, 93K)

Are you talking about posting "that" or posting THAT?

top kek

Jenna is pure mommy tier now

Attached: it's time.jpg (532x401, 36K)

Bro shes a chick... she has a girlbussy.

Attached: JUST.jpg (640x809, 85K)

No.

The collage of her being creepily obsessed with John Krasinski/her Office days.

That’s fucking bullshit. The Office was huge, I remember being a teenager and thinking it was every boring persons favorite show.

Flanderization aside I loved parks and rec
Chris Pratt is a comedy genius going so far as to upset the writers because his ad libs were funnier than the jokes they wrote
Plus the protagonist is actually likable whereas Michael Scott is a legit sociopath, which made me upset that he had a happy ending

Based retard

The fire drill scene is still the best intro of tv history

Hell yea it is.

The Office is the best show ever made. Dwight K Shrute: "QUESTION"

Yeah, I never liked the office or Michael but Leslie is likable, she is hardheaded, can be very annoying, she deflects in the same way as Michael a lot, but she’s an optimistic go getter who cares about everyone sincerely. She’s super crazy and she’s weird, but even then she’s a good person. Even if it’s the same cringe humor.

> Simpsons did it
and better

>mfw user gets double dubs posting based Kojima and Death Kino is coming in November

Attached: checked.jpg (343x776, 28K)

I avoided it for the same reasons, I'd seen the UK one, and liked parts of it, so I figured "How could it be any good?" I was sick, a while ago, and said "fuck it", and started it. It's pretty good. Better than I expected - and Raiin made the show. He's fucking brilliant. Maybe it's because I had low expectations, but it's good. Not great. Good.
I don't get the obsession and offended anons here over Jim and Pam. They're playing parts that are the way they are to offset the insanity of Michael and Dwight. But, reeeeeeee, I guess normal, boring intimacy offends incels, I guess? Yeah, they're boring. THEY'RE SUPPOSED TO BE, DUMMIES.
My only criticism is it went on two seasons too long. But Gervais and Merchant like money, so they kept going.

she's a single mom too lel.
ROASTIE

What a disgusting female. This is the type of girl I try not even to have conversations with or if I am in a conversation with I invite someone around me to talk to her instead.

I just feel the office is a show where you watch to mock and laugh at the people struggling in their cubicle hell
Parks and rec is more of a show for the audience to empathize and root for the people in it. They’re more human and actually acknowledge their positions and try to improve. It’s a relatable show for anyone doing something that’s a good career but they’re not infatuated with it. Instead of accepting this is where you are forever the characters get promoted or try new jobs and it is more inspiring

I'd toss her salad

Plebs and rectum.

Yeah because all sitcoms pre 1980 are shit

He had to have railed her, right? There's no way not because of her insane attachment.

right? It must of been soe raunchy after hours in the set sex.

Chili's is such a weird place
I stare at the menu and there is nothing I actually want
I think it's for white collar people to have a margarita at lunch

she put that action figure inside her

what about her scrambled eggs?

>posting hackjima
oh the ironing.

what goes thru John's mind as Jenna tweets office references as John is busy with his movie career?

Attached: images.jpg (222x227, 11K)

Attached: E37D4C57-93CF-4B6E-95E9-57644AC1D390.png (215x234, 118K)

>that smug expression

Attached: 7Gd27.jpg (500x697, 95K)

lmao, etc.

Attached: emily blunt pregnant33.jpg (2399x3599, 2.05M)

Imagine being a woman. Such a self importance gender that they need to ask their followers if they should do something they've already made their own decision upon. Women are literally the dogshit stains on your carpet

Attached: 1567204385819.jpg (720x1280, 418K)

>tfw no girl will ever have an obsession with you like Jenna's with Krasinki

Speaking of shit stains, how do you think that gigantic brapper smells like, lads.

ex-gfs who you don't even talk to in real life anymore but who keep commenting on your every IG pics are so bad.
I am an average looking guy. Just imagine how much that happens with good looking guys.

It's Always Sunny is great

Blunt a shit, jenna is mommykino

Do you like Battlestar Galactica?

If it's any consolation we also probably wont be eaten by wolves so there's that

delet this.

Attached: Emily Blunt and Tom Cruise Edge of Tomorrow.jpg (4945x3448, 2.88M)

"i got to fuck this bitch in her prime on a show which launched my career with Steve Carrell & B J Novak. My life is good"

there're more to come, this may just be plausible

Attached: 1557864785439.jpg (4680x4424, 1.86M)

Ew, why'd they try to change the logo?

>cuckoo

>sneedsons did it

>What a disgusting female.

homo

>This is the type of girl I try not even to have conversations with or if I am in a conversation with I invite someone around me to talk to her instead.

so you dont do shit, you dont talk to girls irl. lol beta bitch

oh geez oh man this picture is sad

probably day-old chipotle sitting out in the sun

Attached: kint.jpg (592x872, 148K)

I don't even have it above Scrubs.

Adding some random gameplay mechanic to a walking simulator does NOT a new genre make, you hackish fuck.

The wall is real, folks.

Female SMV depreciates as they reach their 30's.

Male SMV continues to climb into their 40s and 50s.

