Powerful

Attached: aerggreg.png (839x766, 268K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ca1vIYmGyYA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He has a small penis

>quitting acting to unveil his Grand Unified Theory
BASED

Attached: 1466019535159.jpg (1404x1024, 421K)

Is he going to expose his hollywood contacts and the rampant sex trafficking that goes on and show that the witch hunts that go on are manufactured as a smokescreen to hide what's really going on?

yawn

he's gonna say it

Science and technology are about to get revolutionized

is that pic and actual quote? Because that is some heavy retardation..
He litterally says it, you have one - one time, how much do you have?

Next time baby

Flaccid yes. Same with Tom Hardy, Leo and Daniel Craig (who fucked Eva Green, Rachel Weisz and so on). We don't know actual size.

did he start sharing /pol/ memes on Twitter?

Craig is a closeted homo. It's pretty well known.

will he be working with peanuts? The last black history guy did well in peanuts. He should try that.

Remember year back when he got in trouble for saying women don’t clean their asses enough and he wouldn’t fuck a women unless he knee she’s used baby wipes on hr filthy but hole haha the feminists still hate him for all his “sexist” comments like that

Nogs in charge of knowing numbers are conceptual.

Google it. It's an actual quote from a magazine interview.

He likes to sock women in the face too it seems.

yea, i did google it, and it turned out he dropped out of college because of a disagreement he had with his professor about this conundrum of 1x1=1.

reminder that he lectured at Harvard about this "theory," which he calls "terryology"
youtu.be/ca1vIYmGyYA

Good, fuck off nigger

For double digits,
2x2=42+2=4
Ergo,
6x6=12
3x3=6
7x7=14
7x7=14

QED.

>Harvard
*Oxford
Excuse me I am also retarded

he doesn't have to quit, he can just post on twitter that despite being 13% of the population, blacks commit 50% of the crimes

In Terryology the semantics of that are:
>Half blacks are unlucky.

one times one is the same as saying one of one thing, and therefor one.

I think black people may have intellectual issues.

Is that truth about how Jussie faked his hate crime? Being in the same show, i bet he was in on the plan.

this is why your people spent a millennia one a continent with plentiful resources and invented NOTHING

yes, his ideas are like those of mentally retarded paranoid schizophrenic. it's been well documented that Terrence Howard is one of the dumbest people in Hollywood

Jussie faked his own hatecrime one time, and it was one faked hatecrime that occurred.
But why haven't we heard anything about the second faked hatecrime? I suspect that Terrance is in one this one, at this one time.

I forgot he said this and I'm deeply upset

It's like he thinks it's "just not right" that you can multiply a value by itself and get the same value back so he tries to invent an entirely new math, like the actual function of math seems less important to him than making sure the numbers look pretty.

Its kind of autistic desu, it's in 1st grade when I wrote the entire alphabet backwards because I wanted Z to have the same orientation as S. Like, fuck everything else, what about the letter Z?

Except he's grown as fuck so his whole shit is inexcusable.

NEXT TIME BABY

Fak.

sauce?

we need to stop giving retards money

i know this gets said a lot, but unironically BASED retard

A lot of people are simply unwilling to tell a black man that they're being retarded.

>a guy who fails to comprehend even the most basic principles of mathematics is invited to Oxford to speak

Has Oxford also become a meme university?

Attached: 1536938288359.jpg (629x504, 51K)

fucking kek had to look this up
>So if I go in a woman's house and see the toilet paper there, I'll explain this. And if she doesn't make the adjustment to baby wipes, I'll know she's not completely clean."
never knew this guy was so based.

Probably traumatized after eating ass and finding a tiny bit of brown, wet, curled up toilet paper in his mouth.

Happens to the best of us.