>Emily Blunt is the ONLY actress who's actually willing to get into shape for a role, instead of throwing around 2 pound weights for a bit and calling it a day
The absolute state of other """""actresses""""".

>Chris Pratt is a comedy genius going so far as to upset the writers because his ad libs were funnier than the jokes they wrote
Lmao really? This makes me like him. "Comedy" writers btfo

Stop posting thumbnails you phoneshitter

Can anyone confirm if this was a real tweet. I have a difficult time believing anyone could be so creepy.

Is there actually any kino about unrequited love where it's the girl chasing the boy? Doesn't even have to be kino, regular movie will do.

So, being one of the main characters in one of the most popular shows on Earth, doesn't that mean she's very, very well off? With royalties and stuff her net worth is probably tens of millions, right?

twitter.com/jennafischer/status/698886956910907392

Attached: CbLx-uIUYAA4PaH.jpg (720x899, 123K)

>lonely milf clinging to her past
THATS MY TYPE
NIGGA THAS MY TYPE

Attached: 043ABE16-58DB-4BB9-8CA3-0CB4F327B7BF.jpg (1125x1389, 1.62M)

Arrested Development season 1 and 2 were great, 3 was trash and the Netflix seasons are dogshit.

I hate Steve Carell. He's an annoying faggot and I can never find anything he does funny.

They even yoink Australian shows and fuck them up

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rake_(American_TV_series)

Attached: image.png (483x265, 12K)

The Office is only watchable because of Steve Carell.

For me it’s Bob Kazamakis

Putting that on immediately after the Super Bowl is what got the show popular with normies.
Absolute fucking retarded child

People liking Chris Pratt on Yea Forums? I’m astounded, I thought I was one of the few.

>his ad libs were funnier than the jokes they wrote
isn't that the same situation donglover had in Community

Arrested development was great until Netflix.

Sneething.

I want to see this lol

I fucking love this show. Shed a tear over Macs dance routine. The gayest fucking thing I've ever done but man, I love that cast

Mm damn it looks puffy. So my type nigga

Attached: 1568201638232.jpg (1080x1350, 268K)

Attached: 1567540397699.jpg (1673x2231, 249K)

How do I get a girl in this position. Do I have to be a Chad?

Unless my eyes deceive me, Jenna has a helluva bush.

Attached: 1567361736121.jpg (1024x768, 292K)

Damn, she still looks good.

Attached: 1565156276370.jpg (2023x1589, 2.29M)

maybe john must have convert to islam to practice polygamy so he can smash both of them in legal way

nice

tfw jenna will never orbit you

Attached: pepebedlonely.png (1311x551, 158K)

im a borderline incel and ive done this, just be good looking

>they need to ask their followers if they should do something they've already made their own decision upon
>Such a self importance gender
Fucking hell you're reaching
That isn't a gender specific behavior

Castaway on the Moon

No one cares. Take your trip off you self important redditor

Ok now I feel bad

Attached: 1469313247416.jpg (2625x3938, 972K)

Is it just me, or do I remember back when the show was running that John and Jenna were dating irl?
I swear I remember seeing articles on this way back in the day being passed around. Or am I just experiencing a Mandela effect?

She's rocking a circa 1977 mega-bush. Nice.

>just be good looking
easy as that huh

Michael wasn't a sociopath, he was an autist. A sociopath doesn't care what anyone thinks, Michael's problem was he wanted everyone to like him and be his friend, which in addition to the dysfunction of that desire in and of itself, completely backfired due to his profound inability to read social cues. If anyone was a sociopath it was Jim, but even that wouldn't be the case because he had genuine feelings for Pam, and was more just a smug asshole.

frasier is comfy but not very funny desu

brainlet :^/

>he wanted everyone to like him and be his friend, which in addition to the dysfunction of that desire in and of itself, completely backfired due to his profound inability to read social cues.
That's a sociopath more than an autist. Dwight is the reverse of Michael, more autistic than sociopathic. Jim is a psychopath. He desires the same things as Michael but he understands human behavior so he's more subtle about it, playing the long game instead of being up front like Michael.

Attached: 1 (10).jpg (640x1320, 172K)

HEY BLUNT

Attached: 1 (7).jpg (1129x633, 239K)

Attached: 1 (2).jpg (2011x2659, 764K)

Attached: a (13).png (847x2040, 253K)

thedailybeast.com/john-krasinski-sorry-office-fans-jenna-fischer-and-i-were-not-genuinely-in-love

WHAT THE FUCK IS HIS PROBLEM?

Attached: a (6).png (1054x765, 628K)

Shut up, woman

imagine being so autistic you larp this hard and fantasize about an actor talking to you my god it makes me sad

Attached: a (7).png (1052x779, 599K)

Women don't browse Yea Forums you retard. And if they claim they are women, they are most certainly trannies.

The office is the same joke every episode.
You know this is true.
Yeah they add on low tier “snl” type jokes, the type of jokes you would walk out of a comedy show on, but the real joke is the same every episode.

Attached: D9BE3B9F-BBF5-4E91-934D-97E663E87394.jpg (1600x1200, 212K)

i could feel the fake enthusiasm behind johns reply

good lord

i tried it and didn't like it because all the characters are pieces of shit.
I know that's the point, but i disliked them too much.